Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These chicks who flee their home country (U.S., England, Europe etc) to hook up with ISIS fighters.

Any intel coming back on what they envision vs what they get?
    Lets get our own ST version going

She expects: He's so macho, i feel so part of a cause
    She gets: rile butt upside her head whenever he wants b.j.

expects: I will bear children for the Caliphate and live in a spacious home
    gets: lives in one room shack with 4 other chicks who were all dumped by their *fighters*

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/04...is-fighter.cnn

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first thing they notice is how the guy never takes a bath. The second thing she notices is he never brushs his teeth either, yep, stink breath. Then she sees he knows nothing at all about women, nothing. He simply doesn't care, she could be a dog and it would be the same. Speaking of dogs that is the only postion these simple minded s know, doggie style.

Then she starts thinking about home and green trees and TV and music and dancing and partying and her friends and skinny dippin' and making out in the back seat, then it hits her......she ed up!
    Last edited by Avante; 04-22-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first thing they notice is how the guy never takes a bath. The second thing she notices is he never brushs his teeth either, yep, stink breath. Then she sees he knows nothing at all about women, nothing. He simply doesn't care, she could be a dog and it would be the same. Speaking of dogs that is the only postion these simple minded s know, doggie style.

They she starts thinking about home and green trees and TV and music and dancing and partying and her friends and skinny dippin' and making out in the back seat, then it hits her......she ed up!
    How do you know so much about Isis fighters, tbh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not about ISIS fighters it's about young dumb middle Easterners. They are some of the worst personal hygiene people on the planet and they do only doggie style and they couldn't care less about what women think/want/need.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    avante knows the sexual habits of all arabs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante knows the sexual habits of all arabs
    Avante knows what his 30 some books on Islam/Middle East have taught him. Why fight it so hard slick?

I have a great read about ....WHY I AM NOT A MUSLIM...written by an x-Muslim. Try educating yourself on this stuff, ok?

Here ya go...

Why I Am Not a Muslim Paperback – March 1, 2003

by
    Ibn Warraq (Author)
    Visit Amazon's Ibn Warraq Page
    Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
    See search results for this author
    Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
    Last edited by Avante; 04-22-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    avante can look up books on amazon

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante can look up books on amazon
    Would you like for me to turn to a page in the book which sits right over there and read something?

Dude, will it ever hit you I read a lot and have a lot of interests that I take seriously?

I own about 30 books on Islam/Middle East, you saying I don't?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    u actually believe that isis is real?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    need mouse to come in here to talk about evolution or darwins theory

these clowns who dont wash, brush and grow out their facial hair....are they trying to evolve into a goat?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you get what you pay for. they can stay there.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    somebody here doesn't know the demographic makeup of ISIS

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, so your white or Latina daughter runs off with a black guy or an isis? Choose!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok, so your white or Latina daughter runs off with a black guy or an isis? Choose!
    Black guys don't run off with girls. They knock them up and run off alone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a black guy can outrun most things in life, but he never outruns a trigger happy cop

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you get what you pay for. they can stay there.
    And apparantly that is what 99.99% of the girls will have no choice but to stay.
    ISIS stink breath does not let them leave. Big surprise. However ISIS stink breaths do let 30% of the foreign males go back home. Jealousy? Worried the chicks might like the foreign fighters better?

No exit: For female jihadis, Syria is one-way journey

http://news.yahoo.com/no-exit-female...112859046.html

Only two of the approximately 600 Western girls and young women who have joined extremists in Syria are known to have made it out of the war zone. By comparison, as many as 30 percent of the male foreign fighters have left or are on their way out, according to figures from European governments that monitor the returns.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 05-28-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Chicks who marry ISIS s. What they dream vs what they get.
    Maybe they dream of a three (plus) - way with the 72 virgins?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    u actually believe that isis is real?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe they dream of a three (plus) - way with the 72 virgins?
    All joking aside i wish we knew more about what it was like and how they escaped.
    The 2 (of 600) who did return are surrounded by their defense liarwyers and no info has leaked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a soldier dies gets a state funeral and family gets some sort of dowry payment by the state govt

while isis, u die? lol nobody is looking after ur family...

some of these clowns have got their priorities in life wrong

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Living in a dream world is reality

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's an ending that's not too surprising for a 14 year old Aussie chick. Her dipstick husband just got droned out.

Zaynab Sharrouf is the 15-year-old daughter of former Sydney thug for hire and convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf who allowed her to marry at the age of 14 to his jihadi friend, Mohamed Elomar.
    Fatima Elomar is the first wife and now widow to 31-year-old Elomar and mother of his four children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3duAXgWIE

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the hits keep comin for chicks who leave their own country to marry unIslamic s:

No place like home: Western jihadists decry Islamic State’s lack of beauty salons, Starbucks, good food

Cliffs:
    Westerners who left their homelands for a new life in the Islamic State caliphate seem to have taken at least one tradition with them: airing their gripes on social media.

