Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2103
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton and the Anwar brothers

http://archive.is/j9SnO

In Michigan all day yesterday, didn't get to meet up with anyone I had hoped to
    Hillary's story is this Arkansas writ large when she goes to DC
    If you want to sub the AK State Police for the PK intelligence, you'd be pretty close to what's happening now
    Tahir Javed here, really plays a key role in the old Hillary Riceline south to Haiti;
    He's doing the same thing except throughout the US, and then laundering the money through his convenience stores like they used to launder money through convenience stores back in AK
    Dr. Attaya a Syrian doctor in a little town of Lapeer Michigan. I didn't get to meet with the person who broke the story Pfeiffer, Parents against Narcotics
    Pfeiffer talks about these monster doctors that are overprescribing opiates {{ in a very small town 8800}}
    Medicare fraud doctor involved is Dr. Attaya. He prescribes Five ODs on methadone within 20 months
    7 of the men from LaPeer died within 7 months. A 32 yr old woman almost died in his care during that time. And it's all from methadone which I find interesting.
    He for some reason doesn't have to show in person {{ in court }}, so no photos of him.
    He's also involved in the largest medicare fraud scheme ever (33M); a story which would never have come to light had it not been for the Lapeer story
    This doctor had offices in LaPeer, an even smaller town Davison and in Flint, MI
    The interesting thing about the medicaid fraud is that the two guys running it were the Javed brothers. Same as the Awan brothers, rolexes, mercedes benz.
    The owned Urgent cares and nursing homes, and ho e care and palliative care. They were overbilling on opiates and sometimes not even using the services of the physical therapy
    The older Javed brother is called Tahir so Tahir and Javed is the actual name of the other Tahir Javid running the rice ratline which is interesting. They are brothers one is 45 and the other is 40. You can read US vs Tahir
    What Loretta Lynch did was she smeared a bunch of other cases in around this, there were 16 cases, and made it a much larger story; but it really all came about because of this one brave woman bringing this story forward and associating all these deaths.
    What story does this medicare fraud remind you of? Al-Attar
    It's just a repeating pattern
    Let's review Tahir Javed in Beumont Texas. What are his convenience stores indicted for? 17 stores in Alabama? This is the old Alabama-Georgia-Florida ricerun. EBT Debit laundering, taking cash for assistance, using it to buy drugs, selling the drugs at a great profit and then sending the money to Yemen. {{ zero foodprints }}
    Amjad Awan, Hillary Clinton Marc Rich, BCCI--Amjad Awan laundered Mena Airport Cash, Sent the Iran-Contra "Rice" Ratline through TN, AL, GA, FL and Haiti. Bert Lance (thru bank in Georgia), Marc Rich (thru bank in Florida) to Launder Medellin Cartel Money of Pablo Escobar Laundered by Noreiga through Mossak Fonseca. Sentenced to 12 yrs for Laundering
    This is the same old Arkansas cocaine ratline; only now we're talking about PK heroin.
    Amjad also ran the heroin line before he came to central america to run the cocaine line. Kind of funny.
    This is Graham Fuller's old "Russian Plan" -- to infect Russia. Make them drunks make them drug addicts break off the territories around the Soviet Union (which worked very successfully) so that they could make a Pakistan to Turkish drug ratline
    That is exactly what Gulen did in Central Asia and now he's doing that in the US through Doctors, and Muzzafar Awan
    We have the man in custody now that ran the Pakistan to Turkey Drugline (Reza Zarrab)
    The English teachers are the tip off. Bringin in English teachers that can barely speak english into charter schools. This is the 60 minutes report not mine[][][][][]. These are obviously the ones running the ratline.
    This is going to come back on McCabe, "why aren't you investigating this? With all this evidence??"
    They trained and used the PK Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to weaken Russia but then moved those people to Albania to take over Bosnia, Kosovo and now all the other troubles with the Muslim Brotherhood which became ISIS in all these different countries and now the United States.
    I'm going to prove that there is a ratline for organs in Detroit, Wayne State University, at Homen Square for several different Chicago Universities including Northwestern, Johns Hopkins and also Mayo Clinic in Florida.
    Here is Chuck Grassley Saying, you need to recuse yourself McCabe
    Giving immunity to Cheryl Mills to get her Laptop. Any Jr. First year FBI agent knows that they don't need to have anything but a search warrant to search a persons laptop, you don't need immunity. They don't need immunity to get Cheryl Mill's laptop
    Capitol Police have not put out ANY information about what is happening with the Awan brothers
    Nanoset sells Cisco Routers. It's right on their webpage
    Hasnat is an expert in Cisco router vulnerabilities
    There are 36 awan brothers {{ George is linking the companies and the principals listed on them you find the associations, like Begum is related to Hasnat through Nanoset for example -- it's all public data. No mysteries }}

[Day 160 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 2 - YouTube
    Drove 500mi in Michigan
    Tahir Javed, this ISI guy came in from PK just as Hillary finished up with Bill
    They were running the Graham Fuller "russia plan" -- the plan to weaken Russia through drugs
    Hillary is running that plan now on the US, using the Muslim Brotherhood, using the Awan brothers who are acting as the intelligence officers, and la Razza to some extent as the foot soldiers
    I know that sounds hard to believe but it's actually true
    This is soft-coup. You nibble at the edges. You drain people of their money through long convalescences. You overdose people so you can get bodies for transplants.
    You might say that's a macabre subject.
    {{ The investigation of the monster doctors }} started in the basement of a methodist church in Michigan (Families against Narcotics not Parents) because theya re saying "what is going on with all these people OD'ing...it's off the chart, even higher this year when Trump was talking about it last year in the Election.
    The monster doctors are connected to these Democratic donors who plead guilty to this 33M Medicare scheme: it's the Javed Brothers
    Javed Brothers recruited the Medicare Fraud OD "monster" doctors, and they went to places like Woodward Urgent Care just outside of Detroit, and then the Javed brothers had many nursing homes, ho e care, palliative care
    What they are doing is bringing in illegal drugs from PK, watering down the drugs {{ hence the ODs (fentanyl?) }} and taking the real ones {{ prescription }} and selling those through the convenience store loophole. {{ Kill the patients, spare the user }}
    Where have we seen this {{ fake billing }} before? Awan bros did this before with Al Attar
    In this case they've split the names it's Tahir and Javed; US versus Tahir, for some reason they felt they needed to in that case. {{ I don't follow George. Are you saying Tahir and Javed are not brothers but Tahir Javed himself, or are you making another 'braverman' / 'awan' comparison? }}
    {{ Tahir Javed's convenience stores were the ones that were busted }}
    Tahir Javed also has ties to ISI and is wanted for murder in PK. If you kill people who get in the way of your ratline, then killing an 80 yr old with opiates is nothing.

