Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back-to-back circle-jerk posts from ST's resident Pedophiles DAF86 Mul roll

Y'all pieces of are probably NAMBLA members, too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back-to-back circle-jerk posts from ST's resident Pedophiles DAF86 Mul roll

Y'all pieces of are probably NAMBLA members, too.
    Go masturbate to a picture of a sea-lion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    pedo trying to hide from this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go masturbate to a picture of a sea-lion.
    Literally the previous post before the "not butthurt" poster uses one of his alt accounts to show how not butthurt he is.

ing multiple accounts having incel
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-16-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I don’t really get why OP thinks this story is something we “need to talk about” but I generally agree that ing a fully developed consenting 17 year old shouldn’t be met with stiff criminal penalties if you had good reason to believe she was 18 (and meeting her in a 21+ club definitely qualifies as that). At some point the 17 year old who used a fake ID to misrepresent herself as 21 and then came onto the creepy looking 40 year-old in the club meant for people in their 20s loses the right to cry victim.

Dont let that take away from how much of a creep this comedian seems to be though. I don’t really have sympathy for him either if ing a girl less than half his age hurts his public image and career, just don’t think it should land him in jail.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don’t really get why OP thinks this story is something we “need to talk about” but I generally agree that ing a fully developed consenting 17 year old shouldn’t be met with stiff criminal penalties if you had good reason to believe she was 18 (and meeting her in a 21+ club definitely qualifies as that). At some point the 17 year old who used a fake ID to misrepresent herself as 21 and then came onto the creepy looking 40 year-old in the club meant for people in their 20s loses the right to cry victim.

Dont let that take away from how much of a creep this comedian seems to be though. I don’t really have sympathy for him either if ing a girl less than half his age hurts his public image and career, just don’t think it should land him in jail.
    It is the first time (at least that I know of) that one of these "celebrities" accused of being a sex-offender actually has proof to defend himself. It proves what many already suspected and that is that some es will lie about this kind of to try to gain something.

People are free to consider him a creep if they want but he didn't do anything ilegal, tbh. Well, at least by the look of things so far. i wouldn't put my hands in the fire for him though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It is the first time (at least that I know of) that one of these "celebrities" accused of being a sex-offender actually has proof to defend himself. It proves what many already suspected and that is that some es will lie about this kind of to try to gain something.

People are free to consider him a creep if they want but he didn't do anything ilegal, tbh. Well, at least by the look of things so far. i wouldn't put my hands in the fire for him though.
    He has proof to defend himself, but I’m not sure what the law is in a situation where a minor lies about her age. It probably cripples her ability to win a civil suit but not sure if it makes it so statutory rape charges won’t stick.

Either way, the lesson here is that if you’re remotely famous, don’t put stupid in writing with women you just met.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Heck, I'm not even sure I haven't ed an underage girl
    PEDO ALERT PEDO ALERT PEDO ALERT

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I seriously hope you are just ing around and you don't actually are as re ed as you are portraying yourself here, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Heck, I'm not even sure I haven't ed an underage girl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    I seriously hope you are just ing around and you don't actually are as re ed as you are portraying yourself here, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol triggered again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can incels gang bang?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...this is good use of an alt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...233844664.html

yet fabbs and FAP86 thinks theres nothing wrong about this guy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"In the do ents, she (Caroline Schmitz) claimed she met D'Elia in 2017 when she was a working comedian, and they allegedly hooked up several times."

Chris D'Elia accuser who claimed the disgraced comedian threatened to post explicit videos of her is denied a permanent restraining order
    A judge denied Caroline Schmitz's request for a restraining order against D'Elia

• D'Elia, 42, has denied ever meeting Schmitz

She claimed the two had relations years earlier

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can incels gang bang?

Thread Information