Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2364
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean since no one here has the ability to vote for Roy Moore...

I feel like organized religion is at least as dangerous to a democracy as just about anything else, so people like Moore who are willing to force religion into legislative decisions are cancerous. So people who shift the focus to accusations like these are ignoring the real issues, and when someone like this woman turn out to be less than honest, it seems to exonerate Moore of any transgression. However as the fat guy in the video says, it's Alabama. We're not talking about California here. Alabama has more problems than just Moore, and let's be honest, it's really just about the GOP having one more voice in the senate, isn't it?
    I agree.

Moore is a piece of , even without the accusations of sexual assault on minors.

His decisions to put the bible above the actual law should disqualify him from office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not illegal born in North Dakota to parents born in USA.
    The educational system there must be a joke considering that you're barely literate. One also has to wonder if that's where you acquired your penchant for peeing on little girls.

I knew North Dakota was ed up but...wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.

Moore is a piece of , even without the accusations of sexual assault on minors.

His decisions to put the bible above the actual law should disqualify him from office.
    Elected position. He can take whatever religious stance he wants, and the courts can simply overrule him if he violates the separation clause.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ones-6271.html

The polls are all over the place. Notably Fox News has Jones winning by 10 points.
    They’re just trying to scare Alabama voters who planned on not supporting a child molester by sitting this one out.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ones-6271.html

The polls are all over the place. Notably Fox News has Jones winning by 10 points.
    538 has an interesting article about how wild the polls are in the race. They say the automated polls could be overrating Moore because by Alabama law the automated polls can only be done with calling land lines, which heavily skews them to older voters more likely to choose Moore. While live polls which are allowed to call cellphones skew more towards Jones. I think they said Jones is up 30 points with people on cellphones, so it sounds like a Pedo Roy win will be almost strictly because of baby boomers. Then again it could be like last year where the shy Trump voter effect boosted him a couple of points so he lost by two points instead of the projected four. I'm still expecting the pedo to take the seat but it doesn't look like a Jones win would be all that insane now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a lose/lose proposition for the Republicans. I have a feeling once he takes his seat (if Moore wins), McConnel will play Bannon and bring out some really bad crap he has stored for ammunition. Leak it or something. Any method to get Moore out and get a Republican governor or whatever to assign a replacement. McConnel so badly wants to put down the insurgent republicans IMO. Beat Bannon and NOW Donald (who backs the winner post decision like he had him all along)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a lose/lose proposition for the Republicans. I have a feeling once he takes his seat (if Moore wins), McConnel will play Bannon and bring out some really bad crap he has stored for ammunition. Leak it or something. Any method to get Moore out and get a Republican governor or whatever to assign a replacement. McConnel so badly wants to put down the insurgent republicans IMO. Beat Bannon and NOW Donald (who backs the winner post decision like he had him all along)
    How much worse dirt can McConnell have on Pedo Roy than him molesting a 14 year old? Did he impregnate one and then force her to abort? Or rape teen boys like Republican Speaker of the House Hastert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn’t even close to a full list, I’d estimate at least 30+ more, but I can’t find any info on my old email address. Didn’t there used to be a function here to see a full list of every username? But here’s what I got so far:

monosylab1k
    Monostradamus
    Anthony Randolph
    Boston Pancake
    Brandon Bass
    Josh Howard
    Donnie Nelson
    Axe Murderer
    face
    pussyface.
    ylab1
    Durant82
    Tyson_Chandler
    Woody Paige
    Bob Loblaw.
    Billy Costigan
    Frank Costello
    Colin Sullivan
    Humble Billy Hayes
    The gotryAnnex
    BobcatsDynasty
    CelticsDynasty
    MookieCrew
    Drunk BUMP
    Hipster
    da_suns_fan_
    da_pats_fan__
    Calvin Candie
    Stan
    Kim Jong-Il
    Fidel Castro
    Wes Welker
    Rob Gronkowski
    John Kerry
    mouse’s iPhone
    Rappin’ Shaq
    Rappin Shaq’s Agent
    Rapin’ Kobe
    Rappin’ MJ
    Lt. Aldo Raine
    Donny Donowitz
    Hugo Stiglitz
    ED-209
    Jones
    The Driver
    DIRKownsGASOL
    Accountant
    Don Draper
    Prime KG
    Sam St. Cloud
    Marion Barry
    Earl Sweatshirt
    Bill The Butcher
    HarlemWelch37
    lakersgrl24 (tried to catfish 21 Blessings )
    Lil’ B TheBasedGod
    Ghost_Of_Gashir
    heatluva
    Holger Geschwindner
    Bizkit
    Asian Obsession
    Steve Zissou
    Nate Dogg
    Green Man
    Atheist
    samikeyp.
    Charlie Sheen
    Ms.TeenSouthCarolina
    Keith Stone
    Encyclopedia Brown
    Gaylord M. Focker
    DaDakota.
    Fillmoe’s Dad
    Fillmoe’s Gay Uncle
    Fillmoe’s Guru
    John_Connor
    atx er
    Mike Damone
    Jiminy Cricket
    Avery_Johnson
    ducks’ grammar tutor
    rappin' shaq is legend tbh

