Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Old school grind it-out playoff game against a good opponent. Bring on the Chiefs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills winning 2 at home as the 2 seed would not have been possible without the 7 team a conference bracket. I like it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I gotta admit, I don't know anything about Buffalo, NY. Is it as much of a hole as Louis CK says it is?
    It's a fine little city. Definitely not a hole. I've been there only once in my life. They have good food there too and some nice attractions like Niagara Falls and the cute little downtown area. M&T Bank, despite being the Ravens stadium namesake, is actually the biggest employer in Buffalo, and the tallest tower in downtown Buffalo belongs to M&T Bank. It's definitely a hybrid American-Canadian atmosphere but the people up there are generally nice and friendly, more midwestern types, not assholes like in the NYC metro area.

Fun fact about Buffalo: There are more Tim Horton's Donuts franchises than big-name gas stations in Buffalo. They go crazy up there for those doughnuts.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    This isn't the 1950s, Diggs. You can say "ass" on TV.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Bills break their 25 year Championshp game deficit before the Cowsh*ts do

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here are some of the nation's REAL holes (that I've been to):

-St. Louis (probably takes the cake IMO -- the whole city is ghetto)
    -East Atlanta (DeKalb County)
    -South Side of Chicago
    -Deep Ellum, East Dallas
    -Camden, NJ (just across the bridge east of Philly)
    -Vicksburg, Mississippi
    -Jackson, Mississippi
    -Little Rock, Arkansas
    -East Louisiana
    -Edgewood, San Antonio
    -Harlem, NYC (though probably not as bad as it once was -- it was a bit frightening waiting for the bus in broad daylight, though).

According to Elias, the Bills are the only team in the last 60 postseasons to have no rushing plays in the first quarter of a playoff game.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Here are some of the nation's REAL holes (that I've been to):

-St. Louis (probably takes the cake IMO -- the whole city is ghetto)
    -East Atlanta (DeKalb County)
    -South Side of Chicago
    -Deep Ellum, East Dallas
    -Camden, NJ (just across the bridge east of Philly)
    -Vicksburg, Mississippi
    -Jackson, Mississippi
    -Little Rock, Arkansas
    -East Louisiana
    -Edgewood, San Antonio
    -Harlem, NYC (though probably not as bad as it once was -- it was a bit frightening waiting for the bus in broad daylight, though).
    Hey, I like Deep Ellum! I had a lot of fun partying there in my 20s. Let me guess, you're more of an Uptown kind of guy?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Hey, I like Deep Ellum! I had a lot of fun partying there in my 20s. Let me guess, you're more of an Uptown kind of guy?
    Deep Ellum is nice. And the fact he mentions south side of Chicago, he hasn’t been there, shows that he is just pulling off of his ass per par.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    nothing makes me happier than seeing the got Ravens lose

Post Count
    deep ellum? is that seriously the crummiest part of dallas you've been to? you don't know crap

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Wooters!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Couple observations:

-Josh played well in the face of pressure but badly overthrew some deep balls
    -Our defense outside of the first drive was damn near perfect; relentless, fast, disciplined, and made their tackles. The front-7 did a complete 180 after the Colts embarrassment.
    -Diggs is unguardable, and John Brown was great in adjusting to the low-to-intermediate routes, he usually just runs posts
    -Gabe Davis had a bad game after his strong performance against the Colts. We need both him and Beasley at their best next week. More McKenzie and Knox as well, as they are key pieces to this offense
    -We have no running game with Moss out. We badly need Singletary to step up, but would love to see Antonio Williams and Devonte Freeman play next week, while Yeldon and Taiwan Jones sit out. KC is not terribly good against the run, so Allen, Singletary, Williams, and Freeman should be able to find some holes with the increased attention on Buffalo’s passing attack.
    -Offensive line was a mixed bag. It’s playoff football, so they held their own in pass blocking and the Bills didn’t really attempt to run the ball, so I’ll reserve judgment.
    -Kicking: bad days from our normally stud K and P, but wind was obviously a factor. Still worrisome for next week’s game in KC or Buffalo.
    -Coaching: Daboll is as pass-happy as they come, but his hands were tied because he had one actual RB with playing time this season (Singletary)...hopefully a full complimentary of backs next week will better help set up the PA.

