My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The eviction crisis will magically go away just like COVID did
    I am sure glad you were not alive in the great depreciation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still will get you far in a lot of areas in this country outside of CA,NY,DC. It will also still get you far in Cali as long as you are not living in LA,SF. I know this because I have relatives that live in an hour and half outside of LA and operates a small business that brings in that money.
    Depends if you and your wife buy 30-50k cars and 200k student loans and then trying to buy a house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude one is living on his own and doing quite well
    one of your kids is on his own and 150k is still not cutting it for you in Yuma? i think you might be financially illiterate too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's paying for this tax cut?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will pay for itself

Seeded with tax cuts, the nation will eventually harvest the benefits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lived in a trailer park as a kid.

But those taxes affect me now.
    I bet the inheritance tax doesn’t. You probably don’t even know what the threshold for taxation is but you want it cut. Typical idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends if you and your wife buy 30-50k cars and 200k student loans and then trying to buy a house
    It's all about your priorities if you make that money and how you budget it. If you are very materialistic and you want the big house, the luxury cars of course it won't be enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of your kids is on his own and 150k is still not cutting it for you in Yuma? i think you might be financially illiterate too
    I am fine I have solar lots of equality in my house one car payed off one also
    150 would not cut it if I live in cal

I would never live their with their gun laws anyhow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am fine I have solar lots of equality in my house one car payed off one also
    150 would not cut it if I live in cal

I would never live their with their gun laws anyhow
    you'd be just fine in CA making 150, especially with 1 of 2 kids already out of the house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will pay for itself

I.e. your great great grandchildren are the ones paying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'd be just fine in CA making 150, especially with 1 of 2 kids already out of the house
    Agreed my relatives make above 100K and all of their kids are out of the house. They even bought a new house a few years back in Cali. I'm just not buying into the BS Ducks is spewing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This question is so odd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed my relatives make above 100K and all of their kids are out of the house. They even bought a new house a few years back in Cali. I'm just not buying into the BS Ducks is spewing.
    i mean its certainly more expensive, but the meme that people in CA earning 6 figures are struggling is absurd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean its certainly more expensive, but the meme that people in CA earning 6 figures are struggling is absurd
    I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    palo alto has a median household income north of 130k, but thats very specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will pay for itself

I would post the relevant ST thread, but searching is disabled.

2012: Kansas tax cuts enacted
    https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...in-Kansas.html2014

2014: Revenue shortfall
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/23/u...-tax-cuts.html

2015: Unemployment drops to the theoretical full employment level
    Unemployment has dropped to 4.2% from 5.5% in 2013, and wages and job growth are steadily climbing.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/seeded-...its-1431729743

2017: Denouement, cuts repealed
    Since Kansas enacted tax and spending cuts in 2012 and 2013, Brownback and his allies have argued that this fiscal potion would generate an explosion of economic growth. It didn’t. Overall growth and job creation in Kansas underperformed both the national economy and neighboring states. From January, 2014 (after both tax cuts passed) to April, 2017, Kansas gained only 28,000 net new non-farm jobs. By contrast, Nebraska, an economically similar state with a much smaller labor force, saw a net increase of 35,000 jobs.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway.../#6b5619c95508

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s the one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This question is so odd.
    why is that? you know how taxes work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, somebody explain how trading financial instruments creates jobs? Especially in this shortsighted market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go ahead and claim that in it's current form, capital gains tax cuts actually removes incentives from creating jobs. Basically, if you can make more money trading papers, why would you take on the risk of employing people, dealing with benefits, paperwork, etc?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Him saying it is just a treat. Wants your vote. He’ll pivot after he gets that.

And Darrin is chained to his 401k.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tax cuts for the rich is the priority while 1/3 of the country can't make rent and faces eviction while tens of millions have lost jobs, I mean how can anyone vote for these heads? Oh and killing off Social Security, Medicare, and the Post Office are the other priorities for this completely worthless political party.

You're going to give your vote to a pro-cop cop with a shady past who is barely more famous than the fat, dead wrestler's name she shares (to be honest, the Original Kamala was probably more well known than Black Gustapo Broad until '16) who died just two days before she was nominated. This person will assume the POTUS position because you're going to vote for a senile old man who is a blatant racist, establishment and more-than-likely massive pedophile who is going to die before 2 years of his term are complete. You and I both know neither side will do anything for the poor once in office, so no need to pretend your party cares more than the s we're dealing with now.

Sorry, hard to take any Dem supporter at face value when the manipulation message has been " da police" the last X years and then you bend knee to accept and welcome the uglier version of Condoleza Rice as your next POTUS while the actual POTUS candidate has been telling the base he is race manipulating.

Hardcore Dems selling out their dogma to pwn the Conservi s. The irony.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self-described Libertarian

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're going to give your vote to a pro-cop cop with a shady past who is barely more famous than the fat, dead wrestler's name she shares (to be honest, the Original Kamala was probably more well known than Black Gustapo Broad until '16) who died just two days before she was nominated. This person will assume the POTUS position because you're going to vote for a senile old man who is a blatant racist, establishment and more-than-likely massive pedophile who is going to die before 2 years of his term are complete. You and I both know neither side will do anything for the poor once in office, so no need to pretend your party cares more than the s we're dealing with now.

Sorry, hard to take any Dem supporter at face value when the manipulation message has been " da police" the last X years and then you bend knee to accept and welcome the uglier version of Condoleza Rice as your next POTUS while the actual POTUS candidate has been telling the base he is race manipulating.

Hardcore Dems selling out their dogma to pwn the Conservi s. The irony.
    Oh ! Chucho's gonna vote for Trump!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ! Chucho's gonna vote for Trump!
    You and BlerpDerper play this pearls clutched card every time someone steps out of line.

Thread Information