View Poll Results: Great troll or easy opponents?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great troll

2 33.33%
  • Sensitive enemies

0 0%
  • Both

4 66.67%
    Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Hes using some obvious techniques n trolling strategy but his results have been impressve against Lakeshow fans. is it cuz he's a great troll or is it his enemies being sensitive n emo?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Both imo.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dude already has 1k posts wtf

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When the topic is the Lakers even lefty level trolling is enough to bring spurfan to their knees ready to suck the troll's tbh.

Harlem got is not doing anything new with the MJ troll account.

Doesn't matter if the Lakers are tanking or ringing, Harlem got will always obsess about a team he says is irrelevant tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jordan is a pretty good troll I like the dude

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All jokes aside, I like the Jordan troll. He makes for a fun bashing for us Laker fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not trolling. He's correct.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's sodden with 6. It was made for him 2nd. DMC got the charter shot. They both thought they was gonna get Dale::: make him eat it, make him stay out, make him age quick, make him cry.

No. They didn't get it. I got it. I ing got it. I went out to the garage--got my hammer--talked my MIL out of my tong--took out my template kit & struck 6.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He so salty about 6

Money over Bitches 92 Shoot em up's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mah W.M. serving up dem facials... Peter North style

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He so salty about 6
    He's fighting the grief, Whites. Trying to come to terms with the loss. Trying to rationalize it, have it make sense,,,,and yes, have it overturned.

God love him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's fighting the grief, Whites. Trying to come to terms with the loss. Trying to rationalize it, have it make sense,,,,and yes, have it overturned.

God love him.
    What ever helps him with the pain of 6..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mah W.M. serving up dem facials... Peter North style
    Mah .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What ever helps him with the pain of 6..
    Whites

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MJ, trollin s left and right, got lakerfan desperately wishing I was a spursfan, so they could pin 6 on me. Which MJ is not. MJ has tortured their souls deeply, filled their hearts with despair while at the same time destroying the myth that their hero is a legend, but more like boy wonder who has been an exceptional sidekick his whole career. Reminding them what 6 truly is, that they will never see another ring under the Jim Buss era, I know it hurts. Starting with Bynumite, who if you boil it down, has literally been wrong about everything. Then Lakersarethebesteva , who is really just an emo protein shake drinking negro who is just trying to make it in this world. MJ decides to mostly teabag this negro so I can make a man out of him, but his sensitive ass has yet to develop thick skin. Giuseppe, who has literally ran around like a chicken with its head cut off screaming about 6, which is fitting since he displayed chicken behavior after the finals. Then whitemamba, who is now referred to as # brownmamba, who if you have ever seen the movie The Human Centipede, is like the third member of the chain, the one in which everyone's flows through him. Now, let us proceed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ, trollin s left and right, got lakerfan desperately wishing I was a spursfan, so they could pin 6 on me. Which MJ is not. MJ has tortured their souls deeply, filled their hearts with despair while at the same time destroying the myth that their hero is a legend, but more like boy wonder who has been an exceptional sidekick his whole career. Reminding them what 6 truly is, that they will never see another ring under the Jim Buss era, I know it hurts. Starting with Bynumite, who if you boil it down, has literally been wrong about everything. Then Lakersarethebesteva , who is really just an emo protein shake drinking negro who is just trying to make it in this world. MJ decides to mostly teabag this negro so I can make a man out of him, but his sensitive ass has yet to develop thick skin. Giuseppe, who has literally ran around like a chicken with its head cut off screaming about 6, which is fitting since he displayed chicken behavior after the finals. Then whitemamba, who is now referred to as # brownmamba, who if you have ever seen the movie The Human Centipede, is like the third member of the chain, the one in which everyone's flows through him. Now, let us proceed.

How do you confuse preworkouts with protein shakes? Do you even lift got?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lourcontrollinao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speaking the truth apparently is trolling? wtf did downstairs became like upstairs?

truthbomb carpet bombing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In Thread We trust.

Thread Information