faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Royal Ivey.....that's a blast from the past. I didn't realize he was coaching. I know he was a pretty good player at UT. If he is that highly thought of, I say give him an interview.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Royal Ivey.....that's a blast from the past. I didn't realize he was coaching. I know he was a pretty good player at UT. If he is that highly thought of, I say give him an interview.
    Nobody knows he's coaching. It'd be a terrible hire.

Honestly, the best coach at a non power five school right now is Kelvin Sampson. Yeah he comes with some baggage but dude can coach.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nobody knows he's coaching. It'd be a terrible hire.

Honestly, the best coach at a non power five school right now is Kelvin Sampson. Yeah he comes with some baggage but dude can coach.
    Yeah, that Sampson . Royal needs experience as a head coach. As uncomfortable as it’s going to be, let it ride with Skaka for one more year. I don’t see any good alternatives that are program changing (who will actually come here) and the team isn’t going to be very good regardless of who’s coaching.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Yeah, that Sampson . Royal needs experience as a head coach. As uncomfortable as it’s going to be, let it ride with Skaka for one more year. I don’t see any good alternatives that are program changing (who will actually come here) and the team isn’t going to be very good regardless of who’s coaching.
    juwan howard has michigan in the sweet 16 with 0 prior coaching experience..........ivey can bring in experienced assistants to make the transition........this isnt football the head coach of a basketball team does not need experience.........btw the perk of having all of the nba longhorns around the team makes ivey an even more intriguing choice

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    juwan howard has michigan in the sweet 16 with 0 prior coaching experience..........ivey can bring in experienced assistants to make the transition........this isnt football the head coach of a basketball team does not need experience.........btw the perk of having all of the nba longhorns around the team makes ivey an even more intriguing choice
    Are the NBA longhorns gonna hang out at the end of the bench with Matthew Mcconaughey?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Are the NBA longhorns gonna hang out at the end of the bench with Matthew Mcconaughey?
    maybe LOL

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    has already happened bruh.......kevin durant coached a game for the longhorns.............
    Durant a former stud with the Longhorns during his one year in college, joined them Tuesday for their game against Rhode Island and hung around. Saturday night he, along with former Longhorns Royal Ivey and Chris Mihm, sat on the Texas bench. But Durant wasn't just there to watch. During timeouts he would stand in the huddle and coming out of them he would pull a player aside to give a few quick words.
    Last edited by playblair; 03-23-2021 at 08:17 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    2 transfers left the team today........with graduation & transfers + incoming freshman texas has only 7 scholarship players on roster for next season

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    2 transfers left the team today........with graduation & transfers + incoming freshman texas has only 7 scholarship players on roster for next season
    QUICK GET IVEY IN THERE STAT

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh texas is courting calipari.............upgrade...........
    caliparia has no buyout

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Blake Mark Celibate clinch ur azz..........r u ready to see beard in burnt orange while ur program goes back to pat night era..........texas owes shaka smart $0............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    [COLOR=var(--post letextcolor)]Jon Rothstein on wFAN “Texas will go hard at Chris Beard, it’s his dream job”.

[/COLOR]

4 million buyout april 1 for big 12 schools 2 million for non big 12 schools

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Blake Mark Celibate clinch ur azz..........r u ready to see beard in burnt orange while ur program goes back to pat night era..........texas owes shaka smart $0............

You still owe apologies to the board

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Celebrating
    Shaka do nothing coach is GONE

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    chris beard has agreed to become texas head coach............tech will always be little brother

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    chris beard has agreed to become texas head coach............tech will always be little brother
    So now it’s not going to happen. Thanks playblair.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Would UT really pay Beard way more than what Sark is going to make?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Cal is complete sleaze like Urban. I know he would bring a winning culture, but we would have to sell our souls to do so....at least he isn't Petrino.

Beard would be the homerun hire. If he can make TT so relevant, imagine what he could do with real resources........BTW, after the loss, I was jonesing for the ACU coach. He took a bunch of nobodies and never will bes and completely owned a far superior team talent-wise. I would love to see what he could do with our talent.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Beard would be the homerun hire. If he can make TT so relevant, imagine what he could do with real resources........
    What everyone said about Shaka and Herman

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Cal is complete sleaze like Urban. I know he would bring a winning culture, but we would have to sell our souls to do so....at least he isn't Petrino.

Beard would be the homerun hire. If he can make TT so relevant, imagine what he could do with real resources........BTW, after the loss, I was jonesing for the ACU coach. He took a bunch of nobodies and never will bes and completely owned a far superior team talent-wise. I would love to see what he could do with our talent.
    But isn't that kind of the same scenario that happened with Shaka Smart? Took a non-basketball powerhouse on a cinderella run to the Final Four, but was lackluster at Texas. Don't get me wrong. Beard is definitely the best hire for UT, but it shouldn't be a foregone conclusion that he'll replicate that same success. I don't know why it didn't happen with Smart. I know that for whatever reason his teams at Texas never ran that same kind of 1-2-2 press they did at VCU which gave teams fits.

Thread Information