Page 72 of 134 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First time 4 MCU movie gonna be released in the same year will be 2021 along with the Wanda/Vision, Hawkeye, and Loki series

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://screenrant.com/marvel-disney...s-150-million/

Marvel's Disney + Series are going to have between $100-150 million budgets to match the "visual style" of the movies.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/mar...tv-1203349869/

Marvel TV studio in doubt after Ghost Rider and New Warriors being cancelled. They can't compete with Marvel Studio's bigger budget TV series'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    https://screenrant.com/marvel-disney...s-150-million/

Marvel's Disney + Series are going to have between $100-150 million budgets to match the "visual style" of the movies.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/mar...tv-1203349869/

Marvel TV studio in doubt after Ghost Rider and New Warriors being cancelled. They can't compete with Marvel Studio's bigger budget TV series'
    I don't even know why they are separate anymore; the TV division was always looked down upon by everyone at Disney. Marvel Studios can take on projects with smaller budgets. All depends on the project. Ghost Rider needs the money for effects -- AoS blew their budget rendering a halfway decent one -- so I'm glad Feige seems to be claiming that property. Something like The Punisher doesn't need that -- spending the same money as before on an 8-10 episode season would be just fine. Cloak and Dagger is already doing more with less if that comes back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I don't even know why they are separate anymore; the TV division was always looked down upon by everyone at Disney. Marvel Studios can take on projects with smaller budgets. All depends on the project. Ghost Rider needs the money for effects -- AoS blew their budget rendering a halfway decent one -- so I'm glad Feige seems to be claiming that property. Something like The Punisher doesn't need that -- spending the same money as before on an 8-10 episode season would be just fine. Cloak and Dagger is already doing more with less if that comes back.
    I really liked Ghost Rider in AOS

Hopefully they keep Luna for the ular role if GR happens

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I really liked Ghost Rider in AOS

Hopefully they keep Luna for the ular role if GR happens
    I liked him too, but I think they'll go with one of the motorcycle dudes, probably Johnny. Robbie has the most interesting story though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I liked him too, but I think they'll go with one of the motorcycle dudes, probably Johnny. Robbie has the most interesting story though.
    Johnny Blaze

He made a brief appearance in in AOS
    (Flashback scene where we see how Reyes got his powers)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I've heard that we'll also be getting a Spidey flick in phase 4. It wasn't announced by Fiege since Sony holds the rights for his solo adventures. If true, Sony will likely make an official announcement b4 the end of the year.
    More news at 11, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope they just axe Mavel Televison entirely and have Marvel Studios make all of the series, granted they are all likely limited series. The MCU is getting a lot bigger as a result of Disney + so these side shows with characters that previously wouldn't have appeared in the MCU is unnecessary. For example, Marvel Studio's may end of make remaking Inhumans with those characters also appearing in movies instead of being ignored by the movies.

The Marvel TV shows usually have one-way continuity-Jessica Jones references the attack in New York or Luke Cage references the Hulk but they aren't referenced in the movies. Marvel Studio's have much bigger budget to work with anyway. Ghost Rider may end up being a Disney + mini-series but with a budget closer to that of a movie instead of that of an Law and Order episode.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just a heads up:

Marvel super producer Kevin Feige will return to produce another Spider-Man movie after all, scheduled for release on July 16, 2021. The deal that's bringing him back follows weeks of negotiations over the wall crawler's Marvel Cinematic Universe future.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Just a heads up:

Marvel super producer Kevin Feige will return to produce another Spider-Man movie after all, scheduled for release on July 16, 2021. The deal that's bringing him back follows weeks of negotiations over the wall crawler's Marvel Cinematic Universe future.
    A few posts late tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I hope they just axe Mavel Televison entirely and have Marvel Studios make all of the series, granted they are all likely limited series. The MCU is getting a lot bigger as a result of Disney + so these side shows with characters that previously wouldn't have appeared in the MCU is unnecessary. For example, Marvel Studio's may end of make remaking Inhumans with those characters also appearing in movies instead of being ignored by the movies.

