My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean... its not like his asshole will less sore. It's not like he doesn't have to pay child support. It's not like he didn't get stretched. It's not like Charlie Hustle will spend a day in jail. None of your efforts will change the fact that before it's all said and done... Jim will be on welfare in less than 10 years.

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    None of this obsession with Tim's finances stops you from being the stinky paki naruto watching wanna be brotha anime got you are in real life. Not sure if you knew that.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of this obsession with Tim's finances stops you from being the stinky paki naruto watching wanna be brotha anime got you are in real life. Not sure if you knew that.
    "Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about Duncan's financial woes won't forgive your Naruto past or make it go away...

Tim Duncan is the GoAT Ginobili3's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man Buddy when he realizes Kobe won't kiss him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean... its not like his asshole will less sore. It's not like he doesn't have to pay child support. It's not like he didn't get stretched. It's not like Charlie Hustle will spend a day in jail. None of your efforts will change the fact that before it's all said and done... Jim will be on welfare in less than 10 years.
    He's been getting stretched for years so the Spurs stretching him I imagine felt like enjoyable old times

I say the will be collecting Ramen noodle flavors in 5 yrs....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea a millionare with financial woes, I'm sure he is just wondering where his next meal will come from.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Kori, sweetie, the lol thread has run its' course, real talk."
    who said that?!!!!!!!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yea a millionare with financial woes, I'm sure he is just wondering where his next meal will come from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim doesn't have financial woes. He's a one man corporation, he's dealing with things people with money deal with. You'd know if you ever spent a day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to shut your ring.

haha. remember that one. ha...that was funny as .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bumping your threads doesn't change the fact that you're showing how bleak and miserable your real life existence is. When you're not trolling for minors on anime boards or standing outside of elementary schools in nothing but a trenchcoat and binnoculars, you come onto a board, 5 years after your franchise fell out of relevancy to try and "troll" this board and EVERYTIME you get your packed in, not that you'd complain about that..But seriously, just stop it, ok? Kool is old hat and doesn't help your cause, Thread is busy stealing his and guys like Killa and Mamba are ineffectual nothings in this old, retired feud that Spurs fans won. We get it, you like young boy butt and have a perverse obsession with a big, ugly 7 ft black man and his finances. You'll never be rich and you'll never be bedded by Tim Duncan. You're a loser AND an Arab. Slice your wrists and let your camel- ing, sand-monopolist bretheren burn your worthless carcass and throw your filthy ashes in the wind. The world will be all the better for it and no one will miss you and the playgrounds in your locale will be all the safe. Lame .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bumping your threads doesn't change the fact that you're showing how bleak and miserable your real life existence is. When you're not trolling for minors on anime boards or standing outside of elementary schools in nothing but a trenchcoat and binnoculars, you come onto a board, 5 years after your franchise fell out of relevancy to try and "troll" this board and EVERYTIME you get your packed in, not that you'd complain about that..But seriously, just stop it, ok? Kool is old hat and doesn't help your cause, Thread is busy stealing his and guys like Killa and Mamba are ineffectual nothings in this old, retired feud that Spurs fans won. We get it, you like young boy butt and have a perverse obsession with a big, ugly 7 ft black man and his finances. You'll never be rich and you'll never be bedded by Tim Duncan. You're a loser AND an Arab. Slice your wrists and let your camel- ing, sand-monopolist bretheren burn your worthless carcass and throw your filthy ashes in the wind. The world will be all the better for it and no one will miss you and the playgrounds in your locale will be all the safe. Lame .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're going to have to beg harder than that if you want me to give Jim a pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim doesn't have financial woes. He's a one man corporation, he's dealing with things people with money deal with. You'd know if you ever spent a day.
    Keep fooling yourself, got. I told you guys years ago he'd go through this and I'm right.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the cuck OP say he wants his ass bumped?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the cuck OP say he wants his ass bumped?
    Okay: I laughed. I laughed hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep fooling yourself, got. I told you guys years ago he'd go through this and I'm right.
    lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obsessing over another man's money like the you are Step your troll game up Naruto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information