Page 120 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’d give Herman one more year, because Ehlinger is one of the more overrated players in college football. But if he can’t do it with a 5-star QB next season, Herman has to go.
    this is one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard. He has a senior QB, they have the tools. Herman is the weak link.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    this is one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard. He has a senior QB, they have the tools. Herman is the weak link.
    Ehlinger is garbage. He’s a homeless man’s Tebow at best. He won’t even come close to being drafted into the NFL.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did Bijan even see the field after his nullified return?
    It was Jamison.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    If Texas wants to turn their season around, they turn into a power running team with Ingram/Johnson and Ehlinger keepers, and give Ehlinger 15 throws a game at most.

Refs helped as much as they could. Without a few of the penalties, Texas wins by two TD’s. TBH... yes Herman does not have this team ready to compete and win the games he should, but officiating cost us this game
    No. Refs sucked but Horns beat themselves. Any excuses or blaming refs ect. prevents what is wrong with this team from being corrected.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    All the same, Alabama doesn’t lose this game. Ohio State doesn’t lose this game. Clemson doesn’t lose this game.

Texas has Tier 1 credentials with Tier 3 performance. The coach has to be held accountable for that.
    texas doesnt have the top tier players & never will unless they play the bag man game
    alabama lost to ul monroe & went out & bought an insane class which turned around sabans entire tenure
    clemson in dabos 4th year was looking like a flop hire until the church started paying for elite classes
    until urban is hired & texas stops being pretentious todays performance will be the standard

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    If Texas wants to turn their season around, they turn into a power running team with Ingram/Johnson and Ehlinger keepers, and give Ehlinger 15 throws a game at most.
    the o line cant run block

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ehlinger is garbage. He’s a homeless man’s Tebow at best. He won’t even come close to being drafted into the NFL.
    The ? Dude’s not the reason this team sucks. Keep ing that chicken, though.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was Jamison.
    I meant right off the bat?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whether or not he has any chance in the nfl is besides the point. It was obvious why we lost.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The ? Dude’s not the reason this team sucks. Keep ing that chicken, though.
    This dude is an idiot. He’s Arkansas and his intellect shows that.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    texas doesnt have the top tier players & never will unless they play the bag man game
    Texas has more money than anybody else, they’re definitely playing that game. They just aren’t getting those results.

Like I said, that’s almost definitely on Herman, but I’d give him one year with an elite QB before canning him. Ehlinger is overrated and puts a low ceiling on the team’s potential.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    The ? Dude’s not the reason this team sucks.
    No, every elite program would definitely suck a million s to have a guy that throws 17/36 on TCU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I meant right off the bat?
    Fox announcers kept calling Jamison...Robinson.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    the o line cant run block
    Then that means Ingram is getting 6 yards a carry with a trash o-line. And limited to 10 touches a game because God forbid we stop Ehlinger from keeping it just to run into a pile for 1 yard.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No, every elite program would definitely suck a million s to have a guy that throws 17/36 on TCU.
    You can’t seriously be this ing stupid.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fox announcers kept calling Jamison...Robinson.
    gotcha ty

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    You can’t seriously be this ing stupid.
    And you can’t provide an adequate rebuttal, so you resort to a cheap insult. Now reply with one more pithy, empty “diss” and off.

Urban Meyer....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And you can’t provide an adequate rebuttal, so you resort to a cheap insult. Now reply with one more pithy, empty “diss” and off.
    I’ve yet to see you post any evidence on Sam being the issue besides his completion percentage. And calling you a stupid re isn’t a cheap insult if it’s the truth.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    I’ve yet to see you post any evidence on Sam being the issue besides his completion percentage. And calling you a stupid re isn’t a cheap insult if it’s the truth.
    Ok cool , see ya!

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Ehlinger is not elite, but he is a very good QB, with a complete game. He does have some accuracy issues, especially today. His receivers did drop some balls though. The OL is a mess. Our ST was better today, but still a mess. Our D was better, but couldn't get stops when needed. We play undisciplined and commit too many penalties. Our coaching staff is subpar. Injuries are starting to mount.

Ingraham extending was not smart. Just take the down and try the next one.

The refs were atrocious. We still should have won despite their poor game, but they really did screw us over on about 5 or 6 horrible calls.

To blame Ehlinger for the loss is so erroneous.

Texas will never win consistently with Herman. He is great underdog or bowl game coach but horrible on normal week to week games. Time to move on or consistently lose 4 to 5 games a year

Herman should be put on notice. Herman has been given everything he has asked for and Hornfrogs should never become a rivalry game. The Big12 is weak across the board and if Herman cant win a conference championship this year with the best team they have had in 10 yrs, then he needs to move on.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This dude is an idiot. He’s Arkansas and his intellect shows that.

yes! Arkansas sucks, worry about your own team...! Sam is what he is, you don’t get to speak about our QB, dude! Now Hook em’ and OU still sucks!!

Thread Information