Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I just moved back to a big city temporarily, and I forgot about the large density of f@gginess and soyboys that exists in the concrete jungle. I keep seeing this obsession with "Trivia Night" and it is apparently something that lots of men who are not fundamentally happy and fulfilled in life partaking in. My question is:

If you are an adult male, and you regularly participate in "Trivia Night" leagues is it time to consider the Viablity of Suicide and implement as quickly as possible? Is their any hope for such a large drop in masculinity? "Trivia Night" is just one g@y example. Other similar h0m0 bar hobbies on a regular basis apply here as well (painting classes that involve drinking, kickball beer leagues, etc)...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    why'd you move back to a big city during the p(l)andemic and masks are still a thing? What big city is this? Dallas? NYC?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    why'd you move back to a big city during the p(l)andemic and masks are still a thing? What big city is this? Dallas? NYC?
    took a short term contract position and found a cheap place to live...then it's back to the mountains for me IMO

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    took a short term contract position and found a cheap place to live...then it's back to the mountains for me IMO
    Mountains? Where at? I spent the last week of April in the Mountain West and loved it... elevation 7000+.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mountains? Where at? I spent the last week of April in the Mountain West and loved it... elevation 7000+.
    Montana, Big Sky country tbh...luckily I've reached a point in my career where I can work remotely whenever I need IMO

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Montana, Big Sky country tbh...luckily I've reached a point in my career where I can work remotely whenever I need IMO
    like Butte/Anaconda area? That general place is gorgeous. Saw a few too many hipsters the one time I visited, though. But yeah gorgeous state particularly the western half.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    like Butte/Anaconda area? That general place is gorgeous. Saw a few too many hipsters the one time I visited, though. But yeah gorgeous state particularly the western half.
    Big Fork, MT. It's basically an outdoorsman's paradise tbh. Zero crime, no WOKE politics, etc. It does get f@gged up a little bit in the summer though when the White Claw/Selfie Militia comes in from out of town for tourist season to g@y everything up, but other than that it's great IMO

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Big Fork, MT. It's basically an outdoorsman's paradise tbh. Zero crime, no WOKE politics, etc. It does get f@gged up a little bit in the summer though when the White Claw/Selfie Militia comes in from out of town for tourist season to g@y everything up, but other than that it's great IMO
    The White Claw/Truly/sand volleyball fratty party types tend to lean right of center, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Mark Celibate Nice, you're quite a ways north of the population center, not too far from Canada actually. Looks like a nice climate -- even the summers get warm in the day but are cool enough at night to be sleepable with the window open and no A/C.

Any hot girls around there? It seems pretty barren.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The White Claw/Truly/sand volleyball fratty party types tend to lean right of center, tbh.
    rofl far from it in my experience tbh. The White Claw big city crowd usually consists of extreme bleeding heart liberals...always too drunk/hungover to do anything but gulp down mainstream news. The frat types are usually mutually exclusive with that crowd for the most part, but they can be somewhat right leaning IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hooters used to have a Trivia night with Grade A cat workers.

Perhaps your current 'hood is lacking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Montana, Big Sky country tbh...
    Oh I'm sorry.
    So you're looking for 4 legged creatures?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hooters used to have a Trivia night with Grade A cat workers.

Perhaps your current 'hood is lacking.
    oh

How did that work for you? I have to admit I'm jealous. I'm sure their panties were soaked at first sight of a fat nerd who spends his day posting Ralph Wiggum pictures online while spending his hard earned money guzzling down beer, stuffing his face with wings, and rattling off Star Wars quotes. I can imagine this type of sentiment would only come from a man who is fundamentally happy and fulfilled in his life's endeavors ....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Projection.

San Diego home to some world class cat, and some of them worked at / made it into Hoots.
    The most in shape of my life as i was in compe ion. At the time huge screens were a deal and one hoots even had a Spurs Club.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Was this you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate Nice, you're quite a ways north of the population center, not too far from Canada actually. Looks like a nice climate -- even the summers get warm in the day but are cool enough at night to be sleepable with the window open and no A/C.

Any hot girls around there? It seems pretty barren.
    Quality over quan y IMO. Obviously the numbers aren't there, but the quality is much higher than the White Claw guzzling, GoldensteinRecords.jpg consuming, Chad-branch swinging thottery you'll find in the big cities. Also, everyone is friendly out there so if you aren't an autistic sperg, someone will probably matchmake for you. None of that had anything to do with my decision to move out there though IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes this is you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you even know about "Trivia Night" then you're hanging out in the wrong circles. I didn't know this was a thing until you explained it to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol I've seen plenty of bar tvs set up for trivia but "trivia leagues?"

I will say coed kickball league is much much fun I highly recommend

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol I've seen plenty of bar tvs set up for trivia but "trivia leagues?"

I will say coed kickball league is much much fun I highly recommend
    Really?

tbh I used to play sand volleyball years ago near a place that did these social leagues, and the kickball group looked like one of those spurstalk GTGs....basically a breeding ground for diabetes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    rofl far from it in my experience tbh. The White Claw big city crowd usually consists of extreme bleeding heart liberals...always too drunk/hungover to do anything but gulp down mainstream news. The frat types are usually mutually exclusive with that crowd for the most part, but they can be somewhat right leaning IMO
    that's probably who I'm talking about though. They do drink seltzer, especially their females they come with. The fratty dudebro sand volleyball guys are more likely to sip actual suds than seltzer, though.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Quality over quan y IMO. Obviously the numbers aren't there, but the quality is much higher than the White Claw guzzling, GoldensteinRecords.jpg consuming, Chad-branch swinging thottery you'll find in the big cities. Also, everyone is friendly out there so if you aren't an autistic sperg, someone will probably matchmake for you. None of that had anything to do with my decision to move out there though IMO
    "The numbers aren't there" could be a problem in any given country town though, because if there's only a handful of single females around your age at any given point, the chances of actually finding an ideal longterm partner wife are pretty slim, even if you have your pick of any of the single females.

I'm pretty damn picky tbh. She's got to have a lot in common with me.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lol I've seen plenty of bar tvs set up for trivia
    Nothing you'll have to worry about going foward.

You won't be attending those breeding dens for COVID, amirite?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Really?

tbh I used to play sand volleyball years ago near a place that did these social leagues, and the kickball group looked like one of those spurstalk GTGs....basically a breeding ground for diabetes.
    Lol like anything else I guess, all who you play with.

We used to do sand volleyball leagues too. Softball tho sucked, imo. Too many serious people thinking their just a bad high school coach away from being in the minor leagues

Thread Information