also fan of Boston Pancake and Axe... the amount of butthurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elected position. He can take whatever religious stance he wants, and the courts can simply overrule him if he violates the separation clause.
    ... which happened when he was an elected judge. Dude has more than a few extremist views on things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh self awareness

and just for good measure
    Well played.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-12-2017 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    538 has an interesting article about how wild the polls are in the race. They say the automated polls could be overrating Moore because by Alabama law the automated polls can only be done with calling land lines, which heavily skews them to older voters more likely to choose Moore. While live polls which are allowed to call cellphones skew more towards Jones. I think they said Jones is up 30 points with people on cellphones, so it sounds like a Pedo Roy win will be almost strictly because of baby boomers. Then again it could be like last year where the shy Trump voter effect boosted him a couple of points so he lost by two points instead of the projected four. I'm still expecting the pedo to take the seat but it doesn't look like a Jones win would be all that insane now.
    Saw that. Heard a thing on NPR about people who are voting for Moore. They tend to be more concerned about abortion than anything else, which makes a certain amount of moral sense. Child molester or mass murder. Not that abortion is mass murder. It isn't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left focuses on late night talk show material while the right focuses on winning seats.

Keep it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The left focuses on late night talk show material while the right focuses on winning seats.

Keep it up.
    Like a post here would change anything.

Do you think all of Moore's accusers are lying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the religion stuff didn't hurt him. The sex stuff made the race semi-compe ive. The real issues are already settled as far as Alabama voters are concerned -- which is why Alabama will continue to be Alabama.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ualifying.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like you would ever take an actual stand on any issue ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For many so-called Christians, abortion is only issue, followed by racism.

The Repugs have used abortion and racism for 50+ years as wedge issues to gain and maintain power, which the Repugs wield in service to the oligarchy.

Moore is a so-called anti-abortion Christian, and, as with any lifelong Confederate state pol, a racist.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-12-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least deep down, Repug voters, many willfully ignorant, know they are being lied to, and love it, to be inflamed, to have red meat lies from slimeball Repugs like Moore and nearly all the Repug party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least deep down, Repug voters, many willfully ignorant, know they are being lied to, and love it, to be inflamed,
    You can say that about both sides.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw that. Heard a thing on NPR about people who are voting for Moore. They tend to be more concerned about abortion than anything else, which makes a certain amount of moral sense. Child molester or mass murder. Not that abortion is mass murder. It isn't.
    I'm really against the Democrats having a litmus test on abortion. While I agree with a woman's right to choose I don't want the Democrats to sacrifice their ability to get a decent economic agenda through because they had to have ideological purity on one wedge issue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really against the Democrats having a litmus test on abortion. While I agree with a woman's right to choose I don't want the Democrats to sacrifice their ability to get a decent economic agenda through because they had to have ideological purity on one wedge issue.
    the abortion litmus test is on the Repug side, not on the Dems, who are painted at baby killers simply for allowing abortion, for not being against abortion.

The pro-birth assholes in Trash's 35% approval ratings will NEVER vote Dem. They vote Repug as white Christian iden y politics, no matter how badly they get screwed by the Repugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you would ever take an actual stand on any issue ever.
    Which issue? Be specific.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which issue? Be specific.

Thread Information