Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People called me an idiot for comparing Haskins to EJ Manuel/Jamarcus Russell, etc, looks like I was right... again. Wasted pick, terrible QB, best case is a very very poor man's Winston who is a terrible wild gunslinger himself.

btw, the Redskins are still the Redskins until they get an actual team name, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Still better than Dak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still better than Dak
    Similar archetype, but, slightly better, agreed.

Imagine if the Redskins had drafted Hollywood, Metcalf or Samuel to pair with McLaren instead of Trashkins.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    People called me an idiot for comparing Haskins to EJ Manuel/Jamarcus Russell, etc, looks like I was right... again. Wasted pick, terrible QB, best case is a very very poor man's Winston who is a terrible wild gunslinger himself.

btw, the Redskins are still the Redskins until they get an actual team name, tbh.
    I don't know of anyone who was high on Haskins IRL. he was clearly a random big name school ty QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't know of anyone who was high on Haskins IRL. he was clearly a random big name school ty QB
    funny thing is, the guy tOSU replaced him with (Fields) is the exact same guy, hopefully the NFL learned their lesson... perhaps he's worth a 3rd or 4th round pick at the most, to be a career backup.

But the 2021 draft is clearly Lawrence and the field. Lawrence is generational, however, similar to Mahomes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    funny thing is, the guy tOSU replaced him with (Fields) is the exact same guy, hopefully the NFL learned their lesson... perhaps he's worth a 3rd or 4th round pick at the most, to be a career backup.

But the 2021 draft is clearly Lawrence and the field. Lawrence is generational, however, similar to Mahomes.
    Lawrence is clearly 2020 Sam Bradford / Joey Harrington tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

justin fields is a significantly better athlete than haskins

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    justin fields is a significantly better athlete than haskins
    Didn't they have some carbon copy of these guys before too? JT Barrett or something. Maybe Ohio State just loves these Tim Tebow style QBs to play ground game offense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Didn't they have some carbon copy of these guys before too? JT Barrett or something. Maybe Ohio State just loves these Tim Tebow style QBs to play ground game offense
    haskins is nothing like either... he's not very mobile. his athletic profile is more leftwich/geno/mallett/flacco, etc

but in college he excelled at the short-intermediate range while also having a strong arm, good accuracy. i dont think he was very pro ready, and it showed in his limited reps last year, though the redskins didnt exactly have much help for him outside of mclaurin (his college teammate)

i dont think haskins is a lost cause whatsoever, he's just going to need more help and time. having no offseason this year is going to be brutal

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Alex Smith should retire. He's lucky that he isn't disabled
    Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 07-29-2020 at 03:10 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    haskins is nothing like either... he's not very mobile. his athletic profile is more leftwich/geno/mallett/flacco, etc

but in college he excelled at the short-intermediate range while also having a strong arm, good accuracy. i dont think he was very pro ready, and it showed in his limited reps last year, though the redskins didnt exactly have much help for him outside of mclaurin (his college teammate)

i dont think haskins is a lost cause whatsoever, he's just going to need more help and time. having no offseason this year is going to be brutal
    Scary Terry is a good receiver. But they're the Washington Football Team so they're gonna be bad either way.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Alex Smith should retire. He's like that he isn't disabled
    Totally agree. He should be in an announcer booth

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Scary Terry is a good receiver. But they're the Washington Football Team so they're gonna be bad either way.
    I like McLaren better because that's the fastest car in the car industry and he's one of the fastest receivers in football.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lawrence is clearly 2020 Sam Bradford / Joey Harrington tbh
    not at all. Aaron Rodgers but without the primadonna.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't know why the "Football Team" (Washington Whatevers) don't start Alex Smith and just trade Haskins. Haskins sucks, but his market value will never be higher. With the roster they have, they can actually compete for this sorry division with a ball-control offense and a ferocious pass rush, even if the rest of their team stinks.

And don't tell me that the Alex Smith-Terry McLaurin pairing is a mismatch; Smith and Tyreek Hill were no Mahomes and Hill, but they were plenty dynamic back in KC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seriously, they might have a chance to win the division (considering the state of the division) if they played Alex Smith instead of Disaster Haskins. Why not?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But, too much of a quivering pink vagina, to you know, actually play in the playoff game.

Heinecke

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Where does Alex Smith go from here, tbh? Retirement? Does he stay another year? WFT definitely will be looking to draft QB high.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Will Alex Smith be Comeback Player of the year, tbh? Mark Celibate weigh in on this.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    There is no god but Allah
    All praise be to him.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Will Alex Smith be Comeback Player of the year, tbh? Mark Celibate weigh in on this.
    Roethlisberger should be.

Thread Information