Page 164 of 212 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5300
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they aren't zipping up body bags in front of people who are waiting for beds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Let's fire Balous.
    Who's that?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no hospitals over capacity
    fldren's still ashamed of his failure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait 2 more weeks until..... nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the txdshs data the region is not over capacity.
    Our county has 1,924 beds, some of which are labor and delivery and not currently being expanded for COVID patients. Thats before pop up units. We currently have 1,024 hospitalized COVID patients alone. Hospitals typically run at 50 to 60% capacity. Why is it hard to believe that there is very little room for any more people?
    Last edited by Death In June; 07-20-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our county has 1,924 beds, some of which are labor and delivery and not currently being expanded for COVID patients. Thats before pop up units. We currently have 1,024 hospitalized COVID patients alone. Hospitals typically run at 50 to 60% capacity. Why is it hard to believe that there is very little room for any more people?
    This is false

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He works there. You're relying on data from hospital CEOs to keep the electives coming in and thus the money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I come here to see if anything useful is posted. 99% of the time it's somebody arguing with tholdren.

Lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait 2 more weeks until..... nothing
    Deaths have increased over 50 percent since two weeks ago.

You owe RandomGuy an apology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I come here to see if anything useful is posted. 99% of the time it's somebody arguing with tholdren.

Lame
    Here's a projection for Texas from a guy who's been pretty on point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I come here to see if anything useful is posted. 99% of the time it's tholdren making up.

Lame
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lame
    Kind of like how 99% of your posts are useless and whiny. It just is what it is sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ".....We strongly encourage everyone, to just very simply, for a few months, wear a face mask whenever you go into public. That way you can make sure you do your part to slow the spread of COVID-19 and you do your part to save lives," Abbott said.

He said he's focused on the state's positivity rate and hospitalization numbers as things move forward.

When asked why the issue of wearing masks is such a divisive issue, Abbott said, "You know, because every doctor says that wearing a mask can slow the spread of the coronavirus ... it's mystifying why some people continue to reject it....."

https://www.khou.com/article/news/he...4-4e0dc0b35dcc

He didn't want to say this to the choir behind him at the church he attended with Pence a couple of weeks ago.

this guy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is speculation because we don't know what symptoms need to present in order for Texas hospitals to consider a Covid-Like diagnosis. Their health department links the CDC list of symptoms, so I assume that's probably their guide. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../symptoms.html

Things is, we've learned a lot more about Covid since the start, and the range of symptoms are beyond the CDC's list now. Heart palpitations, numbness in extremities due to clotting, stroke-like symptoms. Another problem I have with his argument is that he seems to be using the increase in "with Covid" admissions as evidence that either people are getting sick with other illnesses and are simply testing positive and/or that the Covid deaths will start declining since CLI admissions are flat. Don't buy either.

The "with Covid" admissions have increased along with Texas's overall increase in Covid infections. Why weren't these people getting sick with other illnesses at the same rate before Texas starting ing? And this was when the state was pretty much wide open, meaning elective surgeries were allowed and the fear factor was lower, so we can't conclude that these are simply people who delayed treatment for something who are now flooding in. This leads me to believe that Covid has exacerbated some preexisting condition or that they are presenting with symptoms that Texas doctors aren't classifying as Covid related (like stroke-like symptoms) yet.

And I don't expect deaths to remain flat over the next couple of weeks, as he seems to be implying, As I said, I think the logical conclusion is that Covid is exacerbating diabetic, hypertension, and other health conditions to a level where people are seeking medical care.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is speculation because we don't know what symptoms need to present in order for Texas hospitals to consider a Covid-Like diagnosis. Their health department links the CDC list of symptoms, so I assume that's probably their guide. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../symptoms.html

Things is, we've learned a lot more about Covid since the start, and the range of symptoms are beyond the CDC's list now. Heart palpitations, numbness in extremities due to clotting, stroke-like symptoms. Another problem I have with his argument is that he seems to be using the increase in "with Covid" admissions as evidence that either people are getting sick with other illnesses and are simply testing positive and/or that the Covid deaths will start declining since CLI admissions are flat. Don't buy either.

The "with Covid" admissions have increased along with Texas's overall increase in Covid infections. Why weren't these people getting sick with other illnesses at the same rate before Texas starting ing? And this was when the state was pretty much wide open, meaning elective surgeries were allowed and the fear factor was lower, so we can't conclude that these are simply people who delayed treatment for something who are now flooding in. This leads me to believe that Covid has exacerbated some preexisting condition or that they are presenting with symptoms that Texas doctors aren't classifying as Covid related (like stroke-like symptoms) yet.

And I don't expect deaths to remain flat over the next couple of weeks, as he seems to be implying, As I said, I think the logical conclusion is that Covid is exacerbating diabetic, hypertension, and other health conditions to a level where people are seeking medical care.
    This is speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is speculation.
    So what is driving the increase in hospitalizations? Brisket eating contest gone wrong? Haven't looked at this guy's profile, but I bet he follows one of the Team Derpality truthers. Also see my latest in that thread where I reveal Hart's tricks.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Harris County hasn't improved their situation. ICU and general beds up. And people dying tend to free up beds.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Death In June is this in your area and can you confirm her claims?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Death In June is this in your area and can you confirm her claims?
    Time for some humor. I'd like to confirm her claims, if you know what I mean.

That said, DIJ said it was real bad there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most covid deaths yesterday were Hidalgo county, with 39.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Motorcycle vs. brisket accident e in Texas.

Thread Information