Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well that was uncomfortable ... but i'll take it.

hopefully hudson and trent brown can play next week.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You would have thought Carroll would have learned from the Ravens game not to give up QB contain on big down and distance situations. Officially has Alzheimer's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carroll is an idiot and needs to get fired. His Super Bowl veneer is spent.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this was a game the raiders had to win tbh... first game in oakland since week 2 against a solid but beatable opponent. especially in a week where all other AFC-W teams got wins.

next 3 games are:

vs Chargers
    vs Bengals
    @ Jets

chargers coming off a crazy impressive win against the packers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Big Game Rustle showing Krap Cousins how it's done.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Big Game Rustle showing Krap Cousins how it's done.
    i think wilson's consistent dominance is why the spurstalk NFL forum has died down... used to just be 90% of the posters talking wilson all week long ... nothing they can say

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like what Carson just did. Reminds me of the re ed idiocy the Bears did last week that lost the game. You can't put the whole game on the kicker.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carson could have picked up 5 more yards AND gone out of bounds. Now Myers is going to miss.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    $5,000 on Myers missing here. Because the Seahawks went soft. Probably another dumb Carroll decision.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carroll deserves the axe. NOW.

Seattle did NOT do everything right there, you ing moron announcer guy. You get as close as you can before you kick. You don't go soft there. Pussies.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's almost a curse to get the ball first in OT with the rule and time changes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, looks like Cleveland lost again... surprise surprise. but this Seattle game... man Tampa is way too pesky for a trash franchise whenever they play Seattle

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why do the browns keep going for it on 4th down in field goal range? ... they've done it twice now and they're down by 5

kitchens

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't like what Carson just did. Reminds me of the re ed idiocy the Bears did last week that lost the game. You can't put the whole game on the kicker.
    Carson could have picked up 5 more yards AND gone out of bounds. Now Myers is going to miss.
    $5,000 on Myers missing here. Because the Seahawks went soft. Probably another dumb Carroll decision.
    Millennial Messiah

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DK Megatron baby!! Now SCORE THE DAMN BALL IN THE REDZONE FOR ONCE

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ... terrible, predictable first down call

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    LOL Tampa.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YES! Finally. OFF YUCCS AND FAT ARIANS. Finally. Seems like those pesky ers never go away.

So similar to the game from 6 years ago except more second half scoring. I like it. Hopefully the Seahawks can figure out how to play defense

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    i think wilson's consistent dominance is why the spurstalk NFL forum has died down... used to just be 90% of the posters talking wilson all week long ... nothing they can say
    Nah it’s because Andrew dominates the entire forum with his mini meltdowns over teams he doesn’t care about.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    YES! Finally. OFF YUCCS AND FAT ARIANS. Finally. Seems like those pesky ers never go away.

So similar to the game from 6 years ago except more second half scoring. I like it. Hopefully the Seahawks can figure out how to play defense
    They’ll be one and done. More lucky than good. Most of their wins have been by RW doing everything.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson’s mom resembles Terrell Suggs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well spurraider21 we know that next week's OAK/LAC game will likely knock one team out of the playoff mix.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They’ll be one and done. More lucky than good. Most of their wins have been by RW doing everything.
    Absolutely true. But, if you can only be great at one place, isn't QB the way to go? Great QBs have delivered les by themselves before.

On defense is their problem this year. They have Blair who is a young stud at safety and then a very good LB corps and Clowney, and Ansah and Reed, but the pieces haven't come together and the corner play is awful. Shaq Griffin is too small to play corner in that scheme frankly and they rely on him too much and he just isn't good except for in the slot. Ramsey would have been a huge boon for them. Getting Quandre Diggs back from injury will help but their defense is just middle of the pack and nothing special like in years' past. If they can fix it they can make a run this year but if not they're just a wild card out again.

One big problem is that Carroll is trying to fit round pegs into square holes by trying to play the legion of boom vanilla zone with B- and C-list players in the secondary and predictably it doesn't work. Also playing majority 4-3 base vs nickel hurts against the pass.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i was told they ed up by paying him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you throw out the TNF and London game, home teams today are a perfect 10-0 on the day. Pretty awesome stat. Let's home SNF continues the trend.

Thread Information