Page 223 of 376 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another "kind of like Portal" game. But this one has good reviews and looks pretty trippy.
    Will download and give it a shot tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my recommendations never fail
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus derp finally discovered this section.

RIP Tech forum.
    .. no forum left behind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus derp finally discovered this section.

RIP Tech forum.
    Wait until thldren finds it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone has a PS4 on 7.02 firmware or below, TheFlow just released an exploit for 7.02 that should allow custom firmware on it soon. 7.51 is the current firmware, and you need 7.50 to play The Last of Us, Part II. But you can play Final Fantasy VII Remake and everything before it on 7.02.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone has a PS4 on 7.02 firmware or below, TheFlow just released an exploit for 7.02 that should allow custom firmware on it soon. 7.51 is the current firmware, and you need 7.50 to play The Last of Us, Part II. But you can play Final Fantasy VII Remake and everything before it on 7.02.
    The exploit is missing the WebKit chain... will be interesting to see what that looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there's a Webkit chain for up to 6.72... so that would be the latest so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there's a Webkit chain for up to 6.72... so that would be the latest so far.
    Is that a big roadblock? Don't really care too much for myself since this late in the gen there are only three games I want on PS4 that I don't already have: Judgment, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and The Last of Us Part II. And Judgement and Final Fantasy VII Remake will probably get PC ports anyways so I'll likely wait for them to come to PC so I can play them in Japanese. But it might still be interesting to hack the system to use for PS2 emulation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a big roadblock? Don't really care too much for myself since this late in the gen there are only three games I want on PS4 that I don't already have: Judgment, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and The Last of Us Part II. And Judgement and Final Fantasy VII Remake will probably get PC ports anyways so I'll likely wait for them to come to PC so I can play them in Japanese. But it might still be interesting to hack the system to use for PS2 emulation.
    Not a major roadblock, but probably won't run anything needing 7+.

You're likely better off with PCSX2 on Windows for PS2 compat, tbh... can't say much more than that :P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a major roadblock, but probably won't run anything needing 7+.

You're likely better off with PCSX2 on Windows for PS2 compat, tbh... can't say much more than that :P
    Ah that sucks if PCSX2 is the way to go, that emulator isn't very good from my layman's view of I just want to play games on it and have them look good. PCSX2 is always awesome the first five minutes when you see what your PS2 games look like at 1080p or 4k, then after 10-15 minutes you realize how many annoying bugs there are that pull you out of the immersion. Both stable and the nightlies still seem like a mess, which is why I just said screw it and bought a real PS2 and made a Free McBoot memory card. 480i ain't as pretty as 1080p but I'll trade that resolution drop for my games not having the laundry list of little (and big) bugs I see in every game I have ever played on PCSX2 for more than 10 minutes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you haven't watched enough. he's an inherently political character. he plays the academic/thinker character even though he only became a public figure because of muh trans pronouns
    You don't know enough about him if you think that's why only he became a public figure.
    But that's the perfect example. The tyrannical left was calling it hate speech to not use thirty-six pronouns in place of the binary system.
    He called BS, and that somehow makes him a hardcore conservative.
    BTW, I gave all the Chumpettes a chance to come out in support of this. You all voted present.
    By your logic, Chumpettes are closet conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't know enough about him if you think that's why only he became a public figure.
    But that's the perfect example. The tyrannical left was calling it hate speech to not use thirty-six pronouns in place of the binary system.
    He called BS, and that somehow makes him a hardcore conservative.
    BTW, I gave all the Chumpettes a chance to come out in support of this. You all voted present.
    By your logic, Chumpettes are closet conservatives.
    he's a hardcore conservative because of the rest of his values... economics, social issues, religion, etc.

and yes he only became prominent because he didnt like transgender pronouns and disingenuously interpreted bill C16 as some tyrannical forced language statute, which it wasnt. nobody knew who the he was before that temper tantrum

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a hardcore conservative because of the rest of his values... economics, social issues, religion, etc.

and yes he only became prominent because he didnt like transgender pronouns and disingenuously interpreted bill C16 as some tyrannical forced language statute, which it wasnt. nobody knew who the he was before that temper tantrum
    Yea, hardcore conservatives are known for espousing universal healthcare.

Your characterization about only being prominent b/c of the transgender issue may be fair enough if prominence is based on a more inclusive popularity and if it minimizes or ignores the host of issues he took on in the same time period. But I was given to think he was known in Canada for other issues before this. Perhaps not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, hardcore conservatives are known for espousing universal healthcare.
    are you being intentionally dense? that's what made it noteworthy... that somebody who is otherwise very conservative advocates for nationalized healthcare because of the success his own country has with it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you being intentionally dense? that's what made it noteworthy... that somebody who is otherwise very conservative advocates for nationalized healthcare because of the success his own country has with it
    It's a huge f*cking issue. You can't have your cake and eat it too, Lite.

He's not ultimately so very political unless your definition of political overemphasizes opposition to leftist tyranny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a huge f*cking issue. You can't have your cake and eat it too, Lite.

He's not ultimately so very political unless your definition of political overemphasizes opposition to leftist tyranny.
    every country besides the US has some form of nationalized healthcare. its only a left vs right issue here. everywhere else it just works

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every country besides the US has some form of nationalized healthcare. its only a left vs right issue here. everywhere else it just works
    Most or all countries have went left on a host of issues in the last century or so.

Your argument of numbers is not a refutation that it's not a left position.

Do you ever get tired of philoing?

Obviously not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most or all countries have went left on a host of issues in the last century or so.

Your argument of numbers is not a refutation that it's not a left position.

Do you ever get tired of philoing?

Obviously not.
    you're the one philoing that jordan peterson isn't a staunch conservative

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one philoing that jordan peterson isn't a staunch conservative
    JP is not any kind of hardcore ideologue. He calls out scams.
    Leftists like you tend to hate that when it goes against your team.
    You need to label him as the enemy; it's what you've been trained to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “scams”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp going to ruin this thread. Smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    take the reeee'ing back to the political forum pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing Metro Exodus rn. This game is pretty ing taxing on my GPU and while it's not bad, something about the way Metro games feels is...idk, clunky? not as smooth as a lot of modern FPS games, though i assume that might be by design.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lite Newman

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing Metro Exodus rn. This game is pretty ing taxing on my GPU and while it's not bad, something about the way Metro games feels is...idk, clunky? not as smooth as a lot of modern FPS games, though i assume that might be by design.
    Tried this game. Not as good as the first two.

I played the out of Last Light. That one had soul. This one...I dont know..not so much.

Thread Information