San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a reason tor won a le as soon as cancer derozan left,tbh
    Kawhi is the reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope we don't extend him.
    Yeah me too. Such a terrible fit for this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is the reason.

Clearly they werent winning it with derozan is the point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is the reason.
    More like the Dubs' best players being injured is the reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are. Also, Forbes is getting that contract, LMA will play out his, Gay will get another loyalty deal, and Milli Belinelli will retire as Spurs.
    Oh, nice job of making everybody feel better, Polyanna. I wish I could say with any confidence you're wrong.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I think DPG21920 owns that copyright.
    They really do suck the joy out of you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad that our two pgs can't play crunch time minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are. Also, Forbes is getting that contract, LMA will play out his, Gay will get another loyalty deal, and Milli Belinelli will retire as Spurs.
    I’m actually more scared of a Forbes extension than I am of Derozan getting one. I feel like PATFO legitimately believes in Bryn and it’s scary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like the Dubs' best players being injured is the reason.
    How do you think the Raptors would have done against that injured Dubs team if Derozan and Poeltl were still there in place of Nephew and Danny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a piece of team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you think the Raptors would have done against that injured Dubs team if Derozan and Poeltl were still there in place of Nephew and Danny?
    Well, we did win one game against a Curry-less Dubs team in '18 1st RD. so it stands to reason DeRozan would've had a better shot to win in 7 with a much better team around him and Siakam bailing him out like Speedy Claxton bailed out TP. I mean, come on we're talking about no Durant or Klay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 5-16 from 3

Cavs 15-45 from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 5-16 from 3

Cavs 15-45 from 3

We're behind the times with single players hitting more 3s in one game than our whole team makes in a two game span.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're behind the times with single players hitting more 3s in one game than our whole team makes in a two game span.
    You think? The head coach is 70 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy just watched the game, bwahahahhahahaa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Forbes and DeRozan both suffered acl tears tomorrow, this team would be in the playoffs. That or Pop just being forced out of the nba. What a ing gutless pos squad lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mugen, bro did you make $$$ tonight?
    Bruh, I bet the Cavs + 11.5 tonight because the spurs being favored by double digits was ing hilarious.

5 minutes later, I put money on the cavs moneyline because I I remembered who was coaching this team lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ing dying right now, patty and Beli to close a game out. That's so ing hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Forbes and DeRozan both suffered acl tears tomorrow, this team would be in the playoffs. That or Pop just being forced out of the nba. What a ing gutless pos squad lmao
    Thank god for Derozan being a choker. Would have been another spurs win today that was fools gold and leading the team to believe they can compete with anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 5-16 from 3

Cavs 15-45 from 3

Spurs aside, what a crappy product the NBA has become with so much 3 point chucking. Losing interest quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aside, what a crappy product the NBA has become with so much 3 point chucking. Losing interest quickly.
    Bill, you're my guy. But avoiding putting any blame on Pop is ridiculous tbh. Blame the game all you want but the old man is responsible for this garbage team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don’t mind that. If the Spurs had 3 point chucking like that and it leads to wins, it’s totally fine by me. No one complained when the 2014 Spurs shot high volume 3s. It’s a lot better than this inefficient, snoozefest 90s ball that the team is running. If Pop and people that like that style want a nostalgia fest, then that’s what YouTube is for. What’s killing the product for small market teams like us is every star player bailing on their team to play in the big markets. It’s a trend that started with LeBron, made its way to KD, Nephew, Davis, Kemba, Paul George etc. Long gone are the days of players sticking with the teams that drafted them.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs would've won by 60 if Poeltl played the entire 48, right?
    Thats why noone can take you seriously, because of comments like that. I will just block you for the future, you are a waste of time. Btw, i was right ;-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill, you're my guy. But avoiding putting any blame on Pop is ridiculous tbh. Blame the game all you want but the old man is responsible for this garbage team.
    I am talking about the product of the NBA as a whole. It's boring. Sure, we're all happy when the team wins, but the game itself isn't as good as it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don’t mind that. If the Spurs had 3 point chucking like that and it leads to wins, it’s totally fine by me. No one complained when the 2014 Spurs shot high volume 3s. It’s a lot better than this inefficient, snoozefest 90s ball that the team is running. If Pop and people that like that style want a nostalgia fest, then that’s what YouTube is for. What’s killing the product for small market teams like us is every star player bailing on their team to play in the big markets. It’s a trend that started with LeBron, made its way to KD, Nephew, Davis, Kemba, Paul George etc. Long gone are the days of players sticking with the teams that drafted them.
    Spurs weren't attempting 45 threes a game in 2014. Remember when we were all shocked when they scored 70 in a half against the Heat? Plenty of teams score 70 in halves these days. I liked the game when you'd have post moves and big men (like Timmy, etc). Call me a curmudgeon but 90's ball with stout defense to challenge the great offensive players ala Jordan was way more entertaining than this arcade 3 point shooting contest.

I don't disagree at all about your point about stars going to big markets. It would be even worse if the Knicks weren't such a train wreck.

Thread Information