Page 197 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 971471871931941951961971981992002012072472976971197 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC seldom misses a chance to blame only one side.
    When one side unanimously votes no its pretty easy to see which side blocked the covid19 bill.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What I think isn't always congruent with RTs. Ymmv.
    them all. Ymmv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them all. Ymmv.
    60 votes is a tough hurdle. (R)s need to figure out how to get some (D)s onboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When one side unanimously votes no its pretty easy to see which side blocked the covid19 bill.
    Maybe there was something in it that wasn't very good. If the (R)s couldn't get a few (D)s on board maybe they need to try harder next time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It’s a battle between corpirate handouts and putting money in the workers hands. Crisis, no crisis things don’t change. Next phas3 fighting over which state, cons uency, lobby gets the money. What works best for the economy, support during the crisis, recovery? that.
    I work in an “essential” industry, I’m able to work from home, my wife is in the same boat. I don’t need any gov bailout but this bull at this time pisses me off so much. Get it done for ’s sake.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but did you think it was a good bill?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "All democrats voted no"

Yeah those assholes are really looking out for the common man.

They will play politics right to the bottom. .

CUE BOUTONS BLAMING IT ON REPUGS.
    Right because Cocaine Mitch wasn’t playing politics first by drafting a bill with zero input from Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This had to be done yesterday. They’re both to blame. When politicians prioritize party over country while the whole country burns, then you have a pretty clear image of “leaders” who don’t give a about the people. They’re all traitors are criminals.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s a battle between corpirate handouts and putting money in the workers hands. Crisis, no crisis things don’t change. Next phas3 fighting over which state, cons uency, lobby gets the money. What works best for the economy, support during the crisis, recovery? that.
    Precisely. (They) want to do the former. (They) don't want to do the latter.

No rhyme or reason for the differentiation twixt the two acts, inexplicable upon gross examination, but, just as evident as the nose on our face.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    McConnell and the Republicans deliberately took as long as possible to draft a bill behind closed doors hoping the Democrats would feel pressured to rubber stamp it in order to meet a deadline.

Propa to the Dems for standing their ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any studies of just how at risk smokers are? I'm only 30 but have about 12 years of regular smoking under my belt. Probably an average of 7-10 cigarettes per day over that time.
    hope you have a will ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McConnell and the Republicans deliberately took as long as possible to draft a bill behind closed doors hoping the Democrats would feel pressured to rubber stamp it in order to meet a deadline.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if R's just did it for the political cache of being able to say the Dems rejected a relief bill. They know half of the country is stupid enough not to care about the details.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This had to be done yesterday. They’re both to blame. When politicians prioritize party over country while the whole country burns, then you have a pretty clear image of “leaders” who don’t give a about the people. They’re all traitors are criminals.
    Again, it's because the death count is very manageable. There is no 800 dying a day. That's-a-fact.

So, it's a regular problem where they can snap each other's asses with wet towels & play (beat you to the ignore).

& frankly there is time. (We've) only been off a fortnight (give or take). A check really hasn't been missed yet. & there is the promise of a small stipend boodle for everybody. & most imperatively,,,that stipend is imminent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, it's because the death count is very manageable. There is no 800 dying a day. That's-a-fact.

So, it's a regular problem where they can snap each other's asses with wet towels & play (beat you to the ignore).

& frankly there is time. (We've) only been off a fortnight (give or take). A check really hasn't been missed yet. & there is the promise of a small stipend boodle for everybody. & most imperatively,,,that stipend is imminent.
    Giuseppe with da goods

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if R's just did it for the political cache of being able to say the Dems rejected a relief bill. They know half of the country is stupid enough not to care about the details.
    & vice versa. They're BOTH in their element. They're BOTH comfortable now. The death count is "safe" + they've GOT THEIRS & they're positive WE'LL get ours. So, the old tried & true fun can once again be played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The death count may be "manageable" but the economic damage is not. Small businesses and workers need relief now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They also know the “liberal” media outlets will trip over their own s trying to cover it to.

McConnells justification for shutting Dems out of the process made no sense. He said that shutting them out was the fastest way to get something done - the only way that’s true is if the Dems feel the pressure to get something done and rubber stamp it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The death count may be "manageable" but the economic damage is not. Small businesses and workers need relief now.
    The scary thing about the virus isn’t the virus itself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The economic hit has already been brutal, but I guess the political price to be paid for inaction, as of today, is tolerable for both sides.

Hope they get something done soon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That help is imminent, Spurm.

That "relief" preserves the former state of our economy, freeze frames it... "Stay at home, Joe Public. Don't move. Clean the basement, bend the wife over, let the wife strap it on and bend you over if that is your thing. Stay ready. Some day soon your work place will reactivate and you'll report to the same job you had when (it) stopped. You don't have to look for a job. You ain't lost a boodle. You're more or less whole."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The economic hit has already been brutal, but I guess the political price to be paid for inaction, as of today, is tolerable for both sides.

Hope they get something done soon.
    The Dems had the choice of either voting approving unnecessary corporate bailouts or being blamed for inaction. I’m glad they chose the latter.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    pootin and xi sending help to Italy, cuba and vz, too, Trash sends nothing, probably hates the eye tyes as much as PRs
    The boutlicker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, I switched to electronics like 10 years ago. Still get my nicotine kick, no awful smell, no tar on your teeth... better to not smoke at all, but if that can't happen, something to consider.
    I'm not sure you are out of the woods, man. From what I've seen smokers/vapers/e-cigs are all lumped together as being at a higher risk.

It does seem logical that it'd be a bit worse for tobacco smokers though, tbf.

Idk where weebo is getting his numbers, maybe he can provide a link. China study says...

Greatest risk factor is being old. Being an old smoker pretty guarantees you will have some of the other risk factors.
    weebo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup Xi and Putin running circles around Orangegutan

even ma niga Modi posting Namaste while Dump embarrasses himself with his daily briefings

- sanitize masks with liquids
    - vaccines in 4 months
    - get a 2nd flu shot it will help with Corona
    - car dealers will start selling ventilators in a couple weeks
    - this will dissapear mayically with positive thinking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure you are out of the woods, man. From what I've seen smokers/vapers/e-cigs are all lumped together as being at a higher risk.

It does seem logical that it'd be a bit worse for tobacco smokers though, tbf.
    Not saying anything about out of the woods, tbh, like I said, the bestest is not to smoke at all.

Thread Information