The Marvel TV shows usually have one-way continuity-Jessica Jones references the attack in New York or Luke Cage references the Hulk but they aren't referenced in the movies. Marvel Studio's have much bigger budget to work with anyway. Ghost Rider may end up being a Disney + mini-series but with a budget closer to that of a movie instead of that of an Law and Order episode.
    Inhumans was suppose to a be a possible replacement for X-Men. But it turned out to be a broken knock off version of a nice brand you'd find in Asia. There's no reason to ever touch them again with the Children of the Atom under Marvel control again.

Also, many of these Disney+ characters will definitely be popping up in the movies, Ms Marvel being one that's confirmed by Feige already. As to who else, when, where and how... guess we'll just have to keep watching to find out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Inhumans was suppose to a be a possible replacement for X-Men. But it turned out to be a broken knock off version of a nice brand you'd find in Asia. There's no reason to ever touch them again with the Children of the Atom under Marvel control again.

Also, many of these Disney+ characters will definitely be popping up in the movies, Ms Marvel being one that's confirmed by Feige already. As to who else, when, where and how... guess we'll just have to keep watching to find out.

That's my point about why Marvel should do away with Marvel TV. The actual MCU is expanding so there is no need in having a bunch of tv series with no real ties to the MCU. They could just have those shows as Disney + shows and make them apart of the larger cannon.

I think Inhumans will be remade especially with Ms. Marvel coming to the MCU. She is a descendant of Inhumans and I doubt they would reference that trash ABC version to establish her backstory. They'll probably reference the Inhumans and then later announce a rebooted series involving them.

It seems like Feige is planning on introducing several groups into the MCU in phase 5 ; Fantastic Four and X-Men (confirmed), Young Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Dark Avengers. They aren't that similar to the X-Men tbh and have been apart of Marvel for 55 years. I think he'll bring them back.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Harley Quinn looks hot af in that new trailer

The guy who made hangover is having a meltdown about joker

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Wrong thread imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wrong thread imo
    Thought this was the unofficial lets all over DC thread

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

what meltdown? He said what he thinks and now everyone else is having a meltdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what meltdown? He said what he thinks and now everyone else is having a meltdown.
    Was wondering that myself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thought this was the unofficial lets all over DC thread
    Ah ok

But no meltdown tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lefty how you feeling today?

Scorsese nuked you this morning.

“I tried, you know?” the director said when asked if he had seen Marvel’s movies. “But that’s not cinema.”
    “Honestly, the closest I can think of them, as well made as they are, with actors doing the best they can under the cir stances, is theme parks. It isn’t the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...are-not-cinema

I wouldn't go as far as saying their not "cinema" but it is true they're just one huge cash grab. The Marvel movies are a good watch as far as killing time goes. But yeah I wouldn't brag about them being a work of art either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Oh they're cinema. Not so serious and mostly kid oriented. Marty just deals in different myth-telling.

And Marvel uses different 70s songs in different movies. Take notes.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    About as valid as Spielbergo talking about Netflix movies, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lefty how you feeling today?

Scorsese nuked you this morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...are-not-cinema

I wouldn't go as far as saying their not "cinema" but it is true they're just one huge cash grab. The Marvel movies are a good watch as far as killing time goes. But yeah I wouldn't brag about them being a work of art either.
    I mean, he’s not wrong
    MCU movies are a theme park but I enjoy it tbh
    CA :TWS felt more like a “real movie” though
    The upcoming BW movie will be in the same category

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    "It isn’t the cinema of human beings trying to convey emotional, psychological experiences to another human being."

Since he's actually admitted to never finishing a Marvel movie I'll forgive him for not knowing how many people were straight up crying at the end of Endgame. Now I'm no expert, but it felt like some emotions were definitely conveyed.

Also, the man is old AF. He prolly thinks all CB movies are Marvel movies because that's the name dominating the box office and headlines. It was likely a DCEU movie that actually he picked up. This would explain why he couldn't finish it and the comments he made.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Semantics
    That's like that alt-right jew with the tiny penis saying rap isn't music

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    TBH Marvel Studios have made Scarlett Jo
    Her other movies are
    Eight Legged Freaks was a masterpiece imo.

Thread Information