Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude carrying again. Best player on the Spurs when you need him.

Dude gets game ball. ++A from me seeing the grind it out game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude carrying again. Best player on the Spurs when you need him.

Dude gets game ball. ++A from me seeing the grind it out game.
    Dude the bed since the AS break. Needs to be 3rd string SG and play 10 min a game next year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude the bed since the AS break. Needs to be 3rd string SG and play 10 min a game next year.
    We lose by 40 without this guy. got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoutout to 99 Problems for being one of the OGs. Salute!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of all the problems, he’s not high on the list.

I feel that most are fine with Patty. He was was just overused by Pop in many games which is a trend by Pop. I’d rather have Pop gone before Patty.

but thanks for giving the Spurs a chance Patty! G’Day Mate!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he can take his culture and coffee and go to Chicago, Atlanta, New York, back to Portland, follow Forbes to Milwaukee ... his time on this team needs to be done. One +18 doesn't negate all the games this team lost due to his defense and chucking shots. Adios!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of all the problems, he’s not high on the list.

I feel that most are fine with Patty. He was was just overused by Pop in many games which is a trend by Pop. I’d rather have Pop gone before Patty.

but thanks for giving the Spurs a chance Patty! G’Day Mate!
    You've got a point.
    But since Pop probably stays, Patty being in the same role next season would be detrimental to our youth.

It's just infuriating to watch him dribble around screens for 15 seconds while Lonnie sits in the corner. And Devin gets DNPs.

Patty is decent as a shooter off the bench. The problem is that Pop convinced him he's FIBA Patty. And that's just awful for the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP, how many posters of Patty Mills do you have on your bedroom walls?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for that sig change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rack it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would tell Mills Look we did you a solid by giving you a big 4 year contract because you helped us win a le. Now do us a favor and we'll give you a 2 year 10 million dollar contract to end you career with us. Tim and Manu took a cut in pay, you can too. Then we'll make you an assistant coach or something because of your "corporate knowledge". it could help you become a coach here or back in Australia. Remember if you leave the spurs, no more free Whataburgers or HEB commercials for you mate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Patty. He's a great Spur in the right role. We just expect too much of him. He's probably a better overall player now than in 2014, we just can't use him as a bit player like we did back then because the rest of the team isn't very good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Patty. He's a great Spur in the right role. We just expect too much of him. He's probably a better overall player now than in 2014, we just can't use him as a bit player like we did back then because the rest of the team isn't very good now.
    Hes been overused for years. its amazing what playing with four hall of famers will do for you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be glad when we can rest Patty and use him less but the Spurs offense is non existent without him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wombat needs to be laid out to pasture

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this the last year of his contract?

That seemed like the longest 5 years ever.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he can take his culture and coffee and go to Chicago, Atlanta, New York, back to Portland, follow Forbes to Milwaukee ... his time on this team needs to be done. One +18 doesn't negate all the games this team lost due to his defense and chucking shots. Adios!!!

thank god morons like you aren’t in charge.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the schedule and injuries exhausted him. He’ll most likely be brought back in a mentorship Steve Kerr in 2003 type role which he’d be perfect for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Mills might come back with a team friendly deal (IOW - NOT $50MM over 4 years).

DeRozan will seek a role where he is getting paid AND not be the #1 Option for a borderline contender for the 7th or 8th seed. Toronto? New York? I don't know.

Rudy Gay is good when not overused. The schedule this season ground Mills and Gay into the ground. Paying $25-$30MM to a 32 YO SG/SF who can't shoot threes efficiently is just silly. Let DDR do that on somebody else's roster. He did a good job here, but the rest of the roster won't be good for a couple of years. George Freakin Gervin got shipped out of SA at 32 or 33 YO. It certainly could happen with DDR - a guy a couple of rungs below Ice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills is the second best player on the Spurs. Dude is gonna get another 3/36mil and ride into the sunset.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Mills might come back with a team friendly deal (IOW - NOT $50MM over 4 years).

DeRozan will seek a role where he is getting paid AND not be the #1 Option for a borderline contender for the 7th or 8th seed. Toronto? New York? I don't know.

Rudy Gay is good when not overused. The schedule this season ground Mills and Gay into the ground. Paying $25-$30MM to a 32 YO SG/SF who can't shoot threes efficiently is just silly. Let DDR do that on somebody else's roster. He did a good job here, but the rest of the roster won't be good for a couple of years. George Freakin Gervin got shipped out of SA at 32 or 33 YO. It certainly could happen with DDR - a guy a couple of rungs below Ice.
    Ice probably doesnít get shipped if heís not putting a couple hundred dollars a day up his nose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Itís not only IG. Heís also de-Spurred his Twitter profile page. I donít think heís coming back.

Oh, and Rudy shot 38% from downtown, which is just fine, and was one of the few players who rarely looked gassed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, once again, why were they not proactive in trading him last off season? He could have fetched something decent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Itís not only IG. Heís also de-Spurred his Twitter profile page. I donít think heís coming back.

Oh, and Rudy shot 38% from downtown, which is just fine, and was one of the few players who rarely looked gassed.
    Patty didn't "bleed Spurs" after all... It was all for show. He was your typical workplace brown noser.

By the way, he also unfollowed Tre Jones on IG.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty showing he truly bleeds silver and black by taking his salary and PT to another team

Thread Information