[Day 160 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 3 - YouTube
    Indiana headed to Detroit after a quick stop in Chicago
    All roads in this story are headed to Detroit--the Awan story is going to Detroit, several Gulen doctors are going to Detroit and Javed's Riceland hospital is crossing in Detroit. So we have three intersecting lines plus several news events
    THe Awan Brothers--I believe their father is Syed Pir Mohammed Shah--he's posted all over Imran Awan's facebook. It's also possible it's his trainer, his intelligence trainer who knows. But I'm runing that lead down.
    Mohammed Shah he came here on a tourist VISA stayed here on a medical VISA, brought his family over, brought his 21-yr-old daughter Tariq, the son who was 15. They asked for asylum and refugee status, and I believe they became Canadian citizens in 2011
    Tariq I believe now lives in Detroit, and I believe she's a doctor. A DO, I believe Doctor of Opthamology
    The reason that's important is, if Imran held their stepmother against her will in the Springdale house, and made them change the inheritance, then Tariq might've been cut out of the inheritance
    Remember the Awan bros, esp Imran threatened to kidnap the relatives of the stepmother Galani in Springdale Va, so that's one person I'm trying to see
    The other person is Javed, Mr. Riceland Hospital. I believe he's now involved in telemedicine, video remote assist in organ transplants. In addition to that he has imaging companies, and convenience stores that seemed to do a graytrade of welfare cards and EBT cards, to trade those for drugs
    This is not anti-Muslim, or even anti-Pakistani. This is anti-ISI potentially affecting revenge on US Veterans; George is going on the stories that are reported by the PK stepmother and her caretaker/translator!
    I'd love to talk to Tariq if I can
    The other news story was the 33M Medicare fraud. That case starts with a Syrian doctor and opiod deaths in MI.
    That doctor goes on to open a clinic near Detroit and he is the key guy working with the two Javed brothers in this bilking scheme, giving people drugs they don't need, billing for services that are not provided, or watered down drugs that could be provided through the Javed-Beaumont Texas connection
    {{ Working Theory }}: Now the Tahir Javed also happens to have 159 companies. He also owns ho e care chain in addition to Riceland hospital doing organ transplants. When I see linkages to the Javed name running this scam in ho e, palliative and nursing home environmemnt it sends off the alarm bells in my mind {{ A stretch -- Weak connections so far }}
    The other case that came up is Dr Death. Fareed Fara, hundreds of people were killed by this doctor. I don't know where Fara is from, but there were hundreds killed in Detroit. They were given carcinogens. They were given induced cancer. He was given 45 yrs in prison. Also in Detroit.
    What kind of person would do this?
    The only thing I could think of is: "If the Awans had been given intelligence from missions that we ran in Afghanistan, and they had actual writeups on the missions, and they knew which soliders had killed who, they would know which American soldiers had taken part in atrocities from those reports. Imran Awan worked for Andre Carson who sits on the emerging threats committtee sitting there and getting those reports
    There are a lot of things that have happened since Trump took office that lead me to believe that there's leaks and people using surveillance to sabotage these missions, especially the one where the Navy Seal's wife who lost her husband from the plane crash in Yemen. Everyone on the SEAL team it says on the report they were expecting us.
    Look for the people who have top secret access, who are foreign nationals, look for the people in ISI or whose parents are ISI or police services
    PK is the center for processing 90% of the world's opium
    I look to Tahir Javed is also accused of murdering someone in PK. A suit was brought against him in TX for murdering someone in PK; Awans had a registered agent in one of their car dealerships that was murdered 'the monassas murder'
    Gulen line points directly to Detroit (from Chicago)
    Both Javed and Gulen show up from PK in 1999, when Hillary and Bill leave the whitehouse in 1999. So they are planning for an intelligence network to be operative while they are doing fundraising and out of power and Hillary is Senator.
    Muzaffar Awan the number 1 supporter of Gulen is also in Detroit.
    Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to explain why I'm headed to Detroit
    I also wanted to meet Sidney Pfeifer in Lapeer, whose son was OD by opiods
    If this is a revenge network, and people are saying 'it's ok to go after the kids with opiods and it's ok to go after the adults with carcinogens, and it's ok to put all kind of surveillance on families, do life disruption' we have to uncover it. We can't just let this go.
    I would like this to get more attention so we can get the attention of the folks in the DoD, with Rex Tillerson and Sec of State, Gen Madison
    This is not an anti-Muslim thing, again I defended a Muslim against FBIs McCabe in the Portland Christmas Tree Bomber Entrapment. I am living the life I am because I did that. I rained on his parade, I called his baby ugly. This is not an anti-Muslim, or anti-Pakistani thing, this is an anti-Pakistani-Intelligence thing.

[Day 160 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 4 - YouTube
    Working theory a little more this video
    I believe the volume of people coming through the Awan's safehouses that they def. were being trained in Springfield VA on the Global Information Grid
    As I said earlier this week, I believe the 2 whisleblowers in the Nunes case are aslo going to drop the NGA not just the NSA. I believe they are NSA whistleblowers but I believe they are also going to drop the NGA satellite information.
    Look up Bouchard the AF Canadian general that ran the Libyan campaign. He broke some very seminal papers on what they call 'Network Centric Warfare'. In warfare, you want to know where your people are, and where the enemie's people are all the time. The normal order of battle is once the general says go, what's called the 'fog of war' comes in you basically have to wait by the phone to find out how the battles are going. As far as troop movements you can't be changing those on the fly. In the fog of war, because youcan't see where your people are, if you enable every piece of equipment with radio capabilities you have this triangulation of every piece on the battlefield and you can always know where everything is. That's why they call it Network-Centric
    That works exactly the same way for surveillance and that's what he worked on at Norad with surveillance
    In the surveillance arsenal, in the US as well as 140 different countries that the CIA is in, you have drones, satellites, planes, cameras along the highway, major intersections, all this was put in after 9/11 to prevent terrorist attacks. But if you do access this system then you have the perfect system for managing ratlines. Not just for managing drugs, but also human trafficking and organ harvesting ratlines, where the police aren't being a part of your operation, where the armed forces are so as to avoid the ratline being caught.
    That's why it's called in Springfield, (it's DISA) the Global Information Grid
    That's why its so important if you are running rice from Beaumont TX via truck up through Iowa say, and you're near the quad cities and you're ready to launder your money and bulk-break that shipment down, you need to know where everything is along the way. You want everyone showing up, moving quickly and then moving on
    If there is an interdiction by anyone, you can redirect them, delay the plane, create an explosion, create a fire, creating diversions if you see an interdiction coming about.
    This is the key skill the CIA needs to teach when foreign nationals come here to train. When you look to see all the people staying with the Awans, it was just training training training
    Why does Hillary Clinton have the Joint Specrum Center in Columbus Ohio, which is the main funnel point for all of our DoD military information from DISA to go into our Fusion centers for US Law Enforcement. Why? Because she's managing everything. She's calling because she wants to know where people are. So the NGA is going to tell where people are physically. On the ground, the last layer of surveillance is going to be your teams, you're going to have people on the ground following a target around. We don't even care. The target could be ten miles ahead of us, we're tracking it via satellite. We just show up whenver the target stops to eat.
    All that tracking and you can take the surveilance into harassment, if they are foreign agents or if they are journalists, like myself, you can say we'll just make his life miserable, gradually they'll go nuts like Gary Webb did or Michael Rupert--kind of like slow kill
    That whole harassment campaign used to be called COINTELPRO with the FBI and with the CIA had a program called CHAOS.
    These have kind of been merged and combined with these DoD weapons and surveillance systems into an incredible, effective surveillance and harassment system. This is where you can build--because you have such large scale, scalable systems--where you're collecting everything, the imagery the phone calls and then you have pervasive ground people through gladio type units, you really can have a very large number on your enemy list. It's how your watchlist can be 3M people in a population of 350M while the nofly list is only about 100k people that the FBI manages.
    Mohammed Hunzla and others that came in through the Awan safehouse were wireless hacking, satellite experts.
    Pakistanis don't have all the satellites we do, and we let them use our Global Information Grid. You're going to find that that grid has been hacked and that we are providing that information to the Pakistanis.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    [Day 161 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 1 - YouTube
    The Thing I love about going to physical locations is it's just something you don't get from the news report--they just don't do it
    Turn your diamonds and gold in across the street from the chronic pain clinic here
    Right across the parking lot from the pain clinic is the all care pharmacy (looks very old)
    This just looks like one of those storybook towns from the automotive mfg heyday
    This is the little town Allen Park
    M.K. Awan MD {{Muzzafar K not MKUltra}} Pain Clinic, Acupuncture
    This town's been taken over by "Retail pain clinics"

