San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He better not have it. He knew he was sick and still coached

This is just the tip of the iceberg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He better not have it. He knew he was sick and still coached
    They have his whole team under quarantine now. He probably has it. With his heart history, that's not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz played the Cavaliers and then the Cavaliers played the Spurs six days later.

And, wait, didn't two players on the Mavs miss the Spurs vs. Mavs game due to illness? I believe it was Willie Cauley-Stein and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was 2/15 maybe Miami?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The south koreans were the only country to take Corano seriously from testing to quarrantine. Thats why their mortality rate is lower.

No other country comes close to how they have dealt with covid 19 as soon as it was reported.

Now look at Italy and their motality rates. Its scary how can become. They are in total lockdown.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz played the Cavaliers and then the Cavaliers played the Spurs six days later.

And, wait, didn't two players on the Mavs miss the Spurs vs. Mavs game due to illness? I believe it was Willie Cauley-Stein and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, IIRC.
    And those teamas who played the Jazz then played other teams who played other teams. I wonder how many players will have it by the end of the week. 50? 100?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the teams those other teams played? And what about the other teams the other teams played? And so on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The south koreans were the only country to take Corano seriously from testing to quarrantine. Thats why their mortality rate is lower.

No other country comes close to how they have dealt with covid 19 as soon as it was reported.

Now look at Italy and their motality rates. Its scary how can become. They are in total lockdown.
    scary thing is usa wasnt really prepared at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the teams those other teams played? And what about the other teams the other teams played? And so on...

A hypochondriacs wet dream tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're more Iran than South Korea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus that might wipe out the boomer population, rip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They don’t understand how this works?! Why test those teams and not the others that the “5” player during that span.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard Kawhi tested positive...oh nevermind. It was autism.
    You got that mixed up! He will get autism from the corona-vaccine coming out next month

/endbluefont

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have his whole team under quarantine now. He probably has it. With his heart history, that's not good.
    For sure. Terrible for him. But why would he, knowing he was sick, decide to coach that game and subject others not knowing?

I can understand someone not feeling that bad, but he was obviously feeling bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure. Terrible for him. But why would he, knowing he was sick, decide to coach that game and subject others not knowing?

I can understand someone not feeling that bad, but he was obviously feeling bad.
    people are morons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quite different from the flu in several ways. It's a novel species of virus that our immune systems haven't encountered before, so it takes longer to fight it off and get better. It also seems to be the perfect storm of moderately infectious and moderately lethal. If a virus is too lethal, it kills its hosts too quickly to spread. This one is just moderate enough to take us off guard, and by the time people start dying, it's already spread faster than we thought it would.
    So far the flu is much more devastating in death then the Chinese Virus is a little different then the flu in that it seems to not target children and women for some reason as much as men. Also it is slightly more dangerous for older family members almost all deaths have been over 80 years old and compromised immune system. If your in good health I would not worry but I would only travel we’re I could good healthcare. I have heard from a few dr friends that it should slow down as the high temperatures of summer hit. A Dr. friend of mine in Panama said they are one of a few countries with no virus outbreaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people are morons
    Biggest cluster of infection in France appeared in an evangelist community reunion with 1K people from all over the world (including one contaminated guy) happily hugged and kissed for 2 days before going back home while situation in Italy ywas already bad and all over the news...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, obviously he shouldn't have been there.

His son apparently said on Snapchat that he was released from the hospital. So hopefully he doesn't have it.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia was prepared enough. Most of our cases have been imported though people coming from overseas. The isolation helps. Would love there to be travel ban but dont see it happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noooooooooo, not the G-league!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count