Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its gonna keep going down which means its not low yet nig

it will never get back to 30k btw at least not in our lifetimes
    God all the economic forecasts seems way too rosy. Like JP Morgan only forecasting a 15% drop in GDP for Q2 and then a big 7% or so bump in Q3. Yeah ing right, you lock down the country the economy gets raped. You don't and millions die and the economy get raped.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I hate buying single stocks. The exception is Amazon which I think, will take over almost everything retail (including drugs).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God all the economic forecasts seems way too rosy. Like JP Morgan only forecasting a 15% drop in GDP for Q2 and then a big 7% or so bump in Q3. Yeah ing right, you lock down the country the economy gets raped. You don't and millions die and the economy get raped.
    & the old man must step away from (these people) & divorce himself from their grasp & intent. (they) can afford, even report for that duty, their duty, but, he can no longer afford, wallow in what once ACTUALLY was & now is the facade (they) display to us.

The (fun) part of his job is gone. Only the drudgery which he'd gloriously re ed with His DOW remains..."Oh-my-God, Melania."

"It'll be okay."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muni-market finally took a hit today. was wondering when that would happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about how much health care spending is going to happen when you put millions through the ICU...

That is expensive.

Single payor FTW.

The right will get their dream of repealing and replacing Obamacare... with something they will be told to hate more by the corporate s that tell them what to think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gonna be a good friday tbqh

temps are good in US, quarantined spirits still high, stil some food on the stores and people still allowed to congregate, even kids treating this as summer vacation

after the weekend we will have some sobering news in terms of infections/deaths, we will become 3rd most infected country behind China, Italy, Iran, monday will be a so so day byt Tues or Wed when quarantined ppl start getting The Shining, the markets will collapse again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until the next batch of financial news comes out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I hate buying single stocks. The exception is Amazon which I think, will take over almost everything retail (including drugs).
    Until they applly the monopoly laws to it. Break it up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gonna be a good friday tbqh

temps are good in US, quarantined spirits still high, stil some food on the stores and people still allowed to congregate, even kids treating this as summer vacation

after the weekend we will have some sobering news in terms of infections/deaths, we will become 3rd most infected country behind China, Italy, Iran, monday will be a so so day byt Tues or Wed when quarantined ppl start getting The Shining, the markets will collapse again
    lol “here’s johnny!”

gonna get rid of any sharp objects in the bunker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread your DOW is threatening to close into the weekend below The Colored's line for the first time. Enjoy the Sunday shows if it holds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread your DOW is threatening to close into the weekend below The Colored's line for the first time. Enjoy the Sunday shows if it holds.
    & as I told ya a fortnight ago:::"There is no floor. This-will-not-end."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can you blame corona if its just the flu?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless. The first close under The Colored's line is an earthquake, an ELE.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how can you blame corona if its just the flu?
    Because it went from 20k to 29k until Corona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it went from 20k to 29k until Corona.
    flus happen every year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless. The first close under The Colored's line is an earthquake, an ELE.
    It's folly to treat it now, to attempt a resuscitation, to even stand in front of it, watching it incinerate.

& the old man ain't there yet. He's still in a grieving, regret stance. He wants to turn & concentrate (fully) on Corona, but, he ain't there yet, not even close. His words about Americans coming together and fighting this virus are just that, words...there is no conviction to it. He sees the same videos we see outta Florida beaches & kids playing pick-up b-ball in NYC.

"Here, say this, Mr. President."

"Okay."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    flus happen every year
    Yes, to the tune of over a million dead from it thru the last 2 decades.

Corona has killed 204.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps bungling has become apparent to just about everybody. His desperate attempts at spin, i.e. "China" virus will succeed at getting his base to be angry at China instead of him, but only to a certain degree.

The first goal is to shift blame away from Trump’s failures and onto China’s. This goal is very unlikely to succeed. We all saw Trump’s catastrophic misjudgments inflict their toll in real time. It was not the Chinese Communist Party that decided to host a cash-for-access party at Mar-a-Lago for Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend on the weekend of March 6–8, when a responsible president would have already begun modeling safe behavior. It was not the Chinese Communist Party that closed trans-Atlantic aviation and made no provision to receive throngs of returning Americans—exposing air travelers to hours of penned-in close contact with visibly sick people. It was not the Chinese Communist Party that urged Americans to buy stocks at the end of February, devastating the savings of anyone foolish enough to trust financial advice from Larry Kudlow, Eric Trump, or this president.

No, Trump won’t succeed in shifting blame.

It’s the second goal that could succeed. By revving up hate among their supporters against China, Trump and Fox can redirect those supporters’ rage from the dangerous target it might otherwise find: the trusted political and media figures who lied and lied and lied to them, exposing those supporters to disease and death for their own crass ends. Hate China, not me!
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...y-line/608383/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 401k balance down 130K since beginning of the month. Fuuuuuk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's folly to treat it now, to attempt a resuscitation, to even stand in front of it, watching it incinerate.

& the old man ain't there yet. He's still in a grieving, regret stance. He wants to turn & concentrate (fully) on Corona, but, he ain't there yet, not even close. His words about Americans coming together and fighting this virus are just that, words...there is no conviction to it. He sees the same videos we see outta Florida beaches & kids playing pick-up b-ball in NYC.

"Here, say this, Mr. President."

"Okay."
    Correct. He's a simpleton. In the back of his "mind" every fact runs through the "how can I get the DOW up to 25k by November". And it will always be like that. So don't try to walk away from 3 years of singular focus and think you can just drop it in 3 weeks.

The DOW is your barometer. Own it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trumps bungling has become apparent to just about everybody. His desperate attempts at spin, i.e. "China" virus will succeed at getting his base to be angry at China instead of him, but only to a certain degree.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...y-line/608383/
    It is the "China" virus. They can own it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Correct. He's a simpleton. >>>>>>>>>In the back of his "mind" every fact runs through the "how can I get the DOW up to 25k by November".<<<<<<<<< And it will always be like that. So don't try to walk away from 3 years of singular focus and think you can just drop it in 3 weeks.

The DOW is your barometer. Own it.
    He's human. Difficult to bear witness the destruction of your greatest accomplishment.

>>>>>>>>>Precisely, Splits! That is exactly what he is thinking & that is the (folly) I cited.

The redirect to Corona must be complete, the divorce from the DOW must be acknowledged & accepted. As I said yesterday, he can no longer serve that master/DOW. It's destroyed. Standing over that conflagration in regret serves no one.

ADDENDUM:::He's standing over those embers trying to get a look at 29k, imminent to the glorious 30k. We've all done it with other dreams dashed in incomprehensible tragedy.

He has not comprehended it yet, nor processed it.
    Last edited by Thread; 03-20-2020 at 02:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you might as well move to china you commie apologist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is the "China" virus. They can own it.
    TESTIFY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    flus happen every year
    But two of them don't.

Thread Information