Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun’ s tape shows when he doesnt have to move vertically on the perimeter and allowed to be just a rim defender he does quite well.

Hes 18, theres still literal and basketball growth there.

Hes offensively already more advanced than Jokic was at 18. This is a no brainer if hes at 12.
    no doubt but currently it doesnt look like he,moody or wagner get there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun’ s tape shows when he doesnt have to move vertically on the perimeter and allowed to be just a rim defender he does quite well.

Hes 18, theres still literal and basketball growth there.

Hes offensively already more advanced than Jokic was at 18. This is a no brainer if hes at 12.
    Sengun's father posted that it's 'probably Orlando.' We'll see.

I think Sengun's lateral deficiencies are overblown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun, Wagner, Moody, Giddey in that order for me. Talk around Sengun here sounds exactly like the talk around Doncic pre-draft. Great players force defenses to play to their strengths, not the other way around, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun, Wagner, Moody, Giddey in that order for me. Talk around Sengun here sounds exactly like the talk around Doncic pre-draft. Great players force defenses to play to their strengths, not the other way around, tbh.

Ill take any one of those four and be excited. Of course theyll all likely be gone at #12

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t believe how many still haven’t accepted that back to basket players like Sengun are no longer relevant in this league. Did you not just go thru 5 years of LaMarcus Aldridge? LA could shoot from distance and still held little value.
    1. I'm very confident Sengun will be able to shoot

2. The Spurs would have beaten Denver 2 years ago in the playoffs without their starting point guard if not for serious coaching blunders, like overplaying the Suicide Squad in game 2 and sacrificing 2 different big leads in both halves.

3. Sengun draws fouls as well, and still hasn't mastered the flop game. Drawing fouls is one of the things the Spurs will have to do to win at the margins without an elite #1 scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I'm very confident Sengun will be able to shoot

2. The Spurs would have beaten Denver 2 years ago in the playoffs without their starting point guard if not for serious coaching blunders, like overplaying the Suicide Squad in game 2 and sacrificing 2 different big leads in both halves.

3. Sengun draws fouls as well, and still hasn't mastered the flop game. Drawing fouls is one of the things the Spurs will have to do to win at the margins without an elite #1 scorer.
    I like Sengun but the thing that scares me about him is his somewhat slothful slowness.

(Although Doncic isn't exactly quick, either, but probably a little more than Sengun.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same four for me, except Sengun, Giddey, Wagner, Moody and I think I'd take Kispert above Moody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Sengun but the thing that scares me about him is his somewhat slothful slowness.

(Although Doncic isn't exactly quick, either, but probably a little more than Sengun.)
    Sengun isn't slothfully slow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, I feel good that I saw through all the Sengun to the Spurs talk. But, yeah, Primo would have been like ~18th on this list. Oof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, I feel good that I saw through all the Sengun to the Spurs talk. But, yeah, Primo would have been like ~18th on this list. Oof.
    Do the Spurs draft Primo with a top 10 pick? I’m assuming yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Spurs draft Primo with a top 10 pick? I’m assuming yes.
    Knowing Brian Wright they probably still take him with a top 5 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it would be kai jones. Then when i found out it was primo, men asked my mate who is that guy?lol

Thread Information