Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anybody has noticed, but Tacko Fall hasn't exactly dominated SL. People who expectd him to be Godzilla because he's so tall are getting a good look at why he went undrafted.
    He really doesn't have much skill tbh. He's really tall in a sport where that can be an advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anybody has noticed, but Tacko Fall hasn't exactly dominated SL. People who expectd him to be Godzilla because he's so tall are getting a good look at why he went undrafted.
    It’s also very hard to showcase in summer league a big guy like him without good plays, or a PG who can facilitate for him. I bet Pop could draw up iso plays, touches close to the rim, etc. Boban had the league highest shooting percentage as a Spur. I’m not a fan with his fit with Spur. But Heat should match him with CP3. I bet he’d be better than overhyped Deandre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF you held up a "Free Tacko" sign in AT&T center though you'd probably be trampled to death.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something else we won't do: Figure out a way to pick up Christian Wood (he just got waived)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something else we won't do: Figure out a way to pick up Christian Wood (he just got waived)...
    There is the third big!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes for Wood

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is the third big!!!
    I think he'd fill the role better than Metu. He also seems to be better than Eubanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'd fill the role better than Metu. He also seems to be better than Eubanks.
    Played with Milwaukee SL team last year when they were getting Buds system started, killed it. Was a beast in G-League. Was released due to roster technicalities. Danny Ferry, interim GM in NOLA at the time, scoops him up. Averages 16 & 9 over an eight game stretch with some very impressive play in their starting lineup. This guy is 6 11, handles, shoots the 3, rim protection, unselfish passer, rolls and cuts to the rim, but can also pick and pop, runs the floor where he can finish strong or hit a 3 trailing the break. He is a no brainer with the talent available!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played with Milwaukee SL team last year when they were getting Buds system started, killed it. Was a beast in G-League. Was released due to roster technicalities. Danny Ferry, interim GM in NOLA at the time, scoops him up. Averages 16 & 9 over an eight game stretch with some very impressive play in their starting lineup. This guy is 6 11, handles, shoots the 3, rim protection, unselfish passer, rolls and cuts to the rim, but can also pick and pop, runs the floor where he can finish strong or hit a 3 trailing the break. He is a no brainer with the talent available!
    I'd slow the roll a little bit... Sure, he looks good statistically, but he's been cut by ?3? teams now. There may be some issues. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing them try him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes for Christian Wood for 3rd big. 23 yrs old 6’11” with 7’4” wingspan who can shoot the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but is he friends with Lonnie Walker though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes for Christian Wood for 3rd big. 23 yrs old 6’11” with 7’4” wingspan who can shoot the 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No need for that reaction, there is a reason Bud let him go when he was with the Bucks. He's not good enough even for that spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need for that reaction, there is a reason Bud let him go when he was with the Bucks. He's not good enough even for that spot.
    I'm starting to have a positive view about Eubanks so i'm not that downhearted.
    I'd still like to see the Spurs working with the tools Wood provides as a player to build on though.I think they'd make a rotational 4-5 out of him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People might find it ridiculous and scoff at the idea but why not get JR Smith for the minimum, he's fresh(didn't play last season), he can shoot the three, he can play defense(especially under Pop) and he has a chip on his shoulder. Bucks gonna get him now. I would take him for the last roster spot just to see if he's got anything left in the tank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starting to have a positive view about Eubanks so i'm not that downhearted.
    I'd still like to see the Spurs working with the tools Wood provides as a player to build on though.I think they'd make a rotational 4-5 out of him.
    There is no way Pop hasn't asked Buds opinion about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People might find it ridiculous and scoff at the idea but why not get JR Smith for the minimum, he's fresh(didn't play last season), he can shoot the three, he can play defense(especially under Pop) and he has a chip on his shoulder. Bucks gonna get him now. I would take him for the last roster spot just to see if he's got anything left in the tank.
    Cousins, Morris, JR Smith?? Is Meta still playing tbh?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe, but the 3 point shooting on this team will be even worse than last year. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe, but the 3 point shooting on this team will be even worse than last year. Lol
    Thats why i suggested JR as an option. His catch and shoot numbers are good.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that J.R. Smith would get any minutes over any of our guards and his defense and BBIQ is not that good. Spurs are then at the SF and C positions. If LW4 proves he can play at a high level I believe the Spurs will package Patty in a trade to get T. Prince from the Nets because he's not in there plans after this season because Durant will take that SF position when he comes back. Patty will back up Kyrie. I like DDR but if he is not having an allstar type season by the time LW4 is ready to start then the Spurs may have to trade him also because even if we get with of Patty we will still be heavy at SG position with DJM, White, Forbes and LW4 in the regular rotation and may be able to get to get a pretty good PF/C type player that can hit the 3 ball. If this happens the lineup will look something like this:
    1. DJM, LW4, Prince, PF/C, LMA
    2. White, Forbes, D.C., Gay, Poeltl
    3. QW, KJ, Beli, Luka, Metu

I can see this lineup next year and then figure out what to do with LMA the following year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau Gasol to Portland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau Gasol to Portland.
    I'm gonna enjoy watching other players driving by and scoring all over this Portland's new "Screaming tree"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carmelo have anything to offer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carmelo have anything to offer?
    No defense, ball hog. Will not come off the bench for spot minutes. So nope imo

Thread Information