Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm "excited" to say Nancy's "proud"

$100Millionaire Nancy is against any and all progressive projects, like Medicare for All which have obviated this disgusting, self-congratulating Congressional deal, which the Repugs will screw up anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody else said happy horse , you know who I was talking to.
    But, I don't know you've responded unless I come by that response by accident.

It's like you want to get your point in, but, won't alert me so I can respond.

I do apologize for calling you "pussy," El. I was in a mood. Sorry about that, fellow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devil in the details: the bill excludes paid leave for companies with more than 500 or less than 50 employees.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devil in the details: the bill excludes paid leave for companies with more than 500 or less than 50 employees.

Knew it was too good to be true. this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is objectively good tbh

trump has always been less conservative when he's unfiltered... during his campaing he was talking about the government paying for healthcare to make sure everybody in the US is covered, during one of the meetings about gun control he was talking about having guns taken away before court hearings because otherwise it can be too late.

usually he gives that kind of lip service early on but over time his aides/advisors and congressmen probably tell him to STFU with that stuff and he goes away. but in this cir stance there wasn't enough time to sit around and wait

in this time of emergency and public pressure he ended up agreeing on something surprisingly good for the people

its legitimately relieving that in time of crisis peliso/trump were able to work together and get something done
    That's the thing though. He won't meet with her. He is acting, even now, like some ing middle schooler. "you tell nancy"....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good grief

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna think this'll be good anyway, because even if those people are going to lose their jobs and be homeless, they can't go around infecting other people. If they have the virus, they won't be able to work eventually anyway, so they won't be worse off. At the same time, it's just so obviously ty that it makes you realize why the parties can't get together on anything. They just end up with some half-assed response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew it was too good to be true. this country.
    If I was a GOP Senator, I would tweak the exemptions, pass a slightly more generous bill and dunk on the Democrats for being too stingy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna think this'll be good anyway, because even if those people are going to lose their jobs and be homeless, they can't go around infecting other people.
    Uh are you serious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh are you serious?
    Yes. I didn't say it was preferable at all. I'd rather the bill not be a neutered piece of . But sick people need to stay home regardless of whether they get paid or not. So if this bill tricks them into thinking they don't need to work, it's better than no bill. But again, I hate the bill for not doing what it's advertised as doing. That's bull , and Congress should be ashamed of themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, I don't know you've responded unless I come by that response by accident.

It's like you want to get your point in, but, won't alert me so I can respond.

I do apologize for calling you "pussy," El. I was in a mood. Sorry about that, fellow.
    I was lazy to hit the reply button, tbh, but wasn't intentional. Honestly, it was a more general argument built on what you posted than an actual response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is why we can't have nice things

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was lazy to hit the reply button, tbh, but wasn't intentional. Honestly, it was a more general argument built on what you posted than an actual response.
    Thanks, El. You're a fine fellow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, El. You're a fine fellow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the thing though. He won't meet with her.
    his PERSONAL commitment to himself overwhelms Trash's responsibility to all Americans and America.

all assholes who voted for and still defend Trash. YOU are the direct cause of electing Repugs who make America ed and un able.

Trash's Presidency IS ING OVER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. I didn't say it was preferable at all. I'd rather the bill not be a neutered piece of . But sick people need to stay home regardless of whether they get paid or not. So if this bill tricks them into thinking they don't need to work, it's better than no bill. But again, I hate the bill for not doing what it's advertised as doing. That's bull , and Congress should be ashamed of themselves.
    Not that. It's the part where you think homeless people can't go around infecting other people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that. It's the part where you think homeless people can't go around infecting other people
    I didn't say that. I'm assuming they won't be homeless until after they recover. They'd lose their residences because they couldn't pay rent because they didn't go to work. That's not an immediate process.

Thread Information