[Day 161 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 2 - YouTube
    Here in Bloomfield Hills and here it is Woodward Urgent Care for the chemtrail fans--I don't believe in them { even when the US military and wikipedia say they are real?[] }}
    This the home of Dr. Ataya[]. He is Dr. Methadone. The guy who killed those 6 people in LePeer.
    He was the MD who was recruited by the Javed brothers that are part of this Beaumont doctors network. Don't know if you saw that on Dr. Awans placard back there but he's part of the network
    They have these little 'tells'. It's almost obvious that these drugs are coming in from the Beaumont Riceland Farms into these doctors
    The parable here is you can use History and you can use Religion to do anything you want in terms of creating a crime network.
    The one Dr. Awan uses is the old Medina-Mecca thing from Mohammed. Mohammed wasn't strong enough to take Mecca (which I would equate to the White neighborhood here), so he had to take Medina first. And he promised everyone in Mecca he wasn't going to bother them. Then he got stronger and 12 yrs later he took Mecca.
    {{ May I also mention that 'he got stronger' means he recruited thieves, gangsters from Medina, looting the people from Medina to gain in military power, prototype for an Ignatius Loyola trope }}
    The weapons are not overt--the weapons are methadone, fentanyl, oxycontin, Next door is the bank they laundered money through.
    This is where it starts. Get an MD first, compromise the doctor then you are on your way. Javed did that with 5 doctors and ended up having the largest Medicare fraud case in the US[][]
    This is end of life fraud, ho e care, palliative care
    Javed down in Texas owns Ho e care, imaging companies, end-of-life care situations, retail pain clinics, etc

[Day 161 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 3 - YouTube
    Heading to Flint Michigan,
    I'm a big Michael Moore fan, used to watch Roger and Me -- he was an investigative journalist
    Had the chops I thought for truth telling
    My question to Michael this morning is "where are you now?"
    This is just as obvious as can be
    Again, not an anti-muslim thing. Not an anti-PK thing. But it IS an anti ISI thing
    They are using the pain clinics, starting in poor neighborhoods just like {{LOL's ? owells?}} plan for Harlem going back to lucky Luciano's heroin oranges and heroin trade from Cuba. It's just now called the pain clinic instead of the dope dealer. It's just a replacement of the dope dealers of the 50s in the major cities, with folks who are imports from poor farms trying to get their kids an education and they are trading their kids education for what they 're doing right now. THey are sacrificing for their children in order to have a better life for the kids. Eventual soft-jihad is we'll be all the doctors and then we'll run things and be the politicians.
    I love that Muslims are coming in, the are fantastic people {{ see past cliff notes for verification }} I just don't want this soft jihad stuff with Gulen

[Day 161 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 4 - YouTube
    The news update. Zero Hedge has been breaking stories left and right.
    Zero Hedge broke the Braverman story, "Here is the man that can unwind the whole CF" -- That started this whole series, along with the True Pundit article
    The story they broke is the NGA, the most famous agency you've never heard of
    Zero Hedge now is predicting that NGA is going to be coming into prominence
    Zero Hedge is going to be coming into prominence, because this collect-it-all Clapper thing that he's known for with the text, voice died and Snowden stuff, the 2nd Snowden is about to drop
    There's not one but 2, not just going to be the Nunes Wiretaps and the unmasking, so give credit to ZeroHedge.
    Amazing news hound in ZeroHedge
    Sergei Lavrov is the foreign minister of Russia; the number 2 man, kind of like our Rex Tillerson.
    Lavrov is on RT a lot and is censored a lot in America of course. Ther'es a little bit of propaganda there but he doesn't have the CNN kind of Pravda spin.
    Lavrov also today said that the US is running the business in Afghanistan, the heroin from Afghanistan to Pakistan
    Proof of life April 2
    Lavrov also said this drug business is beyond all comprehension, where it started in 1979 with Amjad Awan taking the plan from Graham Fuller; but it's gone to this 2001 was another inflection point, 2011 was another inflection point--a dramatic increase. And now we're completely poisoining our population with it. It's hidden in plainsight, but this callous disregard {{ for human life }}. How many opiods are being pumped into American society and forced upon society. I normally don't editorialize on news update type videos but I wanted to mention those two stories that broke this morning, and more that coming.
    CNN is in for a rude awakening on this NGA stuff; let's just let the NGA stuff drop for right now. Thanks.

[Day 161 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 5 - YouTube
    George is drivin over bridge at Port Huron into Ontario Canada
    This is Overland Route: Hooch from Al Capone in Chicago

[Day 162 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 1 - YouTube]
    In Ontario, want to reach out to EvaKBartlett @RT_com @RTUKNews
    Awan brotherhood I've connected to the Javed brothers in Detroit {{ via MK Awan Pain Clinic - Ataya - Javed - Beaumont Dr Network}} and the Tahir Javed in Beaumont Texas {{ via the ho e franchisees }}
    It's just a matter of connecting the dots, firming up things that don't make sense, and connecting where existing ratlines have been before
    Tahir Javed started out with an imp/ex called Starco impex. He then took control of these convenience stores, FMCG convenience stores. It almost looks like he's working with ISI to have these familes make this "Sophies Choice" about their future. They are sacrificing {{ the illegality risks of }} selling his products in his convenience stores--whatever they are, no questions asked--in exchange for education of their children. A tough decision for any family to make, especially for those in hard finanical situations.
    I wanted to follow up on Dr. Death Ataya story
    I don't have the bandwidth to go down this whole story if it's outside of the HRCRatline
    But I do want to say that the solution is medical marijuana on a national scale initially, if not a total legalization.
    That's what killed prohibition was legalizing alcohol. It worked before so we have a precedent.
    Another correction I want to make is I said Dr. Fara and it's actually Dr. FATA. This is the carcinogen king
    Dr. Ataya is the methodone OD death dealer, he was also involved in the medicare fraud with Javed brothers--they are also heavy Democratic donors
    I'm in Canada who have run up against this PK ISI network, people who have lived in Karachi. What they say is that the doctor le is used very loosely. I don't want to disparage legit doctors. It seems that they have mostly foreign degrees, and they also have phds in non medical degrees to give legitimacy. A fake doctor is more likely to do fake billing in my estimation than a real doctor that goes through medical school and pays like I did for my son. {{ I knew eventually you'd say my son, the doctor }} When you go through all that at prices Columbia charges you you tend to be a real doctor, and if you pay nothing for it you tend to be a victim of these fraud schemes.
    Starco started the impex as a control point being the convenience stores
    I believe Starco is an ISI-CIA joint venture
    Things dogs don't smell well. Coffee and cigarettes, make for a good cover for drugs
    Read the USA versus Amjad Awan case. It lays out step-by-step how Iran-Contra ratline was done. There was a film about it last year
    Muzaffar Awan's Pain Clinic. It seemed to be very easy to go in and get what pharms you wanted with no referral.
    A 'clutch' of Turkish English school teachers that can't speak English well, but they are in the back upmarking the students standardized scores so that they make sure they get into the best medical schools.
    There's great kids in the schools, who will make great doctors. But the tradeoff is that they go to visit with the families and the families do become convenience store owners, and they have to make this sophies choice: do I want my child to have a good education? What am I willing to do for it? And they put these folks in a position of desperation that they have to make that choice.
    Quebec: it looks like Montreal but also Quebec city seems to be where all the medical experiments the CIA is runing with CSIS a lot of immigration ratlines {{ Human Experimentation]]?? }}
    Toronto side seems to be more focused on intelligence gathering, hacking through universities in Ontario
    PK in this 111 world are the enforcers
    The Turks (Gulen movement) in this are the soft-jihad
    Base One: I believe there are passports being mailed to St Louis, for contractors that are interpreters from Iraq, Afghanistan, PK being brought in and issued passports without any vetting whatseover. That they are being brought into the NGA, and actually being employed at NGA as interpreters. {{ Thus CIA is insourcing islamic soft jihadi intelligence agents to run crime inc: wow. Just: wow. }}
    To reiterate: the Awans are threatening people with violence. These are tactics used by intelligence agencies and the mafia
    CIA chose a set of Kosovars in Albania and moved them into Kosovo to affect that change.
    As ISI has moved around, so too has Dyncorp moved around with the military police training. And so too has the Turkish doctors (organ scoopers), so has the child trafficking. It's all one thing
    "Judiciary / in the probe official who is / Andrew McCabe / 700,000"
    Grassley asks if Andrew McCabe ordered the faux-dossier
    It's just a matter of time before an FBI whistleblower comes forward to tell us who was organizing these quid-pro-quos
    It's becoming more and more obvious to me that the reason why McCabe asked for 200 agents in Iraq was Not for policing in Iraq but to manage ratlines
    Crazy article on CNN saying McCabe is involved in sex trafficking--I don't think that's true. I think McCabe is just caught up in a machine that turns people into unscrupulous monsters.

