My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Thread I think 45 is on his way to your hood next. You once said you would go even during a pandemic. What will you be wearing so we can look for you on TV?

I don't want to confuse you with one of ^ these chicken actors he hires to hype up his KKK rallies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Thread I think 45 is on his way to your hood next. You once said you would go even during a pandemic. What will you be wearing so we can look for you on TV?

I don't want to confuse you with one of ^ these chicken actors he hires to hype up his KKK rallies
    can it be verified that the trump campaign actually places these ads? cant it just be trolls trying to make him look bad?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fired US Attorney handed over a slate of Trump cases to tackle to his deputy

Audrey Strauss has just taken over a slate of cases involving President Donald Trump,

now that Attorney General Bill Barr has removed U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman.

The Detroit News
    noted Monday that “the position is the most important federal law-enforcement role outside of Washington.”

The SDNY has been run by such names as Preet Bharara, Rudy Giuliani and James Comey.

“She has total integrity. She will not tolerate inappropriate interference.”

the case involving Deutsche Bank AG, which serves as Trump’s biggest lender. The investigation is about whether the bank violated money-laundering laws.

Trump promised Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that the Halkbank “problem” would be “fixed” once “his people” are in control of the SDNY.

the matter of donations to Trump’s inaugural committee and how they were spent and

whether Trump funneled the donations into “hush-money payments to alleged Trump mistresses.”

America Media Inc, the parent company of the National Enquirer, is also under investigation for violating the terms of a cooperation agreement about the Michael Cohen case when it published an expose on Jeff Bezos’s affair.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/fir...8460&list_id=1

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ump/111995628/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-22-2020 at 02:44 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    can it be verified that the trump campaign actually places these ads? cant it just be trolls trying to make him look bad?
    Who knows, but would you put it passed him? I wouldn't.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I told you I might get accused of...

So that's an "I don't know where these numbers come from."

Who knows, but would you put it passed him? I wouldn't.
    I do not believe the Trump campaign would put an ad out that says "Trump Rally Actors."

This is the kind of stuff Trump trolls fall for and gleefully share. Do better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the 1st 's green card allow her to get her Doctorate like Mic e?

Probably not
    inb4 is that a ? comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rick Wilson: "The Trump campaign’s limp performance last night in Tulsa certainly got the attention of the nation. His problems seem to be mushrooming, and he’s clearly suffering from some serious electoral dysfunction."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    inb4 is that a ? comment

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i periodically record wallace, nazi carlson and trump holster hannity

Propaganda is successful when one doesnt pay attention - or monitors the enemy/traitors.

Im sure your right wing gods frown on you leaving their side and you spewing propaganda 24/7 makes them pretty successful.
    You think Wallace is propaganda? That network is 98% trash but he is the one good thing they have going.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the 1st 's green card allow her to get her Doctorate like Mic e?

Probably not
    I hate how people rag on melania, she fine as and when she signed on to being a trophy wife this wasn't part of the deal. That's why she renegotiated her prenup to get more money on the back end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash campaigning hard for the BigTech vote

I wonder if his corrupt, bag Little Buddy Zuck agrees?

BREAKING NEWS ALERT
    The Trump administration is extending a ban on green cards issued outside the United States until the end of the year and

adding many temporary work visas to the freeze,

including those used heavily by technology companies and multinational corporations.

A senior administration official says the ban will stay in effect in an effort to free up jobs in an economy hammered by the coronavirus.

The ban on new visas applies to

H-1B visas, which are used by major American technology companies,

H-2B visas for nonagricultural seasonal workers,

J-1 visas for exchange students, and

L-1 visas for managers of multinational corporations.

--- Boston Globe email

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate how people rag on melania, she fine as and when she signed on to being a trophy wife this wasn't part of the deal. That's why she renegotiated her prenup to get more money on the back end
    She's a birthering bisexual who willingly slept with and married David Dennison. She's no saint. -200 points son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You think Wallace is propaganda? That network is 98% trash but he is the one good thing they have going.
    98% of real Trump supporters no-showed in Tulsa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a bithering bisexual who willingly slept with and married David Dennison. She's no saint. -200 points son.
    where did i say she was a saint? There's hundreds if not thousands of her out there who marry for money, she just got the one that's the president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

?!?
    that would be awesome if true but do you any any support for that 2000 paid actor number.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    where did i say she was a saint? There's hundreds if not thousands of her out there who marry for money, she just got the one that's the president.
    I'm insinuating she's just as rotten as his monkey ass. Her Be Best campaign is a farce. This 1st gets no respect from me. She helped spread lies just like 45.

It'll be interesting if they're "married" on November 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm insinuating she's just as rotten as his monkey ass. Her Be Best campaign is a farce. This 1st gets no respect from me. She helped spread lies just like 45.

It'll be interesting if they're "married" on November 4th.
    I think you mean january 22. But I can see her cashing out the minute they step off marine 1.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that would be awesome if true but do you any any support for that 2,837 paid actor number.
    FIFY

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think you mean january 22. But I can see her cashing out the minute they step off marine 1.
    I wonder if he made her sign a prenup/NDA? Prbably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he made her sign a prenup/NDA? Prbably
    she renegotiated the prenup, that's why she stayed at Trump Tower in the beginning of his term instead of the white house. She knew she had some leverage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Deleted
    Last edited by LkrFan; 06-22-2020 at 07:38 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    she renegotiated the prenup, that's why she stayed at Trump Tower in the beginning of his term instead of the white house. She knew she had some leverage.
    I hope she takes halfPERID

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s data-hungry, invasive app is a voter surveillance tool of extraordinary power

Both presidential campaigns use apps to capture data—but Trump's scoops up your iden y, your location, and even your phone's Bluetooth functions.

Brad Parscale tweeted about the event. “Just passed 800,000 tickets,” he wrote. “Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!”

But even on the surface, his claim was confusing: the venue holds only 19,000 people. So what was the campaign doing signing up so many people for tickets?

The clue lies in Parscale’s use of the phrase “data haul.”

Purpose-built applications distributed through the App Store and Google Play Store allow the Trump and Biden teams to speak directly to likely voters.

They also allow them to

collect massive amounts of user data

without needing to rely on major social-media platforms or expose themselves to fact-checker oversight of particularly divisive or deceptive messaging.

The Official Trump 2020 app, which has been downloaded approximately 780,000 times

Most messages, articles, and announcements inside the Trump app have no named author;

they rarely cite sources beyond government press releases and tweets from Trump’s own supporters and White House staff.

The app also has campaign releases that attack social-media companies like Twitter and Snapchat,

berating them for perceived bias and lack of transparency on one hand while adopting opaque and attention-driven strategies themselves.

Data collection—as Parscale’s comment suggested—is perhaps the most powerful thing the Trump 2020 app does.

On signing up,
    users are required to provide a phone number for a verification code, as well as their full name, email address, and zip code.

This is part of a campaign strategy for reaching the 40 to 50 million citizens expected to vote for Trump’s reelection:

to put it bluntly, the campaign says it intends to collect every single one of these voters’ cell-phone numbers.

This strategy means

the app also makes extensive permission requests,

asking for access to location data, phone iden y, and control over the handset’s Bluetooth function.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/06/21/1004228/trumps-data-hungry-invasive-app-is-a-voter-surveillance-tool-of-extraordinary-scope/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lkrspam getting pooped on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lkrspam getting pooped on
    How so?

Trump met Melania at a strip club. Used up and ed down by the point he married her and it was for money.

Thread Information