My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Naruto Main Theme

After 15 years, a timeskip, and 700 chapters, Masashi Kishimoto's serialized shonen manga Naruto has ended. There is still a movie coming in December, as well a short mini-series in 2015 focusing on the children of the main cast, but the series proper is over.

Final List Of Story Arcs:

Part I

Introduction Arc
    The Introduction Arc was included in Part I of the series, and comprised chapters 1 to 8 of the manga and episodes 1 to 5 of the Naruto anime. The main characters of the series were introduced during this arc.

Land of Waves Arc
    The Land of Waves Arc was included in Part I of the series, and comprised chapters 9 to 33 of the manga and episodes 6 to 19 of the Naruto anime. It was the first major arc of the series.

Chūnin Exam Arc
    The Chūnin Exam Arc comprised chapters 34 to 114 of the manga and episodes 20 to 67 of the Naruto anime. It introduced many of the secondary characters of the series, as well as the first major villain, Orochimaru, and set up the main plot for the rest of the series, with Sasuke obtaining a cursed seal from Orochimaru.

Invasion of Konoha Arc
    The Invasion of Konoha Arc was included in Part I of the series, and comprised chapters 115 to 138 of the manga and episodes 68 to 80 of the Naruto anime. This arc covered Gaara's change of heart towards people after battling Naruto, and the death of the Third Hokage at Orochimaru's hands.

Search for Tsunade Arc
    The Search for Tsunade Arc spans from chapters 139 to 171 of the manga and episodes 81 to 100 of the Naruto anime. The beginning of the arc is sometimes referred to as the "Return of Itachi Arc". The arc entails Naruto meeting the Akatsuki members Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame, his training to learn Rasengan, and meeting up with Tsunade. It also covers the battle between the legendary Sannin: Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Sasuke Retrieval Arc
    The Sasuke Retrieval Arc spans from chapters 172 to 238 of the manga, and episodes 107 to 135 of the Naruto anime. Sasuke decides he is not powerful enough to defeat his brother, and, feeling as if his bonds of friendship make him weak, believes Orochimaru can give him greater power and voluntarily defects to his side. It also includes Naruto's first use of his one-tailed form, and introduces Sasuke's full curse seal form. Sasuke's defection would go on to become a major focus of Part 2.

Part II

Kazekage Rescue Arc
    The Kazekage Rescue Arc spans from chapters 245 to 281 of the manga and episodes 1 to 32 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime. It is the first arc of Part II. In the third databook this arc is called the "Kazekage Rescue Mission" (風影奪還任務, Kazekage Dakkan Ninmu) and in the anime DVDs it is referred to as the "Kazekage Rescue" Arc. This arc details the events of an Akatsuki raid by Deidara and Sasori on Sunagakure to find the jinchūriki of Shukaku.

Sasuke and Sai Arc
    The Sasuke and Sai Arc is from Part II of the series, and spans from chapters 282 to 310 of the manga and episodes 33 to 53 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime. In the third databook, this arc is called the "Heaven and Earth Reconnaissance Mission" (天地偵察任務, Tenchi Teisatsu Ninmu). The anime DVDs for this arc call it the "Long-Awaited Reunion". This arc details Team Kakashi new members Yamato and Sai, and their reunion with the defector Uchiha Sasuke.

Hidan and Kakuzu Arc
    The Hidan and Kakuzu Arc is from Part II of the series, spanning from chapters 311 to 342 of the manga and episodes 72 to 88 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime. In the third databook, this arc is called the "'Akatsuki' Suppression Mission" (“暁”討伐任務, "Akatsuki" Tōbatsu Ninmu). The anime DVDs for this arc call it "Immortal Devastators — Hidan and Kakuzu". This arc details the events caused by two of Akatsuki's "immortals", Hidan and Kakuzu. It also marked the death of major character Sarutobi Asuma.

