Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It begins...
    Jak has no idea that it’s a compe ive sports, not just playing in the gym.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every other star player has developed a three point shot because of defensive strategies like this. Young LeBron for example. Demar's own fault he has no space.

Also, he was surrounded by three point shooters in Toronto and they regularly choked in the postseason. At some point, you gotta point your finger at the REAL source of the problem
    Perhaps he isn't the number one option for the team. If DDR is say the 30th best player in the league, he would miss the playoffs almost all the time.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh Rachel Nichols. Interviewing Tim on his enshrinement and making it about Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We coming back with the same team Fellas lets rejoice! Thanks Pop..

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    So if we lost 10 more games, we’d be in the lottery with good odds of a top 3 relatively speaking. We win ten games to lose to the Grizzlies in the play-in. I just don’t see how that was worth it. Now we have the 11 or 12 pick.
    That's the Demar era in a nuts . Treadmill teams get treadmill picks which result in middling talent with role player ceilings. If there was ever a time to tank, it was the past two seasons of pandemic ball. Every team is hurting without fans in the stadiums so it wouldn't matter if the Spurs were bad. Now, it's going to be hard to justify a tank when everything reverts back to normal and the Spurs owners demand butts in the seats.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jak has no idea that it’s a compe ive sports, not just playing in the gym.
    What do expect him to say?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps he isn't the number one option for the team. If DDR is say the 30th best player in the league, he would miss the playoffs almost all the time.
    He missed the playoffs the past two seasons. He hasn't been an all-star in three seasons since leaving the East. It's time to give up on the notion that he's a star player. He's an upjumped Lou Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice when the effort gets cranked up DDR can’t get his business. Regular season game. Pressure on- he has no counter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Live and die, boys!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #playoffexperience

#winning

#closer

#bigcontract

#killme

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Live and die, boys!!
    Oh god like we need derozan impacting the young guys with his loser mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Live and die, boys!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Live and die, boys!!
    Well then, maybe they should package Keldon and the number 11 or 12 pick to get up and get someone of note?

If they gonna "ride or die" with DeMar then something has to give cause they badly need an infusion of talent and three - point shooting.

And props to Keldon and Jakob for sticking by their teammates and saying the right things. Team still needs to do what's best and move on from Patty, Rudy & DeMar, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The silver lining... marginally better draft position. DeRozan off this team... I am tired to see him choking in the playoffs. Seriously... tired!
    This.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    #playoffexperience

#winning

#closer

#bigcontract

#killme
    We hired someone from the Pistons front office as our GM. We have Demar as our first option and Rudy as our 6th man. Spurs have fused into a bad combo of the loser Raptors and the treadmill Pistons. It's a bad sign when you have no faith in your players OR your front office. We've become the Western Conference version of the Orlando Magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it's natural for players to stick up for their teammates and want to play with them forever. Talent may be needed, but we don't have any snitches in the locker room. Ultimately it's up to the FO to do what they want with DeMar and it's a good sign already that he wasn't extended earlier this season. These post game comments mean squat.

Last year, DeMar actually said he wanted to run it back when they were eliminated from the Bubble. This year? It's "I haven't thought about what I'll do next".

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When your two ball dominant players go a combined 9 of 39 - your team will always be playing from behind. Atleast DJ looked to get his teammates involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season is not an entire loss, seeing Leonard being a big pussy losing on purpose last two games to avoid lakers is tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it's natural for players to stick up for their teammates and want to play with them forever. Talent may be needed, but we don't have any snitches in the locker room. Ultimately it's up to the FO to do what they want with DeMar and it's a good sign already that he wasn't extended earlier this season. These post game comments mean squat.

Last year, DeMar actually said he wanted to run it back when they were eliminated from the Bubble. This year? It's "I haven't thought about what I'll do next".
    Totally agree.

We can still get a solid piece with the 11th or 12th pick, but the team needs to start investing in their younger players (with bigger roles + more minutes) & moving on from the 'Mediocre 3" is imperative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably still want him back too. . Really going to be interesting to see how they spin this one.
    Theirs just no way they can spin it. If he’s back on the team next year I swear I won’t watch anther second

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are big words for two guys who saw us losing today and didn't show any aggression.

Devin better hit the weights and take his dribble game from a C- to a B this summer.

And Keldon better really nut up over the summer the way he passes up shots currently.

Right now this is very much just talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theirs just no way they can spin it. If he’s back on the team next year I swear I won’t watch anther second

i pray spurs arent standing around with all that $$ and nobody to spend it on. Then they start looking at defraud again

Thread Information