Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think Kawhi believed the hype. People were comparing him to Lebron, and I truly believe he and uncle thought he could go to the Clippers and just bring a championship with him.

He demanded Paul George as his running mate, and the Clips traded the farm to appease him. The loss to the Nuggets in last year's playoffs was apparently Doc Rivers' fault, so Kawhi had him fired. Kawhi wants to win, I truly believe that. He's just got this inflated sense of how much he brings and how capable he is.

He's getting roasted in the media this morning, and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

he’ll just pull a Durant and sign with Golden State

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him breaking a leg. I hope he dies choking on one of uncle Dennis chicken wings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I don't think Kawhi breaks his leg but I do think the clippers lose the series. Watch for Lue to get fired or Paul George get traded after Kawhi throws a quiet non verbal tantrum.
    Clippers going to fire a first year coach and trade a guy who just signed a 200 million dollar contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn’t coached the Mavs to. Playoff series win in ten years. Pop coached a series winner 5 years ago, but is supposedly washed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he apologizes then what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won’t.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets jealous of Stephons China statue. Could be bank for uncle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhitter

it would be like taking back a woman who cheated on you

then you take her back

ing weak
    I mean this is true, but it's a game not real life and it doesn't have real life implications on fans other than it's kind cool for some people (and frustrating at the same time.) Less like a girl who cheats and more like one who just leaves and then wants to come back into your life lol. Odds are it won't happen anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn’t coached the Mavs to. Playoff series win in ten years. Pop coached a series winner 5 years ago, but is supposedly washed.
    After their le they went full TOSB retirement house, kidd was almost 40, Marion was in his 35 like ing Terry and Dirk was washed up... Their young talent was Rodrigue ing Beaubois. Until the arrival of Luka they had some pretty terrible teams and yes much worst than the Spurs including 5 years ago Spurs. Last year they lost a 6 games serie against hugely favored Clippers.. nothing to be ashamed of.

Carlisle is a smart coach, always gave lots of problems to the Spurs, has solid play calling and Xs and Os. Now he has a young superstar and he is developing him nicely. Mavs are gonna be a powerhouse for the years to come with superstar talent and a solid coach.

I hope you don't draw parallel between Carlisle and Rivers tbh... Rivers underachieved every season except that Boston le, I don't feel Carlisle has never underachieved with the talent pool he had to work with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he does a LeBron doing it right with the Cavs after leaving them, it would be cool. With nephew, this Spurs team could be pretty good and he could turn the negative image around.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will forgive Kawhi if he come back

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come back to daddy Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay in LA and fail, Kawhi.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    If he does a LeBron doing it right with the Cavs after leaving them, it would be cool. With nephew, this Spurs team could be pretty good and he could turn the negative image around.
    Why would he return? The Spurs team Kawhi abandoned was much better than the current group. Those Spurs won 47 games and finished 7th without Nephew. The current roster finished 10th and struggled to win 33 games. Knicks have cap space. Mavs have cap space. Either team would be a much better choice than this garbage Spurs roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi leaving set this team back

gettin lma and ddr set this team back a decade...

all the guys that was former spurs still playing in the nba on a team>>>current 20/21 roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn that efficiency ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs would take Kawhi back. But he is too used to running the show now. He gets whatever he wants in LA and is spoiled. I did hear that his Mom still lives in SA and I’ve found that interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong le, it should've been "Welcome back Uncle Dennis and let bygones be bygones"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how bad most NBA teams are now, look how many rings we could have gotten with Kawhi

Thanks moon face for ing it up, and RC Buffoon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how bad most NBA teams are now, look how many rings we could have gotten with Kawhi

Thanks moon face for ing it up, and RC Buffoon
    As much as pop and RC are drunk morons, it's not they're fault SA is not in LA.

Uncle Dennis wants LA no matter what.

It's not rocket science....

Blows my mind people still can't see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wot coulda been with Whi & Patty.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay in LA and fail, Kawhi.
    yup. nothing could be more rich to watch then his career slowly fading into the abyss for one of the NBA's worst teams, shortly after he resigns for a max contract with them. Like where he just becomes less and less revered year after year but is making like damn near 50M in his final contract season, which is spent with many load management days off. that would be the fitting end to his contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs would take Kawhi back. But he is too used to running the show now. He gets whatever he wants in LA and is spoiled. I did hear that his Mom still lives in SA and I’ve found that interesting.
    I asked that question a while ago, but no one answered. So Kawhi's mom definitely is still in SA? Kawhi was in the process of building her a pretty big house there before he left, so I was wondering if she stayed after he left. I knew she was still there during his Raptors season, but wasn't sure if she was still there now. I actually thought she would have left when he went back to LA.

Thread Information