Itachi Pursuit Arc
    The Itachi Pursuit Arc spans from chapters 343 to 402 of the manga. In the Naruto: Shippūden anime, it began with episode 113 to 118, and then spanned episodes 121 to 143 with the two episode adaptation of Kakashi Gaiden shown in the interim. In the third databook, this arc is called the "Itachi Pursuit" (イタチ追跡, Itachi Tsuiseki) while the anime DVDs call it the "Master's Prophecy and Vengeance" chapter. Portions of this arc are sometimes considered separate arcs. Collectively, this arc details Konoha's Eight Man Squad's and Sasuke's task of finding Uchiha Itachi, which includes Sasuke's battle against Deidara, as well as Jiraiya's confrontation with the S-rank organisation Akatsuki's leader Pain.

Invasion of Pain Arc
    The Invasion of Pain Arc is from Part II, and spans from chapters 403 to 449 of the manga. In the Naruto: Shippūden anime, it spanned from episode 152 to episode 175. The anime DVDs for this arc call it "Two Saviours". The arc detailed Akatsuki's attempts to capture the Eight-Tails and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, as well as introduces Naruto's Sage Mode transformation.

Five Kage Summit Arc
    The Five Kage Summit Arc is from Part II, and spans from chapters 450 to 488 of the manga. In the Naruto: Shippūden anime, it spanned from episode 197 to 221. The anime DVDs for this arc call it "The Gathering of the Five Kage". Pain's destruction of Konoha and Killer B's supposed capture by Taka enticed the five countries to unite against the threat of Akatsuki. Uchiha Sasuke joins Akatsuki and is deemed an international criminal after assaulting the Five Kage Summit.

Confining the Jinchūriki Arc
    The Confining the Jinchūriki Arc spans from chapters 489 to 514, and in the Naruto: Shippūden anime from episode 243 to 255. The anime DVDs for this arc call it "Nine-Tailed Fox Taming and Karmic Encounters" and it has a special DVD version for the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha's part called "The Birth of Naruto". All the Five Great Shinobi Countries have formed a ninja alliance with the Land of Iron and prepare for the Fourth Shinobi World War and the final battle against Akatsuki while Naruto trains to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's power. It also describes the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha and the beginning of the war. A notable fight in this arc is Gai vs. Kisame, which finally reaches its long awaited conclusion.

Shinobi World War Arc
    The Shinobi World War Arc spans from chapter 515 to 591 and in the anime from episode 256 to 289 (with the Chikara Arc going on from episode 290 to episode 295) and resumes from episode 296 to 340. It covers the Fourth Shinobi World War where the Five Great Shinobi Countries and the samurai all unite into the Allied Shinobi Forces to oppose Tobi and Akatsuki, all to protect the last two jinchūriki, Uzumaki Naruto and Killer B. The arc began with the war finally starting with both the Allied Shinobi Forces and Akatsuki moving out for battle. The arc ended following the defeat of Yakushi Kabuto, and the release of Impure World Reincarnation.

Ten-Tails Revival Arc
    The Ten-Tails Revival Arc spans from chapter 592 to chapter 662 and in the anime, from episode 341 to 348, continues from 362 to 375 and later resumes from 378 to the current. It covers the climax of the Fourth Shinobi World War and the revival of the Ten-Tails, which Tobi and Uchiha Madara plan to use for their Eye of the Moon Plan.

Final Arc
    The Final Arc is the last arc of the series and spans from chapter 663 to chapter 699. It covers the completion of the Eye of the Moon Plan by the casting of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya's attempt to subdue mankind by possessing Madara, and Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke's final battle that revolves around the former trying to stop the latter's plans of revolution.

