Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh maybe the worst individual performance by a supposed star player I’ve ever witnessed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't be happier. Now I don't have to root for La at all. #2 4Eva es!

Nuggets gonna womp the woke Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't be happier. Now I don't have to root for La at all. #2 4Eva es!

Nuggets gonna womp the woke Lakers.
    I'll go buy a ing Murray or Jokic jersey if they manage to take out both L.A. teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ranks at #2, right after Playoff P at #1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also....

I'll post this twice somewhere.... Lou Williams sucks balls! He's officially a net negative player! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL to all the "he's better 6th man than Manu!" or even close. Eat and die!

Puro pinche underdogs putos!

MAGA!!!!!! KAG!!!!!!!!!!! OBiden is a suckers champion. That dude has zero clue. Dems ed up bigtime. Harris as a number two? Really? This lady can't even ANYTHING right!

LOLOLOLOLOL)OLOLOL!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its hard to be worse than harden tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr House Leonard to OR 7 stat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ranks at #2, right after Playoff P at #1
    Playoff Pee

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have won a third ring easily if he chose either one of the two other options, and stayed as the Bret Hart of NBA. But last year's string of lucky events (game winner in game 7, Bucks choking, Warriors injuries) got to his head, and he thinks championship team is easy to come by. He was never going to get the 1+1=2 effect with Paul George, they just have way too much overlap together, and he got scammed by Game of Zones episode on how good of a situation Clippers are: https://youtu.be/P34ku_qSTHI?t=150, and the temptation of beating LeBron in the same city got to his head. Just the worst decision for a FMVP ever, should have signed 1+1 with Raptors if he wants his own team, or joined LeBron and the Lakers if he wanted a guaranteed ring.

While he had two of the worst playoff games of his career this series, I do believe a lot of this is because he just had to do too much for his team. He is a finisher, a two way player, but play making for 40 minutes a night back-to-back, plus the epic failures from Lou and Harold, god awful decisions from Rivers to choke away two 15+ point leads in the second half . . . it is just too much and he just ran out of gas, physically and mentally. Nobody has LeBron's endurance, so this is not really a knock on him. Hopefully he will rest up, push for Doc Rivers to be fired, re-tool the roster, and if it doesn't work out? He has a player's option end of next year any ways. He can get a max contract and chill for the rest of his career, or go join a super team. He already overachieved on all time NBA rankings for his talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi, game 7 2015 vs. the Clippers 5-13 13pts

This isn’t an isolated instance.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like Kawhi got any help from Lou Williams or PG13. Outside of today's game Harrell has been a disappoint throughout the entire playoffs. Kawhi carried the Clippers all season and through the playoffs. I bet Siakam, Lowry, VanVleet, and Anunoby sound pretty good right now!

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like Kawhi got any help from Lou Williams or PG13. Outside of today's game Harrell has been a disappoint throughout the entire playoffs. Kawhi carried the Clippers all season and through the playoffs. I bet Siakam, Lowry, VanVleet, and Anunoby sound pretty good right now!
    He deserves this. this forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ol' sport isn't really one for pulling off great things in clutch situations, unfortunately.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have won a third ring easily if he chose either one of the two other options, and stayed as the Bret Hart of NBA. But last year's string of lucky events (game winner in game 7, Bucks choking, Warriors injuries) got to his head, and he thinks championship team is easy to come by. He was never going to get the 1+1=2 effect with Paul George, they just have way too much overlap together, and he got scammed by Game of Zones episode on how good of a situation Clippers are: https://youtu.be/P34ku_qSTHI?t=150, and the temptation of beating LeBron in the same city got to his head. Just the worst decision for a FMVP ever, should have signed 1+1 with Raptors if he wants his own team, or joined LeBron and the Lakers if he wanted a guaranteed ring.

While he had two of the worst playoff games of his career this series, I do believe a lot of this is because he just had to do too much for his team. He is a finisher, a two way player, but play making for 40 minutes a night back-to-back, plus the epic failures from Lou and Harold, god awful decisions from Rivers to choke away two 15+ point leads in the second half . . . it is just too much and he just ran out of gas, physically and mentally. Nobody has LeBron's endurance, so this is not really a knock on him. Hopefully he will rest up, push for Doc Rivers to be fired, re-tool the roster, and if it doesn't work out? He has a player's option end of next year any ways. He can get a max contract and chill for the rest of his career, or go join a super team. He already overachieved on all time NBA rankings for his talent.
    Are you seriously giving #2 excuses.
    Spurs made him, he would have been an average player no more and yet he ed the spurs.

I have not seen a superstar quitting on his team so early when things go bad, heck even harden keeps trying.
    #2 just seems like a kid thats forced to be on the court total lack of character.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The irony is he chose the Clippers because he thought PG could give him more help. Also what hurt him is Doc is not as good a coach as he thinks he is. This is the third 3-1 series lead he's lost. He's lost tons of 3-2 leads as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony is he chose the Clippers because he thought PG could give him more help. Also what hurt him is Doc is not as good a coach as he thinks he is. This is the third 3-1 series lead he's lost. He's lost tons of 3-2 leads as well.
    He thought George would be his Pippen since he's so obsessed with trying to be Like Mike. PATFO gave Kawhi too many Jordan tapes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paul g has been exposed ever since he came over to the west, nothing but an empty stats player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but its not like he's playing to win anymore.

Just plays to pay the bills and be close to mommy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6-22, 14 Points, -21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse than John Starks in 94 game 7 against the Rockettes and I’m glad about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paul g has been exposed ever since he came over to the west, nothing but an empty stats player
    I can't even remember the last time the ol' sport Paul George was a capable enough player to lead a team lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didnt know he sucked when he was in the east?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my season goal is accomplished

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He deserves this. this forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up there with Harden choking against GS two years ago