Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just proving what you do is make believe. i live in the real world reck where you're innocent until proven guilty. your feelings, false allegations, and the left as a whole!
    But you think Biden is already guilty.

Funny how this only applies to king Trump. outta here calf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you think Biden is already guilty.

Funny how this only applies to king Trump. outta here calf
    i find biden guilty of what? when did i mention biden? lol you dram queen drag queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If so, he's certainly not the only one. Trump's one too. He's the one on camera promising to down a 10 year old.
    We're talking about Joe Biden.

This thread is about Joe Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it everything has to go back to Trump for the Left? It's almost like they've been conditioned by the media or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has 0 accusers. Trump has 20+
    Innocent until proven guilty. I've got the m************ Biden on tape.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innocent until proven guilty. I've got the m************ Biden on tape.
    I got Trump on tape, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got Trump on tape, too.
    pee pee tape?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're talking about Joe Biden.

This thread is about Joe Biden.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum Qop is getting upset

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one where he says he'd pedo on a little girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one where he says he'd pedo on a little girl.
    Never said such.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum Qop is getting upset
    Please try to stay on topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please try to stay on topic.
    Forum Qop trying to tone it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repeating yourself does not refute the man's record.

He wanted to cut Social Security. He 's GOP style tuff on crime. Even now he says he can do busines with Mitch McConnell and will appoint Republicans to his cabinet.

He's an idiot.
    Like I keep saying I feel the same way about Biden as Bernie does when he's not running for the presidency.

Besides I been hearing good things about that crime bill lately: https://www.inquisitr.com/5856673/vi...ill-joe-biden/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I keep saying I feel the same way about Biden as Bernie does when he's not running for the presidency.

Besides I been hearing good things about that crime bill lately: https://www.inquisitr.com/5856673/vi...ill-joe-biden/
    i dont get the article. that bernie voted for that bill has always been on record. why is it newsworthy that at the time he voted for the bill, he said good things about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get the article. that bernie voted for that bill has always been on record. why is it newsworthy that at the time he voted for the bill, he said good things about it?
    His defense and explanation is nearly word for word Biden's reasoning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense and explanation is nearly word for word Biden's reasoning.
    sanders at the time of passing said there were good and bad parts of the bill and that he voted as a compromise. biden drafted the bill

of course, even then, he included things he didnt like such as the 3 strikes law... so i'm not saying he was "all-in" on the bill, even though he was a much stronger proponent of it, by and large, than sanders ever was

biden was clearly in favor of the longer/harsher sentences and had long championed that view... https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48039...year-complains

bernie wasn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sanders at the time of passing said there were good and bad parts of the bill and that he voted as a compromise. biden drafted the bill

of course, even then, he included things he didnt like such as the 3 strikes law... so i'm not saying he was "all-in" on the bill, even though he was a much stronger proponent of it, by and large, than sanders ever was

biden was clearly in favor of the longer/harsher sentences and had long championed that view... https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48039...year-complains

bernie wasn't
    See if you can figure out why people wanted tougher and harsher sentences in the early 90s

Unfortunately, Bernie doesn't write bills so Biden had to write one which Bernie mostly supported and now that the crime rate is at record lows we can sit around and ask why anyone would ever write a really tough crime bill and how it was over the top etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, this 25 year Monday morning quarterbacking isn't really making much sense considering what was going on back then. The AWB was in that bill too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See if you can figure out why people wanted tougher and harsher sentences in the early 90s

Unfortunately, Bernie doesn't write bills so Biden had to write one which Bernie mostly supported and now that the crime rate is at record lows we can sit around and ask why anyone would ever write a really tough crime bill and how it was over the top etc.
    biden has tried to distance himself from parts of the bill, too.

im just sayin that "new breaking news clip" of sanders saying there are some good things in a bill that he voted for was pretty weird. and if you want to nitpick the differences between biden/bernie's stances on the bill, we can, but then if you're going to end up going back to "well the whole bill worked out amazing" then why go through the exercise of talking about biden's justifications?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Wow’:
    CNN’s Jake Tapper stunned by Sen. Rick Scott’s factually-impaired attack on Joe Biden

the ad buy was worth $19,000 and will appear on local cable TV in Des Moines, Iowa.

“When Vice President Biden called for the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor,

he was carrying out US policy in accordance with

what anti-corruption activists in Ukraine wanted done …

he was carrying out what the

International Monetary Fund wanted done,
    the World Bank,
    European allies —

one can certainly question whether Hunter Biden should have been on the board of a Ukrainian company during the period that his father was running Ukrainian policy in the United States,

but there has been no proof that Vice President Biden did anything corrupt whatsoever.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/wow...e+Raw+Story%29

Repug/Trash strategy says Biden is biggest threat to Trash, so they slander him relentlessly, "knowing" that Trash would be Bernie or Liz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs signaling they will slander Biden with UkraineGhazi

Joe Biden Could Face Impeachment Over Ukraine If He Wins: GOP Senator

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” warned Joni Ernst of Iowa.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-impeachment-ukraine-joni-ernst_n_5e37347bc5b6f262332b562c?ncid=newsltushpmg news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also remember Biden voted against whacking Bin Laden. That would make a nice attack ad.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Repugs signaling they will slander Biden with UkraineGhazi

Joe Biden Could Face Impeachment Over Ukraine If He Wins: GOP Senator

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” warned Joni Ernst of Iowa.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-impeachment-ukraine-joni-ernst_n_5e37347bc5b6f262332b562c?ncid=newsltushpmg news
    Absolutely fair game, bouts. But, it's all bluster. The old man will use it during the campaign, but, that's it. There will be no official investigation. We don't do wet work cept the old man. "You" do wet work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical American Repug politics of personal destruction, innuendo, lies, slander, odiferously repeated 1000s of times so American idiots think "hmm, it must true"

then add in bull like "likeability", "I'd have a beer with this guy" (only guys in misogynous America)

while actual agendas, policies are ignored by voters, and evilly hidden by the pols
    (as in "we're gonna steal Iraq's oil",

"we're gonna cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and all forms of public assistance"

"we're gonna cut regulations to poison air, water, land so the oligarchy can increase profits"

"we're gonna re-allow junk food in school cafeterias to hook kids on junk food"

etc.

Thread Information