Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man approves:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree we cant hope to get the best of James ...but when you are talking about one of the top 5 players ever ...even ih is 90% of last year that is better than almost everyone else.
    What percentage of his points were assisted? I bet it was pretty low. I think Zo is gonna make his life so much easier to score. He won't have to play 42mpg out of necessity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KM has always on Lebron. He's contemplating switching back to his KM account right now though, to celebrate somehow, and eat some crow.

Spurs were ed since Tim retired. Kawhi never wanted to lead the Spurs. I tried to splain that to idiots upstairs but they had mouthfuls of autistic nuts so I couldn't do much for them. They know now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only players on an EC roster right now that have been top 5 in an MVP vote within the last decade are Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade, and Joakim Noah.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is Kawhi really threatening to sit out the year if he doesn't go to LA?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I for one welcome all the members of the San Antonio Lakers bandwagon
    Son, that's how Laker fans do it. Your jaw still sore from five years of catering to the Lakers North.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason I like this at all is it s with the Warriors, tbh. They got to worry about playing Lebron in a conference semi

King
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have had a boner for 8 hrs and counting! Partying hard like a mfka!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    where's that old bandwagon got cobbler?

we ain't winning without a superteam, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah really sucks for them that they got lebron

Not the point. It's good for them, but in a humiliating and suboptimal way. Like, it's not as good as they think it is, and it's funny that they now have to celebrate a player they previously hated.

C'mon, this is what we do. We on Laker fans at every opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Kawhi, whom doesn’t like a circus is leaving SA to team up with Lebron’s camp, Lonzo’s camp and guys like Lance/McGee. Seems like a well thought out plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans rooting for Lebron after trashing him and saying Kobe is better will be funny. They will turn on him if he does not bring a lot of success.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sup with all this generalizing. you guys. I'm a Laker fan, not a Kobe fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Overall this is a solid pickup. I approve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Kawhi, whom doesn’t like a circus is leaving SA to team up with Lebron’s camp, Lonzo’s camp and guys like Lance/McGee. Seems like a well thought out plan.
    The more you think about it, the more you shake your head. Surely every reporter must be asking themselves why the does a superstar who despises the spotlight & talking to the media want to go to a massive market & is now surrounded by LaVar's circus & LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah really sucks for them that they got lebron

He isn't that off though. If Spurs don't trade Kawhi to the Lakers (as they shouldn't) the Lakers aren't winning this season. There goes 34 year old Lebron.

Then, let's say the Lakers sign Kawhi (after a season of maybe sitting all year long) they aren't going to magically turn it on and start owning people from the get go, they will need some adjustment period. That means probably no ring in 2020 either. There goes 35 year old Lebron.

By year 3 (which could be Lebron's last in LA) the pressure will be high and Lebron will probably be once and for all well past his prime at age 36.

This idea that the Lakers will surely become the next dynasty is far from a sure thing, tbh.

Kobe stans sucking up to Lebron only to immediatly turn on him if things don't go as planned would just be the icing on the cake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers will still be challenged to make the playoffs

The West is no joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't that off though. If Spurs don't trade Kawhi to the Lakers (as they shouldn't) the Lakers aren't winning this season. There goes 34 year old Lebron.

Then, let's say the Lakers sign Kawhi (after a season of maybe sitting all year long) they aren't going to magically turn it on and start owning people from the get go, they will need some adjustment period. That means probably no ring in 2020 either. There goes 35 year old Lebron.

By year 3 (which could be Lebron's last in LA) the pressure will be high and Lebron will probably be once and for all well past his prime at age 36.

This idea that the Lakers will surely become the next dynasty is far from a sure thing, tbh.

Kobe stans sucking up to Lebron only to immediatly turn on him if things don't go as planned would just be the icing on the cake.
    ---------------------------------

Totally agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

u forget the possibility of kawhi not being injury free when his there....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - nope. He doesn't talk because he miserable in the grasslands of San Antonio. Watch when he get back to LA, he drop a CIA Pop diss track (produced by Dennis Rodman)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans rooting for Lebron after trashing him and saying Kobe is better will be funny. They will turn on him if he does not bring a lot of success.
    Wrong again. I once rooted for the Mailman in a Laker uni. I'm sure I can root for Martin Lou to the Kang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they can still go after ariza whose looking for 60/4

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they can still go after ariza whose looking for 60/4
    No, they can't. He's going to Suns (1-year/$15M). Would have been nice tho.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeVarLeBronLeAIDS human centipede time

Thread Information