[Day 162 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 2 - YouTube]
    {{A Different }} Tahir Javed was a doctor, a minister of health in PK in 2002; and he was cited for poisoning 200 people with HepC from reusing needles[][[]]() -- exactly the same name. So that's interesting
    I published a resume or linkedin from Imran Awan where he works LCC, that company that the other guy worked for--a router company. But before that he worked for a company Celplan with one 'l'.
    Tahir Javid has a huge line of products called Cellplan with two l's. Interesting potential connection of Awans to Javed.
    When I saw the HepC thing I thought immediately of a veteran who had been infected with HepC around the 2002 timeframe. This was in Missouri.
    This case I believe was in Missouri. The doctor fled to Lahore PK
    The ratlines are always the same thing. It's the oil, the sex trafficking, drug trafficking, the organ harvesting and the hacking
    It's the Pakistanis doing the intelligence stuff and the hacking. It's the Turkish doing the doctor thing and everyone else doing the ratline thing. Muslim Brotherhood being the footsoldiers
    The update on Dr Fata is he's Lebanese. Catholic Lebanese. Reminds me of the Guistra partner from Lebanon
    Fata (Dr. Death) was involved in Medicare and Medicaid fraud. That would have been the largest case because of the number of deaths
    I"m going to be looking at Starco import-export. If I have 500 products I only need 3 or 4 to be conduits for my illegal drugs {{ or just 1 }}
    The convenience store network is THE perfect methodology for distribution of drugs in the United States {{ Think: "Los Pollos Hermanos" from BB }}
    "99 people tested positive for hepa is C, and five people died" (..."blamed islamaphobia")
    After this outbreak Dr. Tahir Ali Javed flees to PK and becomes the Public Health Minister
    Suirya Begum the minister at the VA in VA shares a name with the Interior Minister.
    These government positions have long been known to be cutouts for ISI {{ Our CIA Politicians are Nothing like that! }}
    It used to be called the Freemont Cancer Center then changed the name to Missouri Valley Cancer Consortium
    This is an unexpected find this repeated doctors of death thing.
    Onto a company called AgroMarketing that's based in Toronto and DeMoines Iowa and we'll take on the story there.

[Day162 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 3 - YouTube]
    Fox and Fiddle in Toronto
    Talking about Rice today, he made a lot of money in rice. Enough to buy a hospital chain, a ho e chain and a slew of convenience stores
    Given rumors of his ISI background and the murders in PK, there's something more than the rice biz in the US, might be a perfect basmati ability to pass through customs
    Starco is his chain of stores, Beer wine and heroin. Where they were doing the EBT graymarket scheme
    Imran Awan and Awans did 4 large shipments 16 months apart
    The number 1 supplier to Imran Rice Mills is Adeel Rice Mills
    Imran Rice Mills is in Springfield MA
    Springfield MA just happens to be on the famous ratline between Monteal and NYC, right in the middle is Springfield MA
    I don't know if he was driving through oneday and just decided, "hey springfield we have a house in springfield va".
    Everyone knows that the 's Angels are based in Trois Rivières close to Quebec {{ mnemonic: three rivers=trivia=hecate=isis }} running the Canadian drug operations.
    Adeel Rice Mills, in one year their top importer was the Awan brothers
    Adeel Rice Mills - Right on the Border of Punjab / India Kashmir, lots of military buildup and violence there
    There is acompany supporting Adeel Rice Millscalled TEVTA State Support (Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority)
    Sealcot has the only private airport in all of the country PK
    Flying Rice must be extremely profitable for the local businesses to pay for it
    There is a Rice exchange called the Rice Authority based in London. This allows you--if you don't have an organized supply chain--to be able to buy on the spot market.
    Believe me Cargill and Monsanto don't want to be involved so the spot market is going to be extremely important
    Awans had technical experts coming in looking at the GIG, grid 3 and 4 where PK is. Managing that border region, managing the shipment all the way down to Karachi, managing the ships, coming all the way through the panama canal to Montreal, managing all the way from Montreal to NY--that's going to be the ratline. Lot of moving pieces to that, rice trading lot of hands. That's why you've got the PK 111th
    We're going to talk about Agria, a Monsanto and Cargill cutout for the animal pharmaceuticals. They breaking them down, decapsulating them and recapsulating them for human consumption in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one's reading all that dude

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I included the video for the lazy people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now it IS about clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The video in which doesn't show up because you dont even know how to embed youtubes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So now it IS about clinton.
    What were your thoughts on the video? These are the same Awan brothers under criminal investigation that were hired by the DNC

A criminal investigation into IT contractors employed by dozens of House Democrats is sparking broader concerns about continuing access to sensitive government emails, amid new allegations of illicit activity beyond Capitol Hill.

The investigation was announced last month by the U.S. Capitol Police and purportedly focuses on the contractors' access to House computers and whether they took hardware and made questionable IT-related purchases.

A police spokesman, while declining to go into detail, told Fox News this week that the case remains opens and focuses on “the actions of House IT support staff.”

But a high-level House staffer acknowledged Monday to Fox News that the probe has raised concerns about emails being hacked.

Official do ents and multiple sources say at least five contractors -- including brothers Imran, Jamal and Abid Awan -- are the focus of the probe but that as many as six people could be involved.

The others purportedly involved are Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi, and Rao Abbas, who is not part of the family.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...ctors.amp.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...rests-46744709

AP Exclusive: UN child sex ring left victims but no arrests

In the ruins of a tropical hideaway where jetsetters once sipped rum under the Caribbean sun, the abandoned children tried to make a life for themselves. They begged and scavenged for food, but they never could scrape together enough to beat back the hunger, until the U.N. peacekeepers moved in a few blocks away.

The men who came from a far-away place and spoke a strange language offered the Haitian children cookies and other snacks. Sometimes they gave them a few dollars. But the price was high: The Sri Lankan peacekeepers wanted sex from girls and boys as young as 12.

"I did not even have breasts," said a girl, known as V01 — Victim No. 1. She told U.N. investigators that over the next three years, from ages 12 to 15, she had sex with nearly 50 peacekeepers, including a "Commandant" who gave her 75 cents. Sometimes she slept in U.N. trucks on the base next to the decaying resort, whose once-glamorous buildings were being overtaken by jungle.

Justice for victims like V01 is rare. An Associated Press investigation of U.N. missions during the past 12 years found nearly 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers and other personnel around the world — signaling the crisis is much larger than previously known. More than 300 of the allegations involved children, the AP found, but only a fraction of the alleged perpetrators served jail time.

Legally, the U.N. is in a bind. It has no jurisdiction over peacekeepers, leaving punishment to the countries that contribute the troops.

The AP interviewed alleged victims, current and former U.N. officials and investigators and sought answers from 23 countries on the number of peacekeepers who faced such allegations and, what if anything, was done to investigate. With rare exceptions, few nations responded to repeated requests, while the names of those found guilty are kept confidential, making accountability impossible to determine.

Without agreement for widespread reform and accountability from the U.N.'s member states, solutions remain elusive.

