Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2364
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consider it a non-response to a non-comparison.
    I mean since no one here has the ability to vote for Roy Moore...

I feel like organized religion is at least as dangerous to a democracy as just about anything else, so people like Moore who are willing to force religion into legislative decisions are cancerous. So people who shift the focus to accusations like these are ignoring the real issues, and when someone like this woman turn out to be less than honest, it seems to exonerate Moore of any transgression. However as the fat guy in the video says, it's Alabama. We're not talking about California here. Alabama has more problems than just Moore, and let's be honest, it's really just about the GOP having one more voice in the senate, isn't it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean since no one here has the ability to vote for Roy Moore...

I feel like organized religion is at least as dangerous to a democracy as just about anything else, so people like Moore who are willing to force religion into legislative decisions are cancerous. So people who shift the focus to accusations like these are ignoring the real issues, and when someone like this woman turn out to be less than honest, it seems to exonerate Moore of any transgression. However as the fat guy in the video says, it's Alabama. We're not talking about California here. Alabama has more problems than just Moore, and let's be honest, it's really just about the GOP having one more voice in the senate, isn't it?
    Apparently the religion stuff didn't hurt him. The sex stuff made the race semi-compe ive. The real issues are already settled as far as Alabama voters are concerned -- which is why Alabama will continue to be Alabama.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hooooo-leeee ...

Holy ing batman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways..

Jesus ing Christ these voters

that old white guy at the end was asked why the african americans don't vote for republicans, and he's said if they did they'd be stupid. I know what his racist ass meant but it's hilarious how true that statement is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moore Would-Be Colleague Trashes Him: ‘The State Of Alabama Deserves Better’

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richard-shelby-on-roy-moore-the-state-of-alabama-deserves-better?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_c ampaign=Feed%3A%20tpm-news%20%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...alabama-287915

This really puts it in perspective.

Moore is not really even liked in Alabama all that much but people are still willing to vote for him because mah R.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...alabama-287915

This really puts it in perspective.

Moore is not really even liked in Alabama all that much but people are still willing to vote for him because mah R.
    Putting "muh" before some baseless suggestion is pointless and doesn't explain anything. It's just hoping for a quick affirmation by people who agree with you.

The truth about Alabama is that a very large percentage of those who are republicans are conservative republicans, while the majority of democrats are moderates. You don't have a lot of liberal democrats in Alabama, and you don't have a lot of moderate republicans. In that type of political makeup, you're not going to be able to beat a bible thumper who has illustrated through losing his job over the 10 Commandments that he's willing to go the distance to insert the predominant religious belief into his legislation attempts.

It's not really about "muh R".

When democrats begin to realize their base isn't all LGBQTs and minorities, they might gain more traction in these states. Rich white farmers in regions where I grew up were always democrats, but they hold more republican viewpoints on most issues that the dems seem push to the forefront in their campaigns.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    muh self awareness

Putting "muh" before some baseless suggestion is pointless and doesn't explain anything. It's just hoping for a quick affirmation by people who agree with you.

muh Russia
    muh Twitter
    muh safety pin
    muh secession
    muh Canada
    muh Wikileaks
    muh Jill Stein
    muh recount!
    muh electoral college
    muh repeated troll attempts with no takers
    muh lost hope muh popular vote
    "oh noes, muh kid is gonna think Jesus rode a dinosaur!"
    muh sock puppet
    : muh poverty
    ": but..but.. muh fair and balanced"

and just for good measure

btw, contrary to ST belief, putting "muh" before something in no way negates or diminishes its importance. It just shows your following argument is likely pretty ing weak.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    muh self awareness

and just for good measure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colleen Langewisch Of the nine women to make sexual or misconduct allegations against Moore, several have already been proven to be lies and another is believed to be purely political since she worked on the Hillary Clinton campaign in Alabama. There is yet to be any verified evidence to convict Moore of the allegations. Pedophiles are usually arrested and jailed. This is America -- innocent until proven guilty. Of all of his positions served, it's this one that brings out the attacks. Hmmmm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Colleen Langewisch Of the nine women to make sexual or misconduct allegations against Moore, several have already been proven to be lies and another is believed to be purely political since she worked on the Hillary Clinton campaign in Alabama. There is yet to be any verified evidence to convict Moore of the allegations. Pedophiles are usually arrested and jailed. This is America -- innocent until proven guilty. Of all of his positions served, it's this one that brings out the attacks. Hmmmm
    This is hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hilarious that ducks is such a die-hard Trump supporter yet he's clearly an illegal alien. How do you reconcile one with the other?
    I am not illegal born in North Dakota to parents born in USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilarious.
    If people saying those things about you instead of Moore would you laugh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, because I didn't sign any high schooler's yearbook in my thirties and I never trolled malls and recitals for teens then either.

Can you think of anyone you consider guilty of a crime who has never been accused of a crime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She admitted she changed things in year book

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She admitted she changed things in year book
    What did she change?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a sick piece of running interference for a child molester when you know deep down inside he's guilty. How the do you live with yourself you garbage piece of ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama’s desire not to be embarrassed may be the best thing going for Doug Jones

THE BIG IDEA: There is a stark class divide in the Alabama Senate race. It’s larger than the gender gap, and it crosses party lines.

White-collar folks who graduated from college are significantly more likely to defect from GOP candidate Roy Moore

than blue-collar, non-college-educated people.

The country club set cares far more about their state’s reputation and the effect it has on the business climate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a sick piece of running interference for a child molester when you know deep down inside he's guilty. How the do you live with yourself you garbage piece of ?
    I'm sure Mr. I Like to Pee on 13 Year Olds sleeps quite comfortably tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TRUMP GROUP SENDS 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL TO INTERVIEW ROY MOORE AHEAD OF ALABAMA ELECTION

http://www.newsweek.com/after-roy-mo...s/yahoous/news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ones-6271.html

The polls are all over the place. Notably Fox News has Jones winning by 10 points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh rent free
    When everything fails and I get on so badly, put an lmao smiley because no retort

Thread Information