Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    when are you coming back to the NFL board?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when are you coming back to the NFL board?
    Playoffs as per the terms of the bet I lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thread is the best thread on the front page of this forum, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoffs as per the terms of the bet I lost
    The your are Andy.

You said you weren’t going to post in the nfl forum until they changed the season back to an even number of games. Don’t be trying to find loop holes you piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Okay, how about this. If the NFL "expands" to 17 game season (which is re ed), I won't post all of next season or at all until the NFL decides they ed up and change it back to the 16 game season. That goes regardless of whether or not the Bucs beat the Packers.
    he never specified the NFL forum, just said "at all", so he shouldnt be posting on spurstalk in general, which wouldn't be a bad thing for him considering everything he posts is completely re ed anyways

If they really make it 17 games I'm in' done with the NFL and won't watch again until they change it back.
    he also welshed on this, as evidenced by his loophole thread in the club

what a loser

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    what a sad pile of the NBA forum has become. Derp spamming the out of the place with his 100 alts and mods not doing . sad state of affairs here

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    what a sad pile of the NBA forum has become. Derp spamming the out of the place with his 100 alts and mods not doing . sad state of affairs here

In all of my time on the e-webz, I think this is the first time I've seen a poster spam a forum into the wee hours of the night while talking to his own alts in the process. In a morbid way it's actually hilarious. I'm generally curious as to what he does in his personal life to manage pulling all nighters consistently like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In all of my time on the e-webz, I think this is the first time I've seen a poster spam a forum into the wee hours of the night while talking to his own alts in the process. In a morbid way it's actually hilarious. I'm generally curious as to what he does in his personal life to manage pulling all nighters consistently like this
    Wake up, post on ST, read QAnon with OAN or the mormon church channel on in the background, skip breakfast, masturbate, skip the shower, post on ST some more, read more QAnon, eat a few slim jims, post on ST some more, have a cigar, masturbate, skip lunch, post on ST some more, read QAnon some more, ST some more, eat beef jerky, ST some more, try to take a dump but it doesn't come out, ST some more, skip dinner, more QAnon, more ST, masturbate, try to go to sleep but keep thinking about ST... so get back on ST for a few more hours, sleep a couple hours, wake up... repeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he also welshed on this, as evidenced by his loophole thread in the club

what a loser
    It's welch, not Welsh. Welsh is the official demonym for people from the commonwealth of Wales, United Kingdom. Get it straight.

I welched on being in' done with the NFL because I realized over the long spring and summer that there really isn't a whole lot more to my life these days than the NFL. Now that the NBA has been complete garbage since May 14, 2017 and my college partying days are long gone. Sad, but, true.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    It's welch, not Welsh. Welsh is the official demonym for people from the commonwealth of Wales, United Kingdom. Get it straight.
    'its welch, not welsh' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

I welched on being in' done with the NFL because I realized over the long spring and summer that there really isn't a whole lot more to my life these days than the NFL. Now that the NBA has been complete garbage since May 14, 2017 and my college partying days are long gone. Sad, but, true.
    blaming your pathetic excuse of a life on kawhis injury in a series they had absolutely no chance of winning to begin with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blaming your pathetic excuse of a life on kawhis injury in a series they had absolutely no chance of winning to begin with
    Disagree. They would have gone on to win Game 1 comfortably, lost game 2 comfortably, won 3 and 4 back home (one close and one blowout), lost a close-ish game 5, then won a decisive game 6 back home. And then beaten Cleveland in 5 or 6 and won the championship.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Disagree. They would have gone on to win Game 1 comfortably, lost game 2 comfortably, won 3 and 4 back home (one close and one blowout), lost a close-ish game 5, then won a decisive game 6 back home. And then beaten Cleveland in 5 or 6 and won the championship.
    based on what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    based on what?
    game 1, the matchups, prime wingstop, the regular season series the past few years between the teams... heck the very first game of that regular season was pretty much exactly like game 1 pre-Kerr inside job on Kawhi. Kawhi had elian's number

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    game 1, the matchups, prime wingstop, the regular season series the past few years between the teams... heck the very first game of that regular season was pretty much exactly like game 1 pre-Kerr inside job on Kawhi.
    oh okay so its based on a clearly biased and crappy understanding of matchups and absolutely nothing else of merit whatsoever. got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh okay so its based on a clearly biased and crappy understanding of matchups and absolutely nothing else of merit whatsoever. got it
    as evidenced in the Toronto series just a mere 2 years later... prime wingstop was the Smegma Brothers' kryptonite... But I digress

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    as evidenced in the Toronto series just a mere 2 years later... prime wingstop was the Smegma Brothers' kryptonite... But I digress
    oh right, that series that had absolutely no other factors that may have been a reason for limited contributions from KD and Klay

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Wake up, post on ST, read QAnon with OAN or the mormon church channel on in the background, skip breakfast, masturbate, skip the shower, post on ST some more, read more QAnon, eat a few slim jims, post on ST some more, have a cigar, masturbate, skip lunch, post on ST some more, read QAnon some more, ST some more, eat beef jerky, ST some more, try to take a dump but it doesn't come out, ST some more, skip dinner, more QAnon, more ST, masturbate, try to go to sleep but keep thinking about ST... so get back on ST for a few more hours, sleep a couple hours, wake up... repeat.
    Hard to tell tbh, usually he comes out in the evening then keeps it going til 5-6 a.m. in the morning-ish (judging by the timestamps)...

seems obvious he lives in the U.S. with all of his Trump posts, so I've already ruled out the different time zone theory. My guess is that he's a NEET whose sleep schedule is all kinds of f*cked up where he stays up til the early morning then sleeps til the afternoon

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

i honestly think he's just a fat incel who lives with his parents and stays up all night guzzling mt dew and posting q online and sleeping all day, rinse and repeat. he obviously also has some form of mental re ation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i honestly think he's just a fat incel who lives with his parents and stays up all night guzzling mt dew and posting q online and sleeping all day, rinse and repeat. he obviously also has some form of mental re ation
    I always pictured him as a hyper-anorexic skinny Mormon who doesn't eat and lives on a few snacks a day and monster or mountain dew.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I always pictured him as a hyper-anorexic skinny Mormon who doesn't eat and lives on a few snacks a day and monster or mountain dew.
    Mormons don’t drink caffeine tbh

i remember one time I had a layover in Salt Lake City and trying to find coffee in that airport was about as difficult as Mookie trying to find his own belly button I saaaaaiiiiidddd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i remember one time I had a layover in Salt Lake City and trying to find coffee in that airport was about as difficult as Mookie trying to find his own belly button I saaaaaiiiiidddd
    seriously? I thought it was just alcohol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sons I moved to Utah for a job 6 years ago. this place is backwards as . They still got soda stands here for s sake, and they're everywhere. The food is awful, the culture sucks, the people are ing psychotic, and the church controls this place with an iron fist. I'm actively looking to get the outta here, which hopefully is soon, so I can sell my house to some dip californian transplant and make like $150k profit on that .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons I moved to Utah for a job 6 years ago. this place is backwards as . They still got soda stands here for s sake, and they're everywhere. The food is awful, the culture sucks, the people are ing psychotic, and the church controls this place with an iron fist. I'm actively looking to get the outta here, which hopefully is soon, so I can sell my house to some dip californian transplant and make like $150k profit on that .
    You can't get that New Mexico style green chile up there? Never spent much time in Salt Lake but love eating that when I have gone to Moab.

Thread Information