Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rofl yeah I'm sure most QBs are sub .500 on the road but not "Dak Prescott" bad. His last road win against a good team was his rookie year. We're probably just talking past each other at this point. I think he's above average, but there's no way I'm giving him the contract he has now if he's basically guaranteed to sh!t the bed against a good team when he's not playing in Dallas

And yes, Rodgers has had a similar thing for years which DoK and I call out repeatedly everytime the media es their pants when he leads his annual heroic comeback against the Lions
    which tells me there just about isnt a qb in the world you wont complain about imho

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "On the final game of 1972 season, Falcons running back Dave Hampton reaches 1,000 yards for the first time in franchise history. The team stops to celebrate the achievement at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, presenting Hampton with a trophy. On the next play, Hampton loses 6 yards. He doesn't get another carry and finishes the year with 995 yards."

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    which tells me there just about isnt a qb in the world you wont complain about imho
    cool

well atleast we can agree that you were wrong on your original point then "you're just mad because your qb is black"

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Hopefully Jameis has a throwback game and gives us a few picks tbh
    Morgan Freeman narrator: "Jameis would not, in fact, have a throwback game and give them a few picks."

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Morgan Freeman narrator: "Jameis would not, in fact, have a throwback game and give them a few picks."

well done

Thread Information