Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I've always felt Horace was a real good dude. Of course, impossible to tell as I do not know him personally, but he just gives me that feel.

And I can say...after watching the first 6 episodes, that's maybe the one thing I am taking away from this. Jordan was a even bigger prick than I realized -- I already knew he was jerk based off his repulsive HOF speech. But to treat Horace like crap and put him on blast 20-30 years after the fact is beyond wrong. Get over it already. If I were Horace, I would respond by telling MJ, let my name taste like ass when you speak it. I'm sure Jordan wouldn't meet him face to face and talk that mess. Hiding behind his security team lol.

And Krause -- Jordan berated him on the bus. But what was Krause doing on that bus in the first place? Does RC Buford follow the Spurs around everywhere they go like a lost puppy dog?? Doubtful as he is more professional and less ego driven. Krause pretty much asked for it. So can't defend that guy.

Despite Jordan's character flaws, he is still the GOAT to me as I care more about results than your personal life. I do not see Lebron as a close #2 based off his lack of killer instinct and NBA finals flops.. I am not even ready to say he is #2. I'd probably take Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan and Kareem over him if we are talking best of all time. Wilt might have been better as well but never seen him play so not sure.
    Possibly I missed it but didn't Jordan simply state "that was Grant"?

Maybe Grant wasn't the only one but are we to believe MJ picked on Horace worse than say Pippen? And I mean picked on for reasons not connected to his performance on the court?

Fellas this is do entary about 1980-2000 Chicago Bulls. Do you want to know what happened or do you prefer white washed version?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He said "that was Horace".

And I have been listening to the talking sports heads and the word is that MJ pretty much treated Horace like a whipping boy during his time there.

Didn't Orlando carry Horace off the floor in mad celebration in 95 after they beat the bulls? Maybe Jordan is still salty about that.

Possibly I missed it but didn't Jordan simply state "that was Grant"?

Maybe Grant wasn't the only one but are we to believe MJ picked on Horace worse than say Pippen? And I mean picked on for reasons not connected to his performance on the court?

Fellas this is do entary about 1980-2000 Chicago Bulls. Do you want to know what happened or do you prefer white washed version?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He said "that was Horace".

And I have been listening to the talking sports heads and the word is that MJ pretty much treated Horace like a whipping boy during his time there.

Didn't Orlando carry Horace off the floor in mad celebration in 95 after they beat the bulls? Maybe Jordan is still salty about that.
    MJ is clearly salty that Horace talked. Yes they carried him off and I also always wondered why

Unlike Pippen, Horace was strictly a product of Jordan's Bulls. Grant was 1 tier above Luc Longley

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Barkley says Horace was a better player than Rodman. Do you agree?

MJ is clearly salty that Horace talked. Yes they carried him off and I also always wondered why

Unlike Pippen, Horace was strictly a product of Jordan's Bulls. Grant was 1 tier above Luc Longley

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Barkley says Horace was a better player than Rodman. Do you agree?
    Horace is a 1x All Star

I would take Kukoc over him

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    horace was highly underrated and underappreciated. reminds me of shawn marion in how much they both got overlooked for being very solid overall players and great glue guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Eeerrrr no

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Carrying Horace off the floor had nothing to do with Jordan. Jerry Krause low-balled Horace on contract negotiations all through 1994. Then right before the playoffs (which was ty timing) Krause actually publicly named PFs that he thought were better than Horace. From that point on negotiations soured and Horace mentally checked out. He wasn't even the same player during the playoffs. So he went to Orlando for free agency and when the Magic eliminated the Bulls from the playoffs the Magic players lifted Horace and celebrated on the Bull's home floor as a big " you" to Krause.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pics or it didn't happen
    LOL what would that prove?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL what would that prove?
    We want to see if your wife is hot or not tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pippen demsonstrating his character flaws.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pippen demsonstrating his character flaws.
    Pinned against each other. It wasn't until the end that they realized their ability together.

Kukoc should have pushed his role more though. I don't think Toni reached his potential til the 76ers.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I think he lacked confience thanks to the situation with the bulls.

Incredible talent.

Did everything but defend.

Put him on a lottery team straight from Europe and he is a 25-5-5 player, imo.

Pinned against each other. It wasn't until the end that they realized their ability together.

Kukoc should have pushed his role more though. I don't think Toni reached his potential til the 76ers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yeah I think he lacked confience thanks to the situation with the bulls.

Incredible talent.

Did everything but defend.

Put him on a lottery team straight from Europe and he is a 25-5-5 player, imo.
    I really hope the do entary returns to him but it probably won't. He was the 2nd scorer in 1998 playoff run.

Kukoc was the first Bulls jersey I purchased ofcourse. He was ideal in the Bulls triangle.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-09-2020 at 02:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan destroying a rookie scrub!

Amazing!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope the do entary returns to him but it probably won't. He was the 2nd scorer in 1998 playoff run.

Kukoc was the first Bulls jersey I purchased ofcourse. He was ideal in the Bulls triangle.
    I still don’t understand why Jordan took the last shot of game 5 in the 98 Finals

Kukoc was also a clutch shooter and he barely missed that night, it should have been him taking the last shot imo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I had to look up Corey Benjamin as I did not remember who he was lol

Amazing!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Amazing!
    Footage of Jordan...in a Jordan thread. No need to turn everything into a pissing contest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Footage of Jordan...in a Jordan thread. No need to turn everything into a pissing contest.
    I started this thread, I can post whatever I want

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I started this thread, I can post whatever I want
    Grab a bar stool. Lets chat

What fuels your rivalry with Jordan?

On the road. 4.9 seconds. Ball in Kobe or Lebron hands?

Which color is your passport?
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-09-2020 at 05:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grab a bar stool. Lets chat

What fuels your rivalry with Jordan?

On the road. 4.9 seconds. Ball in Kobe or Lebron hands?

Which color is your passport?
    - Nothing against MJ, it’s just that the people use narratives against Lebron but somehow those same narratives don’t apply to Jordan. It’s a one way street and that pisses me off lol

- Larry Bird

- My passport is green
    Or blue
    I don’t remember

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    - Nothing against MJ, it’s just that the people use narratives against Lebron but somehow those same narratives don’t apply to Jordan. It’s a one way street and that pisses me off lol

- Larry Bird

- My passport is green
    Or blue
    I don’t remember
    Excellent, well done dawgy.
    We all have bias. Playing puppet master of favoritism.

Am I wrong to assume you are hyping up Lebron because this is a 2.5 loser to your favorite team?

I repeat. Totally fair & understandable. A little weird considering he is now a Laker but I think I understand. Am I wrong?

Thread Information