Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors 92 Raptors 89 to:
    Raptors 103 - 97 3:03 left.

Raptors had just outscored Dubs 14-5 with Kwa Leonard leading. Dubs were clearly on their heels, Raptors clearly had momentum. Playing to win vs playing not to lose. Curry clanks a three pointer (2nd miss in a row) and Raptors get the rebound.
    Timeout by Nurse.

From that point on I saw Martyball NFL playing-not-to-lose-mentality from Raptors. Vs a refreshed Warriors team with a "what have we got to lose" at ude.

And final possession of Raptors after being gifted the offensive foul by Cousins. Unreal that ty shot is what they came up with.

A two pass prayer chuck from the corner. Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors got two good 3 point shooters and they made them. Probably a bad timeout but Don't overanalyze.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. But if he had real balls, he would’ve subbed Kawhi out on the last possession.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the 3:05 timeout nor the decision not to call timeout with 15 seconds left. Regardless, I do not see the Warriors winning this series. No Durant. Thompson & Curry are fatigued. Iggy & Livingston have nothing left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad timeout. No doubt about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors got two good 3 point shooters and they made them. Probably a bad timeout but Don't overanalyze.
    To the contrary, it's not that Curry missed his previous two treys before the timeout, it's that he looked very off on both clanks. As in tired. End of fight wearing down. Raptors OTOH were energized, especially by the two Kawhi treys. Seemed like everything was going there way.

It was a momentum changing timeout IMO. Now did it take the players to choke too the last 3 minutes? Oh yes of course. But the mentality and momentum did a 180 before and after.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so his rationale is "i dunno, why not?"

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    No timeout to draw up a championship-winning play? Or at least tell them to shoot right away? Horrible coaching! Down 1 with 16 seconds left, you shoot immediately! You don’t run the clock out on yourselves!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst coaching move since the 2013 Finals..

Completely stupid timeout that didn't make any sense..the final possession was embarrassing, as well, although that's also on Kawhi for poor awareness of the situation..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ll win in game 6. They just look like the better team tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Completely stupid timeout that didn't make any sense..the final possession was embarrassing, as well, although that's also on Kawhi for poor awareness of the situation..
    It didn’t lose them the game. It didn’t help in the moment but of course it was not some great played game by TOR ruined by one bad decision.

But it’s amazing how good Kawhi is at everything except passing/awareness. I thought LMA was bad at handling doubles; Kawhi is worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It didn’t lose them the game. It didn’t help in the moment but of course it was not some great played game by TOR ruined by one bad decision.

But it’s amazing how good Kawhi is at everything except passing/awareness. I thought LMA was bad at handling doubles; Kawhi is worse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Raptors still might win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors still might win
    They 99% will win. GS without KD is no match for this TOR team. Look at what Klay and Curry had to do just to win by 1 point. This series is over unless somehow Klay/Curry can play two MVP games EACH which I highly doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They 99% will win. GS without KD is no match for this TOR team. Look at what Klay and Curry had to do just to win by 1 point. This series is over unless somehow Klay/Curry can play two MVP games EACH which I highly doubt.
    I still have raptors winning this series, but not by much. Assholes will get tight if it goes to 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have raptors winning this series, but not by much. Assholes will get tight if it goes to 7.
    Maybe - I dont think it gets to 7 honestly. Both wins took a lot from GS just to squeak by. I don’t see anything changing; TOR is by far the superior team with KD out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick 'Jason Garrett' Nurse iced his own team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was part of the reason they lost..also, how do you not call timeout on the final play? Just stupid..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timeout was to rest Kawhi who was beasting. Lowry didn’t need to take that corner 3, could’ve stepped in for a 2 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps role players need to play better in game 7 at home. No excuses for relying on one guy even if he’s playing like Jordan

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Siakim has been trash since game 1. He’s gotta play better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone on the floor should have called a timeout when Kawhi got doubled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timeout was to rest Kawhi who was beasting. Lowry didn’t need to take that corner 3, could’ve stepped in for a 2 tbh
    Kawhi deferred too much tonight. There were several instances when he had an opening and just dumped it off to someone like Danny Green who bricked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN: Nurse: Late timeout was to give Raptors a rest

Plenty of time to rest when GS is on another le victory parade.

Given the stakes and situation, one of the dumbest coaching moves I've ever seen.

I find it unlikely that Toronto can beat GS 3 times on their home court, and in a game 7, I find it hard to bet against the Splash bros.
    Warriors in 7 is my gut feeling, although I hope I'm wrong.

Thread Information