Here in Haiti, at least 134 Sri Lankan peacekeepers exploited nine children in a sex ring from 2004 to 2007, according to an internal U.N. report obtained by the AP. In the wake of the report, 114 peacekeepers were sent home. None was ever imprisoned.

In March, U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced new measures to tackle sexual abuse and exploitation by U.N. peacekeepers and other personnel.

"Let us declare in one voice: We will not tolerate anyone committing or condoning sexual exploitation and abuse. We will not let anyone cover up these crimes with the U.N. flag," Guterres said.

But the proclamation had a depressingly familiar ring: More than a decade ago, the United Nations commissioned a report that promised to do much the same thing, yet most of the reforms never materialized.

For a full two years after those promises were made, the children in Haiti were passed around from soldier to soldier. And in the years since, peacekeepers have been accused of sexual abuse the world over.

In one particularly grim case in Haiti, a teenage boy said he was gang-raped in 2011 by Uruguayan peacekeepers who filmed the alleged assault on a cellphone. Dozens of Haitian women also say they were raped, and dozens more had what is euphemistically called "survival sex" in a country where most people live on less than $2.50 a day, the AP found.

Haitian lawyer Mario Joseph has been trying to get compensation for victims of a deadly cholera strain linked to Nepalese peacekeepers that killed an estimated 10,000 people. Now, he is also trying to get child support for about a dozen Haitian women left pregnant by peacekeepers.

"Imagine if the U.N. was going to the United States and raping children and bringing cholera," Joseph said in Port-au-Prince. "Human rights aren't just for rich white people."

U.S. Sen. Bob Corker agrees. The Tennessee Republican, who chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has been calling for reforms in the United Nations. He may well get them under President Donald Trump, whose administration has proposed a 31 percent reduction to the U.S. foreign aid and diplomacy budget. Corker and U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley want a review of all missions.

Corker recalled his disgust at hearing of the U.N. sexual abuse cases uncovered last year in Central African Republic.

"If I heard that a U.N. peacekeeping mission was coming near my home in Chattanooga," he told AP, "I'd be on the first plane out of here to go back and protect my family."

———

The Habitation Leclerc resort was once well known throughout Port-au-Prince as a lush refuge amid the capital's grimy alleyways. During its heyday in the 1980s, celebrities like Mick Jagger and Jackie Onassis would perch by the pool or stroll past the property's Voodoo temple.

By 2004, the resort was a decrepit clutch of buildings, and several children, either orphaned or abandoned by their parents, were living in its ruins.

It was there that V01 met other victims, two girls referred to in the U.N. report as "V02" and "V03" and a young boy, "V08." The boy initially supported them by occasionally bringing food from his aunt, but they were often hungry.

The peacekeepers had arrived that year as part of a new mission to help stabilize Haiti in the wake of President Jean-Bertrande Aristide's ouster. The Sri Lankans, numbering about 900 troops, landed in a historically unstable country in the grip of scattered violence and kidnappings — and a broken government ill-suited to confront the chaos.

Some of the peacekeepers in the Sri Lankan contingent were based near the former resort.

In August 2007, the U.N. received complaints of "su ious interactions" between Sri Lankan soldiers and Haitian children. U.N. investigators then interviewed nine victims, as well as witnesses, while the sex ring was still active.

V02, who was 16 when the U.N. team interviewed her, told them she had sex with a Sri Lankan commander at least three times, describing him as overweight with a moustache and a gold ring on his middle finger. She said he often showed her a picture of his wife. The peacekeepers also taught her some Sinhalese so she could understand and express sexual innuendo; the children even talked to one another in Sinhalese when U.N. investigators were interviewing them.

V03 identified 11 Sri Lankan troops through photographs, one of whom she said was a corporal with a "distinctive" bullet scar between his armpit and waist. V04, who was 14, said she had sex with the soldiers every day in exchange for money, cookies or juice.

During her interview with investigators, another young victim, V07, received a phone call from a Sri Lankan peacekeeper. She explained that the soldiers would pass along her number to incoming contingent members, who would then call her for sex.

The boy, V08, said he had sex with more than 20 Sri Lankans. Most would remove their name tags before taking him to U.N. military trucks, where he gave them oral sex or was sodomized by them.

Another boy, V09, was 15 when his encounters began. Over the course of three years, he said he had sex with more than 100 Sri Lankan peacekeepers, averaging about four a day, investigators said.

Under Haitian law, having sex with someone under 18 is statutory rape. U.N. codes of conduct also prohibit exploitation.

"The sexual acts described by the nine victims are simply too many to be presented exhaustively in this report, especially since each claimed multiple sexual partners at various locations where the Sri Lankan contingents were deployed throughout Haiti over several years," the report said.

Investigators showed the children more than 1,000 photographs that included pictures of Sri Lankan troops and locations of where the children had sex with the soldiers.

"The evidence shows that from late 2004 to mid-October 2007, at least 134 military members of the current and previous Sri Lankan contingents sexually exploited and abused at least nine Haitian children," the report said.

After the report was filed, 114 Sri Lanka peacekeepers were sent home, putting an end to the sex ring.

But the sexual exploitation visited upon Haiti's people didn't stop there.

———

Janila Jean said she was a 16-year-old virgin when a Brazilian peacekeeper lured her to a U.N. compound three years ago with a smear of peanut butter on bread, raped her at gunpoint and left her pregnant. She finds herself constantly in tears.

"Some days, I imagine strangling my daughter to death," she said in an interview under the shadow of banana palms near the former Jacmel base.

With her were three other women who said they also were raped by peacekeepers. One of them sat on her heels, scraping coconut from its s and into a large cauldron of water and corn, the barest of meals for the women and their small children.

Adm. Ademir Sobrinho of Brazil's armed forces said at a conference in London that his force had no such cases of rape, sexual abuse or sexual exploitation.

But like many, Jean didn't report the rape. Nearly a dozen women interviewed by the AP said they were too scared to report the crimes out of fear they would be blamed — or worse, would meet their victimizers again.

The AP found that some 150 allegations of abuse and exploitation by U.N. peacekeepers and other personnel were reported in Haiti alone between 2004 and 2016, out of the worldwide total of nearly 2,000. Aside from the Sri Lankan sex ring in Haiti, some perpetrators were jailed for other cases.

Alleged abusers came from Bangladesh, Brazil, Jordan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uruguay and Sri Lanka, according to U.N. data and interviews. More countries may have been involved, but the United Nations only started disclosing alleged perpetrators' nationalities after 2015.

The litany of abuses is long.

In July 2011, four Uruguayan peacekeepers and their commanding officer allegedly gang-raped a Haitian teenager. The men also filmed the alleged attack on their phones, which went viral on the internet. The men never faced trial in Haiti; four of the five were convicted in Uruguay of "private violence," a lesser charge. Uruguayan officials said at the time that it was a prank gone wrong and that no rape occurred.

The following year, three Pakistanis attached to the U.N.'s police units in Haiti were allegedly involved in the rape of a mentally disabled 13-year-old in the northern city of Gonaives.

U.N. officials went to Haiti to investigate, but the Pakistanis abducted the boy to keep him from detailing the abuse that had gone on for more than a year, according to Peter Gallo, a former U.N. investigator familiar with the case.

Finally, the men were tried in a Pakistani military tribunal, and eventually sent back to Pakistan. In theory, the tribunal could have allowed for better access to witnesses, but it's unclear whether any were called. The Pakistani authorities also refused to allow the U.N. to observe the proceedings. In the end, one man was sent to prison for a year, according to Ariane Quentier, a spokeswoman for the Haiti mission.

"It's an indictment of how the whole U.N. system works," Gallo told the AP.

Pakistan's military has refused several requests for comment on the case.