Chapter 700 is a bonus chapter that shows the ninja world after Naruto has become Hokage, redeemed his friend, and become a father, finally fulfilling his lifelong dream. Here is a mockup of the characters at the end of the series:

And their children:

Many of us grew up with the series, and it's surreal to see it end. It's had its fair share of both love and hate from the community, and people have found different reasons to keep reading, but there's no doubt that Naruto has been a significant part of many people's lives for the past 15 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a great ride

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    The Invasion of Pains was the most symbolic arc I've seen in Anime

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    which arc does chapter 134 fall under?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't watched this show in years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres alot of things that didnt makse sense:
    naruto vs sasuke final fight
    the power level between both should be far apart since naruto manage to put in a few hits against obito/kaguya, unlike the emo got who couldnt do before and after the power upgrade, then being able to put up a even final fight against naruto didnt make sense...imo naruto held back from killing him...

the final villain was going from obito/madara/kaguya kept on decreasing what a villain should be, didnt struck fear or anything

kaguya is just a overglorified hinata with a rinnegan, some of the stuff kaguya did in base form imo hinata could do if she had the same chakra limit as kaguya..with naruto/hinatas offspring, they look like direct copies of kaguya (narutos chakra + hinatas blood limit byukagan= kaguya base form, if nine tails chakra can evolve the byukagan to a rinnegan)

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ending was gay...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's that pic everyone used to spam, it's been too lng

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    the power level between both should be far apart since naruto manage to put in a few hits against obito/kaguya, unlike the emo got who couldnt do before and after the power upgrade, then being able to put up a even final fight against naruto didnt make sense...imo naruto held back from killing him...

the final villain was going from obito/madara/kaguya kept on decreasing what a villain should be, didnt struck fear or anything

kaguya is just a overglorified hinata with a rinnegan, some of the stuff kaguya did in base form imo hinata could do if she had the same chakra limit as kaguya..with naruto/hinatas offspring, they look like direct copies of kaguya (narutos chakra + hinatas blood limit byukagan= kaguya base form, if nine tails chakra can evolve the byukagan to a rinnegan)
    TDMVPDPOY...wtf

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL this going with the in-depth analysis.

TDMVP is cool though. He gets a pass since he's down with the s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i assume most of the clowns on this site are from the same age group anyway, could care less what ethnic background ur from..as long we share a common interest in reading/watching whatever that forms a discussion

but seriously out through 15yrs of reading this bull , naruto has always been playing from behind with the power catchup as the emo got continues to get power upgrades out of nowhere, yet cant do in the last arc against obito, if he was so great how come he got killed by obito then gets revived by orochimarus subordinate whatever his name is

after the revival he gets another power upgrade from the sage (same with naruto), still not even on par to fight obito/madara/kaguya, yet naruto had no problem with those 3 final villains, then the end fight all of a sudden he fights to a draw or either naruto holding back to bring him back from the emo wanker he was on....

sasuke with all the power, seems like he didnt even use it to its fullest potential, his character wasnt even that interesting even with t he hacks compared to the akatsuki villains whose backstory was done very well...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what basically happens is Sasuke emo's his way out of Konoha, happens, Sasuka realized he's been a then suddenly, future.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    TDMVPDPOY...wtf
    He's a skinny asian dude so he gets a pass

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's a lot of anime loving whites here in western Canada, which I've no problem with, but I've heard that Naruto is an atrocious show that's a living parody of whatever the genre (ninja ?) is.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't be the only guy who was disappointed that choji ended up with a black chick am i

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of anime loving whites here in western Canada, which I've no problem with, but I've heard that Naruto is an atrocious show that's a living parody of whatever the genre (ninja ?) is.
    part 1 and 2 was good,after that it just went downhill with bull writing and missing some key elements of telling the story, story is about naruto not a got emo piece of sasuke who seems to get a better story when his not even mention, its gone full re

just manage to watch the sub 2014 movie t railer, which starts 15yrs from the final fight to the last chapter 700 time skip...lol sprinkle some of that salt into the narusaku wound ,

one thing about manga, never cave into fandom, thats when ur work goes to , and u should be bury in it

Thread Information