Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

RONXS Candle Lighter, Square Electric Arc Lighter with LED Battery Display Safety Switch, USB Rechargeable Lighter w/Longer Flexible Neck for Camping Cooking BBQs Fireworks
    by RONXS

I grabbed a couple of these. They are great for gas fireplace, grill or candles. Everyone who's seen them in my home has gone on to purchase some for their own homes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Diyvac

This attachment is made to clear the condensate drain on your HVAC system at home. You put a wet vac on one end and the other attaches to the PVC drain. Some may need an adapter if your drain line has a larger diameter. This can save you a HVAC repair call when all they need to do is blow out the condensate drain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We got one of those InstaPots which I thought would never get used. Turns out, we use it quite a bit. Pretty quick and easy.
    my mother totally adores her instapot. like me she too is celiac and can make all sorts of food for herself in that thing in a matter of minutes and everything i've tasted from one is great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    tbh I picked up an Air Fryer a few weeks ago and it's pretty much turned me into a five-star chef overnight imo
    Can you cook meat on it? Chicken, steak (thin), fish tilapia, salmon, burgers, etc? I've almost completely cut out fast food the past few months but it's a pain in the ass to cook in a pan everyday after a long day at work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Can you cook meat on it? Chicken, steak (thin), fish tilapia, salmon, burgers, etc? I've almost completely cut out fast food the past few months but it's a pain in the ass to cook in a pan everyday after a long day at work.
    I recommend some kind of meal replacement for dinner 2 times a week...cooking and cleaning pots and pans 5x a week is ing brutal

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What brands are recommended on the air frier? CNET put out an article but they didn’t seem to wowed by the technology and said it wasn’t much better than toaster oven.

What are y’all using?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I recommend some kind of meal replacement for dinner 2 times a week...cooking and cleaning pots and pans 5x a week is ing brutal
    Yeah, I tend to overdo when I diet. At first, I have all the motivation in the world and the cooking doesn't phase me but it eventually becomes a huge pain in the ass. I tried meal prepping but wasnt really a fan. I like my food to be freshly cooked.

You have any decent, low calorie meal replacement recommendations?

What brands are recommended on the air frier? CNET put out an article but they didn’t seem to wowed by the technology and said it wasn’t much better than toaster oven.

What are y’all using?
    From the videos I just watched, it looks like it pretty much is just a compact version of a convection oven.

Interested in recommendations too though. I think I'm getting one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

From the videos I just watched, it looks like it pretty much is just a compact version of a convection oven.

Interested in recommendations too though. I think I'm getting one.
    I just read a Consumer Reports article that mentioned that there can be big differences in noise and ease of cleaning between models.

Think I’m going to get one as well. I like the simplicity of it like the Instapot. Anything that keeps us from going out to eat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Keeping it in the wireless electronics. I recently bought one of those charger things for rechargeable batteries and I gotta say, it has made a huge difference.

It can charge double a, triple a and the big ass ones at the same time. Best purchase I've made in the last 6 months.

Having to buy new keyboard and mouse batteries every few weeks was getting to be a chore.
    I figured the wireless peripherals were lithium rechargeable these days, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    not really a gizmo or anything techy... but this ended up being a good solution to make use of a small area of wall space that is otherwise going waste, like if there is a 1-2 foot gap between a cabinet and the adjacent wall. picked it up from ikea. takes up virtually no space, and the ropes are a bungee material so you can stick all kinds of weird shaped crap in it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got rid of my crock pots a few years ago but I need something for get togethers at my home. I'll look into that Instapot and I've checked out the air fryer but I don't fry much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the instant pot you can make barbacoa in an hour and baby back ribs in thirty minutes as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yeah, I tend to overdo when I diet. At first, I have all the motivation in the world and the cooking doesn't phase me but it eventually becomes a huge pain in the ass. I tried meal prepping but wasnt really a fan. I like my food to be freshly cooked.

You have any decent, low calorie meal replacement recommendations?.
    It’s overpriced as but I find Shakeology really filling...my go to is a scoop of Shakeology mixed with half water half cashew milk (unsweetened), a tablespoon of natural peanut butter (again no sugar added) and half a banana.

Meal prepping you need to microwave hasn’t ever worked for me either but prepping salads for the whole week works imo.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meal prepping is only good for like breakfast . Eggs in the muffin tins thing was easy. Spinach, cheese ham, crack an egg, bam. Breakfast for the week and they held well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Mark Celibate what brand of air fryer should I buy?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    yeah dude it's awesome. You can put all that in there right away for 15-20 minutes. I'll also throw some frozen vegetables in there for about 7 minutes and Voila, I've got a few five star meals ready to go with the right seasoning with zero effort. It's been a game changer. Like Will Hunting said, having to clean all those pots, pans, dishes, etc everyday will suck the life out of you

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate what brand of air fryer should I buy?
    the brand I got was called Farberware, only about $70 from Wal-Mart. Been awesome thus far tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Diyvac

This attachment is made to clear the condensate drain on your HVAC system at home. You put a wet vac on one end and the other attaches to the PVC drain. Some may need an adapter if your drain line has a larger diameter. This can save you a HVAC repair call when all they need to do is blow out the condensate drain.
    Meh, I pour bleach and/or warm water down the line about once a month, usually when I change the air filters. Seems to do the trick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There are plenty of vids on the interweb with recipes.
    I have had one about 3 months and am still figuring it out but it works for what I have used it for. I use it a lot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I ended up going with this bad boy. Went with this instead of one of the more compact ones since we don't have too many appliances anyways so not too worried about counter space. Good reviews all around. Arrives today, will probably air fry some steak in it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tide Pods... In muh mouth... Just kidding!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tide Pods... In muh mouth... Just kidding!
    Idk...maybe it'll help get the taste out of your mouth.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Idk...maybe it'll help get the taste out of your mouth.

Bend over, I'll show you taste.

Thread Information