U.N. data during the 12-year period reviewed by AP is incomplete and varies in levels of detail, particularly for cases before 2010. Hundreds of other cases were closed with little to no explanation. In its review, the AP analyzed data from annual reports as well as information from the Office of Internal Oversight Services.

In the wake of the child sex ring investigation, a team of Sri Lankans spent two weeks in Haiti in October 2007. They interviewed only 25 soldiers out of more than 900 in the country and concluded that just two Sri Lankan corporals and one private had sex with two "young" victims. Three soldiers denied sexual encounters but were suspected of lying, according to the U.N. investigation report.

For six months, the Sri Lankan army and the government declined to respond to AP's questions about the 2007 case. Instead, officials first dodged repeated queries, then gave vague assurances that the scandal represented an isolated incident. Last month, the Sri Lankan government acknowledged its military had conducted inquiries into just 18 soldiers it said were implicated, and that "the U.N. Secretariat has acknowledged in writing, action taken by the Government, and informed that the Secretariat, as of 29 September 2014, considers the matter closed."

Some of the peacekeepers involved in the ring were still in the Sri Lankan military as of last year, Sri Lankan military officials say. The United Nations, meanwhile, continued to send Sri Lankan peacekeepers to Haiti and elsewhere despite corroborating the child sex ring.

Sri Lankan Defense Secretary Karunasena Hettiarachchi defended the troops, saying, "People are quite happy and comfortable with the peacekeepers."

———

Above a rusty bench at an abandoned bus stop in the village of Leogane hangs a sign that reads, "Constructed by the 16th Sri Lanka Peacekeeping Battalion." It's one of the few physical reminders of the battalion's mission — along with children fathered by U.N. personnel.

Marie-Ange Haitis says she met a Sri Lankan commander in December 2006 and he soon began making night-time visits to her house in Leogane.

"By January, we had had sex," she said. "It wasn't rape, but it wasn't exactly consensual, either. I felt like I didn't have a choice."

She said when she first realized that she was pregnant, the Haitian translator assigned to the Sri Lankans told her to have an abortion. Then, she said, U.N. officials accused her of lying. As she spoke, her daughter Samantha sat on her lap wearing an oversized pair of sunglasses with a missing lens.

When she was interviewed in August, Haitis said she had been waiting nearly a decade for the U.N. to consider her paternity claim to help support her daughter.

Finally, early this year, Sri Lankan and U.N. officials told AP that a onetime payment of $45,243 had been made for Haitis' daughter. The United Nations said Sri Lanka accepted the paternity claim without proof of DNA and the commander was dismissed from service.

But such payments are rare.

U.N. officials said they were unable to find any members of the mission in Haiti who might have dealt with the victims in the sex-ring case and did not know what happened to the children. An Italian non-governmental organization, AVSI, said it helped the children by trying to find homes for them, providing them with counseling and helping reintegrate them into schools, but it also lost track of the children shortly after the country's devastating 2010 earthquake.

Atul Khare, the U.N.'s head of field support which oversees the conduct and discipline of peacekeepers, acknowledged the scope of the problem and said the global agency must do more to help victims, including gathering accurate information and following up with troop-contributing countries.

An AP review of reports into conduct on U.N. field missions showed haphazard record-keeping. In a 2008 report, for example, 19 allegations were reported in Haiti, but the U.N. recorded only two incidents worldwide involving minors — a seeming contradiction to the U.N.'s own investigation report in late 2007 that detailed the child sex ring with at least nine child victims.

Some Haitians wonder whether the U.N. has done more harm than good in a country that has endured tragedy after tragedy since it became the first black republic in 1804.

U.N. personnel say they have contributed to the stability in the Caribbean nation over the years, saved lives during the 2010 earthquake's aftermath and prevented violence during periods of unrest. The mission, which currently has nearly 5,000 personnel and is expected to scale down by October, has also been credited with training police, providing security during elections and support to the judiciary.

"I would not say we have achieved everything we set out to do, but we are engaged in a process of continuous improvement that any harmful effect on the local populations could be minimized, if not completely eradicated," Khare said.

Many here are not convinced.

"I'd like to see my attacker face to face and tell him how he has destroyed my life," said 21-year-old Melida Joseph, who said she was raped by one peacekeeper and narrowly escaped being gang-raped in Cite-Soleil, a seaside slum. Like others, she never reported the crime.

"They'll look at this as one big joke," she said. "As far as the U.N. goes, they came here to protect us, but all they've brought is destruction."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Recall the wikileaks emails from Tamera Luzzatto to Podesta

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be > Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and > almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure"
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54545

Same Luzzatto that had a website for the child offering to be able to watch her live and uncut
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzagGDwUkAEsj4q.jpg

============================

Summary

Connected to both James Alefantis and the Rockefellers, there's no question that the Luzzatto family represent a powerful element of the DC pedophile ring. I have recently uncovered evidence that the Luzzatto family are both linked to occult kabbalah worship and the Black Nobility, a globalist faction based in Northern Italy and Switzerland. Moshe Chaim Luzzatto was a messianic cult leader accused of promoting black magic through a secret cult during the 18th century, and his descendants have included freemasons, Club of Rome members, zionist bankers, international art collectors and of course, Rockefeller foot soldiers like Tamera Luzzatto.

Body

Maeve Chaim Luzzatto, daughter of Alexandra Tydings-Luzzatto and possible victim of pedophilia and ritual abuse mentioned in Wikileaks, is named after the leader of a secret cult who were based in Venice and Padua, Italy. James Alefantis is her godfather.JPG Moshe Chaim Luzzatto was a child prodigy who learned about the esoteric secrets of Kabbalah at a young age, and as early as his 20s, was the self-proclaimed leader of a messianic group who conjured the spirits of the dead called "maggids". He soon gained a following among local jewish youth, but was soon accused (by other Jews) of performing black magic and "black magic" rituals involving elements of Luciferianism. I have collected quotes from a well-researched book called "The Pursuit of Heresy: Rabbi Moses Hagiz and the Sabbatian controversies."

Shortly after receiving the maggidic confirmation of his unique mission, Luzzatto joined a secret circle, Hebrah Mebakshei ha-Shem, in whose confines he would conduct his intense spiritual life. The special vision which informed the structure and activities of the circle contains the key to integrating the various aspects of Luzzatto’s legacy.

The book also confirms they would perform rituals quite similar to modern-day "spirit cooking".

Luzzatto would apparently communicate with apparitions called ‘maggids’ that prophesied events and offered the visionary hidden knowledge. But his ceremonies were small and were convened only between a secret cult that summoned the dead and performed Kabbalah.

As soon as Luzzatto gained popularity, detractors accused him of running an evil sect, and when other Jewish leaders confronted him and confiscated his stuff, they found evidence that he dabbled in the occult:

In addition they had found a book of magical oaths, including one which bound the evil Samael [an archangel represented as a goat] to reveal secrets of the Torah. They also claimed to have found the appurtenances of occultic practices: a mirror with a black frame, a knife with a black handle, and a candle of black wax.

So let's go back to the creepy Luzzatto website, Evie's Crib, and the article where it shows Alefantis acting as godfather to the new daughter. Notice how Tamera says "take advantage of this now, as in the future she will have the power of life and death over you".JPG She is referring, unbelievably, to her "raw and uncut" babies, one of whom is named after an occult messiah.

Moshe Chaim was part of the Padua clan of Luzzattos, which eventually included a man by the name of Samuel David Luzzatto. It just so happens that Samuel was a major contributor to the plans of the Venetian Black Nobility, who were (1) major funders of the Zionist project, (2) Freemasons linked to Britain's Quator Coronati Lodge and (3) part of a secret group who wanted to rebuild "Solomon's Temple"JPG. Moses Chaim Luzzatto is also accused of Venetian Nobility ties on this website:

The most powerful families of the Venetian Black Nobility joined in the plot to rebuild Solomon's temple. Among these were the Luzzattos, Byzantine Jews, headed by Moses Haim Luzzatto, who moved the family from Venice to Safad in Palestine in the 18th century.

