Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loved it....Tony was about to dribble dribble dribble thinking it was 2005 and pop yells at him with so much passion "give Leonard the ball! !!!"
    Classic. Sorry, accidentally posted misspelled le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a gif of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Marc Jackson was sayin ( not that anyone here listens to bspn) it was a tough descision for pop to bring back tony the way patty was playing ... He was short of saying pop shouldve just kept parker on the bench and rode with mills till the end ... Anyways it was nice to see pop yelling at tp to give it up to kawhi because thats just about what he can do cause sure as he wont be benching TP for mills down the strech ever ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pleasantly surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout in time tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout in time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant find the clip.. can anyone post it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check my sig tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Check my sig tbh.
    nice. i missed that last night. embarrassing to see but necessary.

if that doesn't show how much parker doesn't belong anymore then idk what does. the ball belongs in kawhi's hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was so happy that pop ran down their to yell at tony to give Kawhi the ball. Kawhi or LMA need to have the ball 80% of the time and especially in the 4th quarter. I will live with Kawhi or LMA shooting every ball in 4th or down the stretch then tony trying to hit an open 3 or a couple feet in from the 3 pt line. I'm telling u Kawhi and LMA shooting is better chance then anyone. Diaw and Parker open shots I'm always thinking they're going to clank off rim. Just too many times I see it. But KAWHI with the ball in hands makes good decisions. I'll take him or LMA shooting a contested shot then any spur with an open shot. LMA is like dirk. He can get his shot anytime and hardly ever gets it blocked. Plus he does that dirk fade away jumper. All I got to say is Kawhi and LMA better have the ball every time in 4 and play off each other. I want LMA to do more pick and rolls with Kawhi. Kawhi could be tossing lobs to LMA or vice versa. What was awesome was Kawhi and LMA took the challenge and personal vs OKC. Now theirs one more test and its against the Dubs. What was also awesome that Kawhi took 24 shots. I want Kawhi to be selfish and want him to take 20+shots and LMA too. Feed off each other.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened after that handoff?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hero-ball. Kawhi took a midrange shot and missed badly. Next series Parker was able to get to the free throw lane and made two to seal game.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a gif of it
    I am just glad we didn't trade Kawhi for Beal and Ariza as you advocated for. Otherwise, he'd be handing off to who knows...

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hero-ball. Kawhi took a midrange shot and missed badly. Next series Parker was able to get to the free throw lane and made two to seal game.
    That and Kawhi had one 8-second violation that should have been called and another that could have been called. It was kind of comical to see him 10 feet behind the half-court line with 17 on the shot clock and suddenly have to sprint past it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That and Kawhi had one 8-second violation that should have been called and another that could have been called. It was kind of comical to see him 10 feet behind the half-court line with 17 on the shot clock and suddenly have to sprint past it.
    On one of them Enrique dribbled the ball almost to halfcourt then passed it off to Kawhi who was slightly behind him with 17 secs on the shot clock. Looked intentional and wouldn't surprise me if that selfish did it to try to get him a turnover. He threw it really low and without warning too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was in shock. Porker never passes him the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Parker is just a terrible PG or an idiot. He was going to do his usual dribble dribble dribble bull until Pop ripped him a new one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man, those 4 points at the end of the game really sealed the win for the Spurs.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    He missed a top of the key jumper. A couple possessions later missed a step back 3.

But let's completely ignore all the good he was doing before that. The pick/pop with Duncan with a Leonard basket. The pick/pops with West that created open looks for West. The drives that gave Green open looks from 3. The crossover on Durant that resulted in a Leonard jumper. The pick/roll with LMA that resulted in a and 1.

The Parker dribble dribble dribble really was more effective. If only Pop and Leonard would have recognized that.

How about the same with Parker where he threw the ball back to Leonard who hadn't crossed the half court line yet? And the travel in the backcourt? Those are ok but Leonard's are wrong?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when people didn't think Kawhi could be a franchise player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longtimefraud and trolldren being es once again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would think kawhi played for another team with this comment. Talking about him like you would westbrook or lebron except he's a spur. Weird.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Pop retires after this year, these outbursts of irrational anger will probably become more frequent and could really harm to his legacy.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dude got BTFU by Kyle Singler, I think he made 1 basket on him, tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree vander, these outburst directed at Tony are long over due! Its like the old guy not trying to help the young guy to protect his own agenda! Not realizing, you grow the legend of yourself in more than just one arena.....ask Tim Duncan! Still revered as the greatest pf of all time as well as the greatest teammate.

Thread Information