Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flaw is too evident to not do something about it. They will certainly make some moves to get more shooting. It obviously won't be enough though, too much ness to overcome on the fly, tbh.

I still don't know what the Magic was thinking when pairing Lebron with the Rondos, Stephensons and Beasleys of this World. Killakobe81 justifying that during the offseaon.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Ingram, Longo, and Kuzma are meh overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when laker gots say their core is best package for kawhi deal?.....lol fkn one mans trash is not another mans treasure, padding empty stats on a ty team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram should be picking up where he left off last season, attacking the paint and finishing at the rim, that was his strength but for that he needs the ball. Lebron, Rondo, Lonzo and Lance is clearly overkill when there's only one ball on the court.

That got magic needs to quit sucking and get some shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what Magic was thinking. Was it something along the lines of: "hey i won 5 les playing with the lakers and we didn't shoot any 3's so obviously that shot is overrated." I mean seriously, they were 0 for 15 from downtown at one point and I don't see it getting much better. They're gonna average like seven 3's made a game in today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Motionless offense" by the Lakers

Everyone just stood around while one guy iso'd half the time. How does an NBA team in 2018 not use constant off-ball motion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Everyone just stood around while one guy iso'd half the time. How does an NBA team in 2018 not use constant off-ball motion?
    Lebron's move to LA was never about basketball. Magic and Co get to fleece the rubes who will watch a 45 win team because "Lebron!" while the Lakers are Lebron's de facto retirement home as he moves into his "business mogul" stage.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron's move to LA was never about basketball. Magic and Co get to fleece the rubes who will watch a 45 win team because "Lebron!" while the Lakers are Lebron's de facto retirement home as he moves into his "business mogul" stage.
    I swear lebron could have done more tonight but he looked so disinterested.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man, I'm really disappointed with zo and ingram. zo is still invisible at times out there. ingram still can't hit a wide open jumper, smh. there shouldn't be any more excuses. they just don't have that dog in them. hart is the only young buck playing with fire. i just never see that passion in ingram and zo. I'm willing to give kuzma a pass, he's just missing some shots he usually makes and they plugged his ass to play center when he's a natural as a SF.

need shooters and another physical presence down low. mcgee is getting pushed around and he's only good for short bursts of energy.

that said, everyone expected this team to struggle. the 2011 heat had a rocky start and that was a much, much more talented roster. get us those shooters tho magic- your logic doesn't work here lollll
    Last edited by RsxPiimp; 10-19-2018 at 08:46 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you're really gonna do this guy? game 1 of 82, with 8 new pieces on board?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He was too busy thinking about Space Jam 2.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    man, I'm really disappointed with zo and ingram. zo is still invisible at times out there. ingram still can't hit a wide open jumper, smh. there shouldn't be any more excuses. they just don't have that dog in them. hart is the only young buck playing with fire. i just never see that passion in ingram and zo. I'm willing to give kuzma a pass, he's just missing some shots he usually makes and they plugged his ass to play center when he's a natural as a SF.

need shooters and another physical presence down low. mcgee is getting pushed around and he's only good for short bursts of energy.

that said, everyone expected this team to struggle. the 2011 heat had a rocky start and that was a much, much more talented roster. get us those shooters tho magic- your logic doesn't work here lollll

i still think zo is legit but he’s not gonna work in LA when you have rondo and lebron running the plays for majority of the time. and when they’re in the bench lance is ISO’ing with the second unit

just trade the damn kid already. he’d look good in toronto with kiwi.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I wonder what Magic was thinking. Was it something along the lines of: "hey i won 5 les playing with the lakers and we didn't shoot any 3's so obviously that shot is overrated." I mean seriously, they were 0 for 15 from downtown at one point and I don't see it getting much better. They're gonna average like seven 3's made a game in today's NBA
    https://youtu.be/XcwIvbS4Fbw

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I still don't know what the Magic was thinking when pairing Lebron with the Rondos, Stephensons and Beasleys of this World. Killakobe81 justifying that during the offseaon.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    We're winning the le this year. No question.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis for Ingram, Kuzma, Lonzo and 1st around January tbh once AD requests a trade.. can they still sign a max guy in the off season?
    Yes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're winning the le this year. No question.
    Good game son. The Guests looked good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely some over reaction. Lebron is the best in 3 point assists. He will find shooters and if the players keep shooting them, they will make it at some point.

Magic already achieve his goal: to make the lakers relevant again. They are the talk of the town, players want to play there again, celebrities want to be seen at games again, people are putting their curry jerseys in the closet and buying Thr Lebron jerseys. That’s all that matters, rings are secondary.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/_lQgB8H62pE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pinoy marauder
    eric cisneros

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Lakers kinda just look like who we thought they were tbh.... Lebron + a bunch of dudes, no 2nd option, do they even have a 3rd option? Suspect defense, no shooters.

Just for adding the best player in the world this offseason was a success, but adding the best player to a 35 win team is like adding 10-15 wins... so the Lakers look like a 45-50 win team and that clearly isn't contender level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was their best player last year.
    Hart was, but i don't think it's relevant when you have 0 chance to keep him or trade him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so he's just an idiot then. "We are built as a playoff team." as he loses homecourt advantage in the regular season and loses to OKC/NO in the opening round

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Oh, so he's just an idiot then. "We are built as a playoff team." as he loses homecourt advantage in the regular season and loses to OKC/NO in the opening round
    i gave you the wrong link- the reason why he doesn’t believe in shooters is because houston and the 76ers, known for their perimeter shooting, were both eliminated from the playoffs.

magic believes you cant outshoot the warriors but they can beat them through a fast uptempo and having multiple playmakers that can help create instant offense through efficienct passing

Thread Information