Complaints about the life under ISIS tracked by the Middle East Media Research Ins ute, which analyzed social media sent from inside the so-called caliphate, focus on Western defectors' finding a severe lack of creature comforts. No Starbucks, rude help at beauty salons, lousy restaurants, slow Internet and bad cellphone service are among the common complaints that paint life under the terrorist organization as uncomfortable, even for Westerners who signed up to live among bloodthirsty killers.

“ISIS champions its state as the only place in which Muslims can fully adhere to their faith and enjoy sharia-compliant Islamic life,” reads an introduction to MEMRI's report, provided to FoxNews.com. “…However, sometimes ISIS members have been overly candid in their postings; when this happens, others often quickly step in and ask that the dissenting post be removed. Such grumblings provide glimpses into Western ISIS members' discontent with life in the Islamic State.”

"I know it may be shirk [idolatry] but sometimes I do miss Starbucks.The coffee here is beyond wretched."

- Tweet from western defector to the Islamic State
    Many of the greatest complaints have come from Western female members of ISIS, who often form their own tightly knit cliques and try not to mingle with the native Syrian women. On a blog believed to have been maintained by Westerners in the terrorist group, a query about the state of beauty salons in the territory that spans parts of Syria and Iraq drew a 'why bother?' response.

“There are salons but, trust me, you're better off getting a sister here to do your hair/make-up etc., for two reasons,” read the response. “The style here isn't really that nice and their makeup most of the time goes toward the clowny look”

Many of them have gone on to social media sites like Twitter to complain about the local amenities. (MEMRI JTTM)
    Back in July, a Western woman from within the caliphate tweeted a photo of local options for shampoo and wrote, “no good at all…”

This past summer, an Australian woman who calls herself "umm seeker OFistishad," or "mother, seeker of martyrdom," complained about the sweltering heat in Syria with a pithy tweet.

"The heat in sham [Syria] is shocking; I'm thinking to change my kunya [name] to Umm Sweat. Over this heat," she tweeted.

Another overwhelming complaint from Western defectors appears to be over the food selection.

On July 25, a Belgian ISIS fighter, Abu Maria Al-Belgiki, who was later killed tweeted: "When I came to the state... I ended up in Iraq... I made it very clear the first day, 'sorry I don't like Arab food'; they used to force me to eat something called 'bacha' or whatever... urgh so disgusting... it was cow/sheep bones and this and that..."

According to a March 2015 report to the UN Security Council, 22,000 foreign fighters from 100 nations have traveled to Syria and Iraq, mostly from Western countries, to support ISIS.

Many of the complaints seem innocuous, but voicing unhappiness when it comes to the treatment of women is strictly forbidden in the Islamic State. On Aug. 10, a Swedish woman named Muhajira Umm Hamza took to Twitter and lashed out against the treatment of women in the city of Raqqah by male muhajirin, or foreign fighters, in a series of tweets.

"Seriously, I am getting so tired of many men muhajirin now. I feel harassed so often now. Women can't do this or that. What is the point?" read one of the missives. “It's not sharia that men scream or talk to us in the street. It's not. I feel more and more sad here now.

"There is so little respect for us,” read another tweet from the same woman.
    Moments after her social media diatribe, all of the tweets were deleted. Her fate is unclear.

“First-hand examples of complaints from the social media accounts of ISIS and Jabhat-Al Nusra members illustrates the fractures in the Islamic State, and disproves ISIS’ narrative that the Islamic State is an idyllic place for Muslims to reside," MEMRI research fellow Anat Agron told FoxNews.com.

The report includes tweets from foreign fighters who joined other terrorist groups operating in the region, including the Al Qaeda-linked Jabbat al-Nusra, to show that defectors seem to particularly dislike life under ISIS.

“They indicate that other groups can be more open to locals and their customs than ISIS, and perhaps that the feeling is mutual -- the locals like them better than they do ISIS,” Agron said.

Proof of this can be seen online from western ISIS members. While the local Syrians take no issue with non-ISIS rebel fighters, they are not particularly fond of those who fight under the black standard flag of the Islamic State. They see members of ISIS, which they often refer to as Dawla, as wealthy and somewhat spoiled.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11.../?intcmp=hpbt2
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 11-13-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Isis fighters? He was talking about the Asians shicks he has living in his attic.

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Por eso I only date negritas,buey. I hate meeting fathers.

Thread Information