Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Kings take the Lakers' garbage for Bogdavonic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma sucks a fat one. Want him nowhere near the Spurs. Lakers won’t deal with us anyways.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would they trade that Sacramento would want?
    And who would the Spurs wish to give for a one year rental?
    I don;t see any trades form the Spurs. They have no coveted assets.
    yyy ddr or lma or rudy gay+keldon or 2nd pick???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yyy ddr or lma or rudy gay+keldon or 2nd pick???
    bravo!!!
    lets check nów CBA rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogdanovic is on everyone's radar right now. The Kings could get a much better deal than anything the Spurs would be willing to offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR/Forbes for Bogdanovic/Barnes

That Barnes contract and ability are butt cheeks but the trade works numbers wise, taking on that contract is the only chance the Spurs have at Bogdanovic. Ew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why everyone's so focused on trading for a SG like Bogdan. We've been calling for more Lonnie minutes all season... And he's best played as a 2, though he can play the 3 against smaller units. What we truly lack is a real SF - I don't think Keldon has the size to be one, and if we got one we could stop playing DD out of position (though the best case scenario includes trading DD out for said hypothetical SF, I don't see the Spurs trading him before the off-season). Our next most pressing need is a real PF - LaMarcus shooting 3's doesn't change the fact that he's a C in today's NBA, and Luka looks a year away at best and probably wouldn't be a starter his first year with the main squad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why everyone's so focused on trading for a SG like Bogdan. We've been calling for more Lonnie minutes all season... And he's best played as a 2, though he can play the 3 against smaller units. What we truly lack is a real SF - I don't think Keldon has the size to be one, and if we got one we could stop playing DD out of position (though the best case scenario includes trading DD out for said hypothetical SF, I don't see the Spurs trading him before the off-season). Our next most pressing need is a real PF - LaMarcus shooting 3's doesn't change the fact that he's a C in today's NBA, and Luka looks a year away at best and probably wouldn't be a starter his first year with the main squad.
    Because Pop plays players out of position so you might just get an SG who's taller and better than Bryn Forbes. It would fix a lot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Rudy and Forbes for future projects and a bad contract of any front court player (SF, PF, C) because your not in contention to win a le and still would have the same chance to make it to the playoffs so that the young guys get that experience under their belt. The Spurs new rotation after getting rid of Rudy and Forbes:

DJM
    LW4
    DDR
    Lyles
    LMA

White
    Patty
    Beli
    Bad contract player from trade
    Jakob

Weatherspoon - Signed to full time contract
    KJ
    Player from the G-League
    Dominic
    Metu

2-Way (Eubanks)

Carroll
    Jakob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we trade Rudy, imma be pissed. He's the only consistent Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jermaine, you’re that dude, but what? Rudy has been booty this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can't play SF anymore (Or Spurs told him to bulk up to play only PF as a reaction to the Nuggets series). And he can't play center. At least our guards, Murray/Walker/White/DD can play multiple positions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR has been consistent all year. Not a fan at all of his game but he’s been consistent. All the other player’s performances fluctuate like crazy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we ain’t trading anyone...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We just beat the best team in the NBA. You think we need a trade? Go read up on Iran."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we ain’t trading anyone...
    Actually, we are a good, starting-caliber 3 & D SF away from being a pretty good team. We have 5 guards who could absorb all the minutes in the backcourt: Derrick, Dijon, Dumbmar, Lonnie, and Patty. We have 2 legit players at the 5: LMA and Poodle. We have 2 guys who can hold down the 4: Rudy and Trey. We can go small with Dumbmar at the 3, but really we have ZERO legit 3s, so Pop has to cobble together lineups with a 2 or a 4 playing the 3, and the trickle-down effect of playing Dumbmar or Rudy or Trey or (heaven forbid) Marco at the 3 is devastating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm just a Rudy fan. But my 3 fav Spur right now is Trey Lyles, after Purtel. I flip flop between Derozen an LaMarcus for 1st.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, we are a good, starting-caliber 3 & D SF away from being a pretty good team. We have 5 guards who could absorb all the minutes in the backcourt: Derrick, Dijon, Dumbmar, Lonnie, and Patty. We have 2 legit players at the 5: LMA and Poodle. We have 2 guys who can hold down the 4: Rudy and Trey. We can go small with Dumbmar at the 3, but really we have ZERO legit 3s, so Pop has to cobble together lineups with a 2 or a 4 playing the 3, and the trickle-down effect of playing Dumbmar or Rudy or Trey or (heaven forbid) Marco at the 3 is devastating.
    we said the same thing last year and what happened at the deadline? Nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm just a Rudy fan. But my 3 fav Spur right now is Trey Lyles, after Purtel. I flip flop between Derozen an LaMarcus for 1st.
    This team is weird for me. I usually have some favorites. But I don’t have any with this team. I honestly would not care if the entire roster was switched out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we said the same thing last year and what happened at the deadline? Nothing
    Worse - what happened all off-season?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is weird for me. I usually have some favorites. But I don’t have any with this team. I honestly would not care if the entire roster was switched out.
    same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We just beat the best team in the NBA. You think we need a trade? Go read up on Iran."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors just waived Marquese Chriss a young 22 year old former lottery pick. Waive Marco and pick up Marquese Chriss remaining salary. Much better defense (than Marco), and athletic i think he just needs direction and what better team do help out a developing player. Marcos contract is up at the end of the year anyways so we wouldn't have to keep paying him after this year.
    Last edited by SpurSpike; 01-07-2020 at 03:55 PM.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They just announced that AD declined a max extension to test free agency. Maybe the Spurs could...nah.

Warriors just waived Marquese Chriss a young 22 year old former lottery pick. Waive Marco and pick up Marquese Chriss remaining salary. Much better defense (than Marco), and athletic i think he just needs direction and what better team do help out a developing player. Marcos contract is up at the end of the year anyways so we wouldn't have to keep paying him after this year.

Off the top of my head, I don't think I like Chriss as well as Lyles. I'm all for ditching Beli, though. Dump his ass, and bring up Keldon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been ballin his ass off. Please sign him.

Thread Information