Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I missing something, or is the default now to stay logged in? I refreshed a few minutes ago after being idle for a couple of hours and was still logged in.
    Yeah, as it's setup right now, you should rely on logging out. Logout can be found by clicking on your username in the upper right.

like freezes up and dominates your whole browser and every other tab you have opened once in a while..that ain't good yo.
    It's pretty light, tbh. You might have some old cache/cookies messing with your browser. Trying a clear cache. Might help.

P.S.

Arcade is coming back soon

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What browser do you use? It should actually be much quicker without any freezes at all, compared to the old version.
    firefox..it's since stopped. around that time the site wouldn't work for me for about 30 seconds so idk what was going on. send me to some server access denied page or something similar to when it was down last night. maybe it's good now.

Spurstalk Server Wrangler
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    firefox..it's since stopped. around that time the site wouldn't work for me for about 30 seconds so idk what was going on. send me to some server access denied page or something similar to when it was down last night. maybe it's good now.
    That was probably me doing a quick web server restart, but I had a typo in a config file so it took 30 seconds or so instead of 1 second. Sorry about that, we're still fine-tuning things...

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no harm no foul, playa

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very nice job. Haven't had a chance to play with the mobile version yet, but if speed translates their too I'm more than happy. Also happy to hear there will be skin options (I enjoyed the black background, minimal signatures, etc. on the mobile version two generations ago).

The only knit I have is that it seems that when you click on a thread's last page it takes you to the very bottom of the page, which then requires scrolling up to the top of the page to read the earlier comments. This was not the case in the old set up. Not a big deal (one can scroll), but it would be nice to start with the top of the page.

Thanks for improving the user experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple of other minor things:

Link color needs to be changed to something other than main text.

After you send a post and are at the bottom of the page, although I like that it stays in the page you posted in (like before), when you are in the quick navigation section, possibly have the "forums" section before the "site areas". Usually after you are down posting you want to go back to the main forum or the section of the forum you were in. That or make the "current le" in the quick navigation link clickable, because right now it only goes to the drop down. If that makes any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..when you are in the quick navigation section, possibly have the "forums" section before the "site areas"...
    Yeah, I noticed that earlier. It shouldn't be hard to change (I don't think.)

Spurs fan from Hong Kong team-work's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the wonderful work.

The feature of hiding one's signature is nice, but the page seems to reload when the function is used. Would it save time (and reduce server's workload) just to have the signature disappearing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can i tell which thread has new posts ?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that little green guy that say "___ is online now" a new feature or a feature I never noticed.

I like the updates. Thanks for improving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can i tell which thread has new posts ?
    If the thread le is bold, it has new posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks timvp ... Now i see it - it wasn't showing up before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also... can you possibly put an icon on the left of the thread to show whether I've posted in there?

it's handy to see if somebody's possibly replied on a thread you've commented in without having to set up email notifications.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since you have implemented the tag feature anyway through the software for a drop down menu to appear after you type in "@" to list all the names like it would in twitter or start to auto fill the name in , so you don't have to worry about spelling or the username has numbers in their name, something you can't recall.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there a square root symbol by my spurstalk tab?

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there a square root symbol by my spurstalk tab?

I noticed that too, it's the symbol for vbulletin. It'll probably go back to the spur again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might be the only one, but I liked seeing the Think Tank on top of the main Spurs forum. The Think Tank sometimes goes days without getting a new post, so it was nice to not have to go out to the Forums page to check it all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might be the only one, but I liked seeing the Think Tank on top of the main Spurs forum. The Think Tank sometimes goes days without getting a new post, so it was nice to not have to go out to the Forums page to check it all the time.
    + 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noticed the vbulletin logo as well on my bookmarks lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome work guys!

Will take a little getting used to, but it will just take a little bit of time.

Now I just need to dump Beno now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's neat but I'm the type of person who's set in their old fashion ways

Could you guys possibly put the classic style as a selectable forum layout?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whenever i click on a thread it always sends me to the last post even though i've never read the thread before.. Am i doing something wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No redtube video embed?
    Godvine embed, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really loving all the new features Makes browsing here much easier, more efficient, and more fun..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh snap, 100 posts per page. I'm there.
    Thank you based jeebus for informing me about this. I'm now on 100 posts/page. No problems at all.

BTW what's the method for mentions? And wtf there's a notification everytime I'm quoted.

Thread Information