All speculation aside, the established link between the Italian Luzzattos and the American family shows that Tamera's position at the Pew Trust and as a member of the Rockefeller faction shows that her importance in Pizzagate can't be ignored. And given that she runs private events involving the alleged pros ution of her granddaughters with the Podestas and Alefantis, we need to see her as a major piece of the puzzle in the emergence of the Global VIP pedophile ring.

But there's so much more. During World War II, the Luzzatto family emigrated to the United States after fleeing the Nazis. But unlike most Italian immigrant families, the Luzzatto family immediately contributed to the war effort by working with the Marshall and the Roosevelt administration, the latter which is still connected to Alefantis' and the progressive elite:

Bruno [Luzzatto], trained as an engineer and economist, worked in President Roosevelt's Board of Economic Warfare, helping with a small group of gifted Italian émigrés in the identification of italian bombing targets for the American Air Force. He went on to work in the United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA), in Marshall Plan missions in Paris and Rome, and in the World Bank in Washington and Brazil.

And then we can't forget that Tamera was connected to Venice through the Franz Bader Gallery, run by her late husband Francis Almeida Luzzatto (A former Corcoran School of Art faculty member like Amanda Kleinman). There is also the photo of her with four kids in VenicePNG, likely during the art event globalist meetup called the Venice Biennale. This pattern is in line with Tony Podesta's ownership of the "art blu" restaurant in Venice and his mysterious residence in Lausanne, Switzerland, a location I have confirmed is directly tied to actual Illuminati members.

The Elite Luzzattos

-Anthony Luzzatto Gardner, known as Obama's "oracle", wrote a book with globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski.

-Piepaolo Luzzatto is a member of the committee of 300

-Francis Almeida Luzzatto -- married to Ann Luzzatto -- was a Senior figure at Agency for International Development, has served on the Presidential task force and ran an art gallery in Venice.

-Nina Luzzatto Gardner was a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and a member of the Aspen Ins ute.

-Marc Luzzatto runs a media company and owns the assets of Nylon Magazine, among others. Just the family you want pushing media to your teenage daughter.

-Tamera's current husband, David Leiter, was former chief of Staff to John Kerry. His nickname to the Luzattos is "Uncle Vudu".

Notes:

A helpful 4chan threadPNG.

The Wikipedia page of Moshe Haim Luzzatto is constantly scrubbed when anybody tries to edit it. : "Someone does not want this information to remain on Wikipedia (although citations are provided) and posts of this nature are frequently expunged."

UPDATE: Need to Look Into

Links between European Globalists and Hollywood Kabbalah
    Links between Venice Biennale and DC Pedophile Ring (Clintons, Podestas, Victor Pinchuk, Napolitano)
    Links between Art Basel and DC Pedophile Ring (Alefantis has attended)
    Jewish-Italian presence in Connecticut (Especially New Haven and Newtown)

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1786134

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Dyncorp Vice President charged with 6 counts of rape of a minor

A retired two-star general has been charged with six counts of rape of a minor, the Army announced Friday.

Retired Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene was charged Friday, according to a statement from the Military District of Washington.

He is charged with six specifications of rape of a minor on multiple occasions between 1983 and 1989, according to the Army. The criminal investigation remains open. No additional information was released Friday afternoon.

Grazioplene, of Gainesville, Virginia, entered the Army in March 1972 as an armor officer. Before retiring in January 2005, Grazioplene was assigned to the Pentagon as the director of force development in the Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment.

As a retiree, Grazioplene is subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, officials said. There are no current plans to recall him to active duty during the course of the legal proceedings, officials said, which means Grazioplene will remain in a retired status.

https://www.armytimes.com/articles/r...counts-of-rape

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-grazioplene-6a40b535/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I worked for Dyn in 2014

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

A retired two-star general has been charged with six counts of rape of a minor, the Army announced Friday.

Retired Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene was charged Friday, according to a statement from the Military District of Washington.

He is charged with six specifications of rape of a minor on multiple occasions between 1983 and 1989, according to the Army. The criminal investigation remains open. No additional information was released Friday afternoon.

Grazioplene, of Gainesville, Virginia, entered the Army in March 1972 as an armor officer. Before retiring in January 2005, Grazioplene was assigned to the Pentagon as the director of force development in the Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment.

As a retiree, Grazioplene is subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, officials said. There are no current plans to recall him to active duty during the course of the legal proceedings, officials said, which means Grazioplene will remain in a retired status.

https://www.armytimes.com/articles/r...counts-of-rape

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-grazioplene-6a40b535/
    i'll bet avante was in charge of showing this guy the ropes. damn, coulda been a general by now.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I worked for Dyn in 2014
    Were you at the Dyncorp party in Afghanistan with the hired "dancing boys"?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I see the thread has looped back around to the "pedophiles exist, therefore my conspiracy theory is true" routine.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I see the thread has looped back around to the "pedophiles exist, therefore my conspiracy theory is true" routine.
    Dyncorp has been a part of this from the beginning of the thread.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dyncorp has been a part of this from the beginning of the thread.
    it didn't start there, rookie. you gotta go down the worm hole if you want to know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all the pedo cases and arrest are now attributed to the conspiracy? Got it.

Thanks Donald Trump for your covert service to the nation.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Shipping Containers used in Haiti for Maternal / Child Organization linked to Alefantis

submitted 21 hours ago by Battle_of_Evermore

I was reading the Metro Weekly article https://archive.is/hu5jg#selection-1175.88-1175.348 and came across:

"But Alefantis, who turns 40 this year, has worked in restaurants since high school, including a stint in New York working at a Bobby Flay location. Prior to opening Buck’s, he had served two years as the general manager of Johnny’s Half S in Dupont Circle."

When I looked up Johnny's Half S website https://archive.is/OzwA6 there was a recent facebook link:

"DOING THE THINGS WE WANT TO..' My college crush Elizabeth Sheehan #care2communities has been saving women in Haiti one day at a time, this week she visits the Half S !"

The Care 2 Communities website https://archive.is/8PiGg shows the following on their page, at bottom:

"213 4th Street East, 4th Floor #437 • St. Paul, MN 55101 • 617-559-1032 Copyright 2017 Care 2 Communities, formerly Containers 2 Clinics. All Rights Reserved."

I searched Containers 2 Clinics https://archive.is/v76V4 and found:

"Containers 2 Clinics (C2C) seeks to reduce maternal and child morbidity and mortality rates in the developing world by providing access to high-quality primary healthcare for women and children. We deploy shipping containers converted into clinics to areas with inadequate facilities and collaborate with local organizations and governments to provide clinical, laboratory, pharmacy, and health education services."

So the restaurant that Alefantis managed is linked to a maternal / child organization, that operates in Haiti and deals with shipping containers.

Also see: https://archive.is/5065V https://archive.is/Bl8O4 https://archive.is/JPUIf

Edit: Comments from carmencita:

Found another tidbit. https://care2communities.org/2012/02...rls-network-2/ *** I was looking up a Dr. Carvair and found Haiti Adolescent Girls Network. On the front page is none other than a video with Bill Cllinton ready to extol the wonders of the Org. There are many girls and they are all adorable. So another connection is Americares and the Population Council. Take a look. I am going to check on the Dr.

