Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll be ing, complaining and endlessly "trolling" (with terribly unfunny or amusing material) within 10 games of their arrival.

If you can't appreciate the greatest coach and front-office the franchise ever had (and will have), how the can you patiently watch the turds of the league (Jaques Vaughn, Jim Beilein, etc, etc,) actually blunder through losing season after losing season?

You are literally the dumbest, most childish, repe ive troll on these boards. I'd rather see you find a new team, leave here and never comeback than see Pop retire. His presence has actually led to great things and helped the team become a dynasty. You on the other hand are an ungrateful, annoying little turd stain that should have left here years ago.
    Damn dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Snyder would do well but I’m just as concerned with the GM position as I am the coaching position.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does everyone want Pop to retire? I don’t think y’all are thinking this through.

With Pop we continue to suck and tank hard. Ac ulate talent. At this rate if we can continue with Pop for a couple more years of steady Tanking then we will end up like Golden State filled with young talent due to Mark Jackson’s inep ude.

We are on the Mark Jackson team build program. Stick with it fellas.

Once we fill the cupboard with young talent via draft then you flip the switch and insert a stud coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can already hear you huffin' and puffin' after you typed that out, that's enough cardio for today big man

Wow, another unfunny, corny ass joke! Couldn't be more surprised, TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can already hear you huffin' and puffin' after you typed that out, that's enough cardio for today big man
    To be fair the Spurs online message board has been in existence since at least 1999 (DG's Spurs report), and in the 21 years since then this is the first real thread calling for the old man's dismissal.

Spoken a different way fans have given him two decades of respect and politeness on the internet until now.
    I highly doubt anyone will be seriously calling for the successor's ouster 10 games into their run.

It's just time. It's a different game. He's been at it too long. Players have tuned it all out.

All good things as they say. Paterno left, Bowden left. Tom Landry, Chuck Knoll, Jerry Sloan. Every sport there's an end to a tenure. Unlike those others, he'll be able to hand pick and groom his successor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, another unfunny, corny ass joke! Couldn't be more surprised, TBH.
    J_Taco, I just want you and your family to stay safe and have a wonderful new year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s earned the right to stay however long he wants. Like it or not Pop is a nba legend. The team is in the midst of a youth movement and has young fun talent budding. This year we have had injuries to White and LA, let’s calm down before we write him off.
    *edit grammar
    Last edited by EmantheSpursFan; 01-06-2021 at 02:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is basically dragging the franchise down like Kobe did with the Lakers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please log off......

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This thread is not going to age well
    2 quality wins in LA vs both elite LA teams.

It's already not aging well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 quality wins in LA vs both elite LA teams.

It's already not aging well
    Given the fact that Mugen never can post anything right about basketball on here, I'm waiting for his next thread in the Club. Something along the lines like "The Official MUGENIA'S "[COLOR="#0000FF"]i don't about basketball" , but I can make sushi", or something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given the fact that Mugen never can post anything right about basketball on here, I'm waiting for his next thread in the Club. Something along the lines like "The Official MUGENIA'S "[COLOR="#0000FF"]i don't about basketball" , but I can make sushi", or something like that.
    Damn my man, you're obsessed with me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn my man, you're obsessed with me
    We the wise folks on ST just want you to improve your status on here. We care about your well being, that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this team is first round playoff fodder, if that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? Pop seems to be getting this young team headed in the right direction. I have reservations about Pop the GM, but Pop the HOF coach is still proving he's one of the GOATs imo. You and others on this thread need to find the crow.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the bar to eclipse the current head coach is set at "understands modern NBA basketball," so hopefully the pool isn't that small

holy , you’re dumb dude

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this team is first round playoff fodder, if that...
    you’re not enjoying watching them play this year? This team has a long way to go, but they’ve become required viewing again because they’re fun to watch, and improving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re not enjoying watching them play this year? This team has a long way to go, but they’ve become required viewing again because they’re fun to watch, and improving.
    Meh, "improving" is a relative term... this team has a ceiling with guys like Patty and LMA burning minutes, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to take him out back and ole yeller him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just ing tired man. I feel like I’ve been ing about pops in game coaching for the better part of 10 years and I’m just ing done he’ll never change, he’s still the same stubborn old man who favors feelings and vets over who’s actually playing better

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just ing tired man. I feel like I’ve been ing about pops in game coaching for the better part of 10 years and I’m just ing done he’ll never change, he’s still the same stubborn old man who favors feelings and vets over who’s actually playing better
    He's going to go out with his pride. He has to get humiliated a few more times before he finally quits. The Spurs missing the playoffs for two more straight years will do it for him when people start taking shots at his legacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? Pop seems to be getting this young team headed in the right direction. I have reservations about Pop the GM, but Pop the HOF coach is still proving he's one of the GOATs imo. You and others on this thread need to find the crow.
    did you watch the game yesterday?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop will be gone soon. Those who know need to be patient. Eventually he will be gone. Until then-well .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniffers getting mad at my thread instead of celebrating the old man's golden years when he still gave a and was being carried by Tim/Manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a control freak, he'll be clinging to the clipboard when they bury him.

Thread Information