Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Honestly, do you ever step back and think, “I’m a running joke on an anonymous internet board. Perhaps I should re evaluate my decision making process”? You’re ALWAYS on here posting. Get a boyfriend/girlfriend, find a hobby, get a job. Literally anything you could do with your life would be better than this. You constantly give chump for the EXACT same thing you do on here.

You’ve become Avante v2.0 and I feel bad for anyone in your life (if there is anyone to begin with).
    I tend to think you're a triggered little if you must know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    By law in many or most cases. Do you want the law changed?
    what law makes it self defense to pursue someone at gun point and to then shoot them if they try to go for your gun? Please point out the specific statute.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're kidding yourself if you think you have that privilege.
    Some houses were being built nearby me recently.
    I didn't go snooping even though I wouldn't have minded taking a peek.
    I knew very well if the cops pulled up they could throw charges at me.
    I did.

Several times.

I'm better at being a white guy than you are.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Honestly, do you ever step back and think, “I’m a running joke on an anonymous internet board. Perhaps I should re evaluate my decision making process”? You’re ALWAYS on here posting. Get a boyfriend/girlfriend, find a hobby, get a job. Literally anything you could do with your life would be better than this. You constantly give chump for the EXACT same thing you do on here.

You’ve become Avante v2.0 and I feel bad for anyone in your life (if there is anyone to begin with).

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I did.

Several times.

I'm better at being a white guy than you are.
    Actually, you're better at being a black criminal.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

No

He cried his eyes out cos I told Chump it's stupid for someone to go trespassing.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    what law makes it self defense to pursue someone at gun point and to then shoot them if they try to go for your gun? Please point out the specific statute.
    That's some goalpost moving. We were talking about the law of shooting home trespassers on site.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I tend to think you're a triggered little if you must know.
    “Triggered”? For calling it like I see it? You’re a new Avante! A little that hides behind a keyboard only to get made fun of all day, every day....over and over and over. It’s pathetic. Your life is pathetic even on an anonymous message board. You should feel bad about that and do something different with your life. You literally have zero to show for the last several years and it’s because you’ve spent a VAST MAJORITY of your time getting made fun of and going on some weird personal crusade against someone that has done the EXACT same thing you are....only he doesn’t constantly get on by everyone else.

You’re what I explain to my kids when I tell them about internet trolls and living in their moms basement and never actually talking to people in real life because they have no social skills and think they’re somehow making a difference by finding some tiny corner of the internet to live out some masochistic fantasy where even fake people hate them.

Log off clown, it will do you some good.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You think being black is criminal. You're not the only one.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    No

He cried his eyes out cos I told Chump it's stupid for someone to go trespassing.
    Well, I’m done taking a now and reading the internet....you know, the same amount of time and energy I waste here talking to you. Maybe that’s the deal though, maybe you’re ting all day every day because it’s the only excuse to do what you do here you pathetic gaping pussy.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Walked into several homes that day you gaping pussy.
    Arbery did? Was he buying all of them?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    “Triggered”? For calling it like I see it? You’re a new Avante! A little that hides behind a keyboard only to get made fun of all day, every day....over and over and over. It’s pathetic. Your life is pathetic even on an anonymous message board. You should feel bad about that and do something different with your life. You literally have zero to show for the last several years and it’s because you’ve spent a VAST MAJORITY of your time getting made fun of and going on some weird personal crusade against someone that has done the EXACT same thing you are....only he doesn’t constantly get on by everyone else.

You’re what I explain to my kids when I tell them about internet trolls and living in their moms basement and never actually talking to people in real life because they have no social skills and think they’re somehow making a difference by finding some tiny corner of the internet to live out some masochistic fantasy where even fake people hate them.

Log off clown, it will do you some good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    No

I’d say chasing after the trespasser was more stupid. Prison ain’t gonna be fun for fat dad and fat son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That's some goalpost moving. We were talking about the law of shooting home trespassers on site.
    That’s definitely not what we’re talking about but glad we’re in agreement the scenario I just described isn’t legal.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Ok guy....talk later. I’m 100% positive you’ll be on here posting the next time I check in.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Walked into several homes that day you gaping pussy.
    Well, I’m done taking a now and reading the internet....you know, the same amount of time and energy I waste here talking to you. Maybe that’s the deal though, maybe you’re ting all day every day because it’s the only excuse to do what you do here you pathetic gaping pussy.
    You're having a meltdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I thought this had nothing to do with race?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Ok guy....talk later. I’m 100% positive you’ll be on here posting the next time I check in.
    I'm 100% positive you'll have a fresh batch of tears for us.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I thought this had nothing to do with race?
    That's nothing said in my line of conversation with Chump. Why you so desperate for faux points today?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I’d say chasing after the trespasser was more stupid. Prison ain’t gonna be fun for fat dad and fat son.
    It was stupid to subject themselves to this lynch mob regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Don't get your cuckst up with me, .
    Lol go yourself, racist bigoted piece of

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lol go yourself, racist bigoted piece of
    Blake taking extra courage with all these Chumpettes here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    My neighborhood has houses under construction that I walk into all the time. Checking out what the builders are doing is a death sentence now?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You’re what I explain to my kids when I tell them about internet trolls
    Do you teach your kids to toughen up, or do you show them how to throw their own pity party also?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It was stupid to subject themselves to this lynch mob regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.
    I’d say the possibility of getting sent to prison and subjecting their rectums to Tyson’s gas pump only because they saw a black guy and felt like playing real life Call of Duty was dumber.

Thread Information