Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Infowars Employee: ‘We Made It Up

A former video editor for the conspiracy theory outlet Infowars said that

the site’s staff fabricated information for their boss Alex Jones in an effort

to reinforce the views and prejudices of Jones’ audience.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/former-infowars-employee-we-made-it-up/

================================

I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It.

I dropped out of film school to edit video for the conspiracy

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/alex-jones-infowars.html

Same all right wing hate media, Fox, etc. spewing bull to inflame their low-wage, low-ed, ignorant mostly old white males

We made it up.

MAKING THE FROGS GAY!!!

(not making that one up... he actually said that)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomCuck lashing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to actually have to do some research on AJ considering some of my clientele... i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones but won't say much at all about jones when asked about the dude. he has some hilarious party vids/photos with both but mainly sheen. then i have a couple other clients who work for black rifle coffee company and i keep asking if they're just sponsers of jones or what but those two clients don't really know and just say BRCC donates to many conservative outlets/causes.

i really want to hear some party stories with jones out of that baseball player client of mine.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to actually have to do some research on AJ considering some of my clientele... i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones but won't say much at all about jones when asked about the dude. he has some hilarious party vids/photos with both but mainly sheen. then i have a couple other clients who work for black rifle coffee company and i keep asking if they're just sponsers of jones or what but those two clients don't really know and just say BRCC donates to many conservative outlets/causes.

i really want to hear some party stories with jones out of that baseball player client of mine.
    Alex Jones used to be legit until he started blaming the the left, Chicoms and muslims for everything. It's never the Zionist's fault. He is a gatekeeper now. PLEASE ask your friends why Alex Jones became a Zionist shill. I heard he married a Jewish girl. I've also heard he got visited by Mossad agent.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...DY9mVBoNMG-aXn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones used to be legit until he started blaming the the left, Chicoms and muslims for everything. It's never the Zionist's fault. He is a gatekeeper now. PLEASE ask your friends why Alex Jones became a Zionist shill. I heard he married a Jewish girl. I've also heard he got visited by Mossad agent.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...DY9mVBoNMG-aXn

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones
    Is it this guy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive Disruption at Impeachment Hearing Leads to Former InfoWars Host Getting the Boot

Infowars host Owen Shroyer started yelling at the committee chairman,

accused him treason and blasted the “impeachment scam.”

Shroyer was removed by security in short order, and

Nadler advised the room afterwards to adhere to the rules of proper decorum.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/infowars-host-booted-from-house-judiciary-committee-after-interrupting-impeachment-hearing-with-protest/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive Disruption at Impeachment Hearing Leads to Former InfoWars Host Getting the Boot

Infowars host Owen Shroyer started yelling at the committee chairman,

accused him treason and blasted the “impeachment scam.”

Shroyer was removed by security in short order, and

Nadler advised the room afterwards to adhere to the rules of proper decorum.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/infowars-host-booted-from-house-judiciary-committee-after-interrupting-impeachment-hearing-with-protest/
    Shocker. Heard the guy shouting, but am not surprised at finding out who it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ask my friends?

none of my friends know who alex jones is and i only know of him from here.

Is it this guy?

what guy? i can't see tweets posted here half the time for some odd reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok, so i looked up the tweet on google and saw who you were talking about. no, that is not my client at all. as for that guy though, it's a shame he's getting heat for teaching his kids how to shoot and be responsible about it while exercising his 2a rights; i see no issue with that man nor his parenting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones Confronted by High Impact Flix at Virginia 2A Rally

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89
    Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm a dumb got re radicalized by Youtube, 4chan, and reddit.
    i don't ing care about you TheGreat , your zionist bull , that got with a chin strap beard, nor alex jones you ing re ! off you stupid mother er!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof that Alex is Bill Hicks - Bill Hicks is ALIVE!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you actually believe the absurd Bill Hicks / Alex Jones conspiracy? Ignoring all the ridiculousness around the idea of Hicks faking pancreatic cancer/death, Hicks was an outspoken atheist who thought people who believed in god were idiots, and he regularly talked about conservative politics. If Bill Hicks were alive he’d say Alex Jones is a bible thumping right wing re , and he’s probably rolling over in his grave at the thought of being compared to Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you actually believe the absurd Bill Hicks / Alex Jones conspiracy? Ignoring all the ridiculousness around the idea of Hicks faking pancreatic cancer/death, Hicks was an outspoken atheist who thought people who believed in god were idiots, and he regularly talked about conservative politics. If Bill Hicks were alive he’d say Alex Jones is a bible thumping right wing re , and he’s probably rolling over in his grave at the thought of being compared to Jones.
    perfect cover, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao yep you're a gullible ing re just like i've been saying this whole time.

jones is def not my favorite comedian hicks larping as a news/conspiracy talking head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao yep you're a gullible ing re just like i've been saying this whole time.

jones is def not my favorite comedian hicks larping as a news/conspiracy talking head.
    You never answered my question. Did a Rabbi chop away part of you manhood when you were a baby? Did you get sucked? What about your Jewish grandpa?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you give up on know more news guy? Was posting videos while wearing earbuds a sign he didn't know what he was doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [obscene Jew baiting]
    you, man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you give up on know more news guy? Was posting videos while wearing earbuds a sign he didn't know what he was doing?
    I didn't give up on him. I just got kind of bored w the topic. I pretty much learned everything I need to know about the Jew World Order. Then the Covid hoax came along and I started getting into that.

The Covid hoax has shown everyone's true colors. Same reason I stopped calling myself a progressive. They all bought it so easily. I can no longer trust government after they pulled the biggest lie ever. Covid is the new 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't give up on him. I just got kind of bored w the topic. I pretty much learned everything I need to know about the Jew World Order. Then the Covid hoax came along and I started getting into that.

The Covid hoax has shown everyone's true colors. Same reason I stopped calling myself a progressive. They all bought it so easily. I can no longer trust government after they pulled the biggest lie ever. Covid is the new 9/11.
    why would you call yourself a progressive if you're a nazi sympathizer?

Thread Information