AngB23 comments:

Elizabeth Sheehan Wikileaks $2000.00 contribution https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1808 https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21101

&

Seems to be another one in newton, Mass. Allison Howard-Berry

http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u...&id=83b8981ea9 https://govtribe.com/vendor/containe...-inc-newton-ma

Board of Directors: Peter Urbanczyk, Chair, Sberbank CIB; Elizabeth Sheehan, Founder & President; Dave Adams, AFC Urgent Care; Miriam Christof, JustJump Marketing; Contance A. Eagan; Mona Eliassen, Eliassen Group; Milton Millman, Goldman Sachs; Sally Ourieff MD, Translational Consulting; Nicole Sahin, Globalization Partners; Marie Marthe Saint Cyr, Lambi Fund; Gerald Sheehan, Board Emeritus, Sheehan Family Companies

&

Is this the same Sheehans? If so...they are seem pretty rich and in other forms of distribution.

https://www.sheehanfamilycompanies.com/our-history

(This checks out because in this article https://archive.is/JPUIf she states "grew up in a small town in Massachusetts as one of eight children. My father, who owned and operated a beer distribution company," The company is in Massachusetts.)

ACHILLES_HEEL comment and truck screenshot (can anyone make out what's on the side of it?) :

For more information about C2C, please contact Allison Howard-Berry, Executive Director.

Our mailing address is: Care 2 Communities 711 Atlantic Avenue Lower Level Boston, MA 02111

Which takes us to precisely this location using cut and paste with Google Maps. Have a close look at 2nd sphere photo of a truck carrying a covered container. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...056504!6m1!1e1 https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...056504!6m1!1e1

Here's a screen shot of the covered container on the back of the truck pinned at the 711 address. http://imgur.com/a/yoaWKImgur Album

AnonOpenPress found:

https://archive.fo/phDtj

rodeo13 comment:

I did some digging last night and came across something interesting. I think this NGO called Americares may be the even bigger global picture:

From the C2C website: “C2C’s partner in Haiti, AmeriCares, was instrumental in the founding of the Haiti Adolescent Girls Network.” Notice that this statement is just above the video with Bill Clinton. (https://care2communities.org/2012/02...rls-network-2/))))

Who is behind Americares? “AmeriCares guidance includes Honorary Chairman Zbigniew Brzezinski, Ambassador at Large Barbara Bush, and Prescott Sheldon Bush, Jr.“ (https://web.archive.org/web/20170419...php/AmeriCares)))) ... A look at AmeriCares' advisory board shows links to both the U.S. government and right-wing organizations in the United States. Besides its links to the former CIA director, AmeriCares' board includes his brother Prescott Bush, former U.S. Treasury Secretary William Simon, former U.S. Secretary of State Zbigniew Brzezinski, General Colin Powell, and former U.S. Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger. If asked what word best characterized this group of people, would anyone say "humanitarians"?” (https://web.archive.org/web/20170419...2_2/68dyk.html))))

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1802267

================================================== ====

More on AmeriCares

I did some digging last night and came across something interesting. I think this NGO called Americares may be the even bigger global picture:

From the C2C website: “C2C’s partner in Haiti, AmeriCares, was instrumental in the founding of the Haiti Adolescent Girls Network.” Notice that this statement is just above the video with Bill Clinton. (https://care2communities.org/2012/02...rls-network-2/))

Who is behind Americares? “AmeriCares guidance includes Honorary Chairman Zbigniew Brzezinski, Ambassador at Large Barbara Bush, and Prescott Sheldon Bush, Jr.“ (https://web.archive.org/web/20170419...php/AmeriCares))

“The timing of the recent planeload of supplies to Iraq is hardly the first controversy over a shipment from AmeriCares. Sandinista officials accused AmeriCares of being a CIA front and part of the secret network of private groups used by Marine Corps Lt. Col. Oliver North to deliver aid to the Contras. In 1988 the embattled Sandinista government in Nicaragua rejected an airlift of newsprint donated by AmeriCares to the right-wing opposition daily newspaper, La Prensa. It had been timed to arrive just before the elections. The newspapers that supported the Sandinista government were unable to buy newsprint at that time because of a U.S.-imposed embargo on newsprint, but Vice President George Bush's staff called the Nicaraguan Embassy to try to expedite the shipment to La Prensa. Two years earlier, AmeriCares had delivered 200 tons of newsprint to La Prensa during another crisis created by the U.S.

AmeriCares has also delivered supplies to contra terrorists based in Honduras. AmeriCares' tax returns revealed donations of cash and materials to the brother of contra leader Adolfo Calero. The Nicaraguan Freedom Fund, a front organization of Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church, channeled $350,000 to AmeriCares.

The AmeriCares website shows that its shipments seem to find their way to wherever the CIA is most active. Special "humanitarian supplies" have been shipped to contra forces in Afghanistan and their rear bases in Pakistan. An airlift was organized for U.S.-supported forces in Eritrea and Tigre during the war in Ethiopia. During the civil war raging in the Balkans, aid was sent to Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo.

AmeriCares often acts as an arm of U.S. foreign and domestic policy by reinforcing and supplying the most reactionary organizations. It controls the distribution network to millions of people in desperate need. This strengthens the infrastructure and influence of groups with a political agenda supportive of U.S. corporate goals. Millions of dollars of supplies flooding into a region during a war crisis or famine can exert enormous political influence. As Forbes, the magazine that calls itself the "capitalist tool," enthused, "AmeriCares is a splendid example of what a free-enterprise approach can accomplish in charity."

A look at AmeriCares' advisory board shows links to both the U.S. government and right-wing organizations in the United States. Besides its links to the former CIA director, AmeriCares' board includes his brother Prescott Bush, former U.S. Treasury Secretary William Simon, former U.S. Secretary of State Zbigniew Brzezinski, General Colin Powell, and former U.S. Secretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger. If asked what word best characterized this group of people, would anyone say "humanitarians"?” (https://web.archive.org/web/20170419...2_2/68dyk.html))

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    read the whole damn thing and never once saw thin crust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is it back to being about clinton or no?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So is it back to being about clinton or no?
    Your attempts to pigeonhole are amusing. But since you asked about the Clintons I'll throw you a gossip bone.

"That laptop shared by disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin, vice chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, may have contained files damaging to the Clintons after all."

"But Stone now charges that sources he has within the New York Police Department have told him that the laptop does contain files compiled by Abedin herself that include photographs of former President Bill Clinton in compromising sexual situations. Stone further says that if any harm should come to him, his friends in the NYPD are prepared to release the files in what amounts to a sort of dead man's trigger."

"While Comey said the FBI found no new evidence against Clinton in the emails it reviewed on the Weiner laptop, Stone said, “My sources in the NYPD tell me that they are not only not benign; they include corruption, self-dealing, treason and sexual exploitation of minors. We're talking about the Clintons.”

He continued, “My source at the NYPD told me that the NYPD had been pressured by the Justice Department over the Eric Garner case not to contradict the FBI director on the Monday before the election. [Garner died as a result of a police chokehold in 2014.] And they didn't. But I still think that those emails will ultimately see the light of day. Supposedly there are photos. My source speculated that the whole purpose of this was Huma's protection file, her blackmail file if they ever tried to screw her. She had everything here that she needed to protect herself. It was insurance. There were compromising photos of the former President [Bill Clinton] in sexual situations.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...lintons-994025

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    maybe trump and clinton can share a cell.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ronald Bernard is a Dutch financial wizard who worked at the most secret level of global currency traffic. When he launched his career, he was warned to "put your conscience in the deep freeze." Little did he know that was an understatement.

Skip to 22:00 for child sacrifice story that forced him to quit

"You get so deep in these circles. ...I was trusted by the people playing at that level. To put it tactfully, most of those people follow a fringe religion. ...For them, it's truth and reality, and they served something immaterial that they called Lucifer."

"Then at some point I was invited to participate in sacrifices. Abroad.
    "That was the breaking point. Children."

"You think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, et cetera. But they actually turn out to be criminal organizations, in fact heavily so. We're talking about financing wars, creating wars.... Secret services will stop at nothing.... They're trading in drugs, weapons, or for that matter, people.... all of them. All of them."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just a really played out shtick right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love when people get these random les like "wizard" or "czar" to try to give credibility

Thread Information