Desired next opponent: Buffalo just played arguably the 2 most talented and physical teams in the trenches in the AFC. The Browns possess two good lines as well. KC’s front 7 is feast or famine, but their o-line has looked shaky these past couple months. A Cleveland win means another Bills home game and not having to face the SB champs, but I would love to see if Allen can take down Mahomes. At least the big game experience would be invaluable. Plus, I want Allen to win more playoff games than the rest of the 2018 class....

1. Baker Mayfield (1-0)
    2. Sam Darnold (0-0)
    7. Josh Allen (2-1)
    10. Josh Rosen (0-0)
    32. Lamar Jackson (1-3)
    76. Mason Rudolph (0-0*)

*1 loss as a back-up

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Tompa taking down Saintref tonight

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Couple observations:

-Josh played well in the face of pressure but badly overthrew some deep balls
    -Our defense outside of the first drive was damn near perfect; relentless, fast, disciplined, and made their tackles. The front-7 did a complete 180 after the Colts embarrassment.
    -Diggs is unguardable, and John Brown was great in adjusting to the low-to-intermediate routes, he usually just runs posts
    -Gabe Davis had a bad game after his strong performance against the Colts. We need both him and Beasley at their best next week. More McKenzie and Knox as well, as they are key pieces to this offense
    -We have no running game with Moss out. We badly need Singletary to step up, but would love to see Antonio Williams and Devonte Freeman play next week, while Yeldon and Taiwan Jones sit out. KC is not terribly good against the run, so Allen, Singletary, Williams, and Freeman should be able to find some holes with the increased attention on Buffalo’s passing attack.
    -Offensive line was a mixed bag. It’s playoff football, so they held their own in pass blocking and the Bills didn’t really attempt to run the ball, so I’ll reserve judgment.
    -Kicking: bad days from our normally stud K and P, but wind was obviously a factor. Still worrisome for next week’s game in KC or Buffalo.
    -Coaching: Daboll is as pass-happy as they come, but his hands were tied because he had one actual RB with playing time this season (Singletary)...hopefully a full complimentary of backs next week will better help set up the PA.

Desired next opponent: Buffalo just played arguably the 2 most talented and physical teams in the trenches in the AFC. The Browns possess two good lines as well. KC’s front 7 is feast or famine, but their o-line has looked shaky these past couple months. A Cleveland win means another Bills home game and not having to face the SB champs, but I would love to see if Allen can take down Mahomes. At least the big game experience would be invaluable. Plus, I want Allen to win more playoff games than the rest of the 2018 class....

1. Baker Mayfield (1-0)
    2. Sam Darnold (0-0)
    7. Josh Allen (2-1)
    10. Josh Rosen (0-0)
    32. Lamar Jackson (1-3)
    76. Mason Rudolph (0-0*)

*1 loss as a back-up
    Good analysis, reminds me of one of mine

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs, but won't be particularly upset if the Bills win. In the NFC, I'm okay with either of the NFC South teams winning, but Go Bucs Go.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Tompa taking down Saintref tonight
    I miss Cam was relevant. Used to be good times trash talking with you and No Lyfe years ago.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes my MVP not Fraudgers.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Deep Ellum a sh!thole? It's not my favorite place either but lol @ lumping it in with ghetto dumps like South Chicago, St Louis, etc

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How do you not take a free shot at their QB there?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    30,000 strong in the stands in Arrowhead.

Mahomes: Rodgers scored a rushing TD? I can do better, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    30,000 strong in the stands in Arrowhead.

Mahomes: Rodgers scored a rushing TD? I can do better, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Deep Ellum a sh!thole? It's not my favorite place either but lol @ lumping it in with ghetto dumps like South Chicago, St Louis, etc
    The part just east of Downtown Dallas, past the DART East Transfer Center by Malcolm X boulevard is a dump. I was walking around on foot, no car, towing a suitcase with $8,000 cash in it and had to wait overnight at a coffee shop so I could catch the train back to Denton, this was late May of 2016. Nothing but negroes including "megan thee stallion" looking MtF trannies trying to get money.

But nothing compares to St Louis. December 3, 2019 driving back from Chicago I stopped at a BP near downtown St Louis to try and get gas and 4 cars with n!ggers packing heat arrived there at the same time, likely for a drug deal. It was about 2am. Needless to say, I didn't get gas there, and ended up booking it 60 out of there and getting gas at a Pilot about 20-25 miles to the southwest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate not to mention the DART East Transfer Center itself having a large bullet hole in it (taped up) for about a year.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mayfield the more important QB in this game

Thread Information