Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what poor intellect

Israel is a religious state where only Jews have rights. They kill unarmed Palestiniants to prot3ct this religious state.

And about christianity. Ever heard of the Crusades or the Inquisition or the conquest of america or the salem witch hunts, etc, etc?

what an idiot
    heck, US is full of pedo Christian bishops

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what poor intellect

Israel is a religious state where only Jews have rights. They kill unarmed Palestiniants to prot3ct this religious state.

And about christianity. Ever heard of the Crusades or the Inquisition or the conquest of america or the salem witch hunts, etc, etc?

what an idiot
    name something that happened in the last 300 years, buffoon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    name something that happened in the last 300 years, buffoon.
    2011 Norway massacre. Killer was protesting against foreign immigration and his manifesto had christian references. 77 people killed

2019 Christchurch massacre. Killer killed 59 people in 2 mosques. His guns had writings of christians fighting in the crusades and manifesto, christian references.

1995 Bosnian massacre. 8,000 muslim mostly boys massacred by christian forces

Shall I keep going idiot?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the US doesn't have imams, ayatollahs, or Christian bishops or certainly not rabbis who are actually part of the ing government.

conspire s

Trump Signs Order Against Anti-Semitism At Colleges, Worrying Free Speech Advocates

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/11/78717...e-speech-advoc

C'mon dude, don't be a ing idiot and take the L already.

You said earlier that antisemitism should be punishable by death. Since you clrearly don't believe in free speech do us all a favor and quit calling yourself a liberterian. You're a neocon/Zionist.

The more you defend Zionists and Jewish supremacists, the more re ed with your tail between your legs you come as.

Take the "L" bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2011 Norway massacre. Killer was protesting against foreign immigration and his manifesto had christian references. 77 people killed

2019 Christchurch massacre. Killer killed 59 people in 2 mosques. His guns had writings of christians fighting in the crusades and manifesto, christian references.

Shall I count how many non-Muslims have been killed due to Islamic fundamentalism at the ends of Muslim goons? Just since 2000, it massively outweighs anything else. Like a basketball vs a pea. Can't compare the two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shall I count how many non-Muslims have been killed due to Islamic fundamentalism at the ends of Muslim goons? Just since 2000, it massively outweighs anything else. Like a basketball vs a pea. Can't compare the two.
    Shall we count how many muslims or non muslims have been killed by amerikka? Since 2000 it massively outwheigs anything else.

Like the moon vs a pea. Cant compare the two.

idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shall we count how many muslims or non muslims have been killed by amerikka? Since 2000 it massively outwheigs anything else.

Like the moon vs a pea. Cant compare the two.

idiot
    Millennial_Messiah getting an ass spanking from my boy hater

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I actually respect TGYs consistency on the Jew stuff. Most anti-Semites in this country just about George Soros and Democrats but ignore Sheldon Adelson and the numerous Jewish oligarchs funding Republican politics, he’s at least equally critical of both.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Members Of President Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board Are Hard At Work Changing Public Policy - But They'd Rather You Not Know About It
    https://www.au.org/church-state/octo...men-members-of

welp
    Evangelical Taliban getting the godless, soulless Trash to turn their hate-driven Sharia into govt policy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Don’t forget ol’ Timothy McVeigh. That guy was a Christian extremist as much as Christians want to deny it.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the US doesn't have imams, ayatollahs, or Christian bishops or certainly not rabbis who are actually part of the ing government.

conspire s
    You're a ing rube, man.

I think most, if not all religions suck ass, and I've been atheist-agnostic for over half my life.

Funny seeing you try and defend christianity when I swear I've seen youbash religion, as well.

This country is run on rligion far more so than just about every other developed country, sans Israel, and what do you ing know. Maybe the most anti semite country that exists, and exists solely on the fact that we financially back them on everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing rube, man.

I think most, if not all religions suck ass, and I've been atheist-agnostic for over half my life.

Funny seeing you try and defend christianity when I swear I've seen youbash religion, as well.

This country is run on rligion far more so than just about every other developed country, sans Israel, and what do you ing know. Maybe the most anti semite country that exists, and exists solely on the fact that we financially back them on everything.
    I don't like religion (Abrahamic/monotheism in general), I don't care for Christianity/jeezus freaks, but Islam is pure evil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually respect TGYs consistency on the Jew stuff. Most anti-Semites in this country just about George Soros and Democrats but ignore Sheldon Adelson and the numerous Jewish oligarchs funding Republican politics, he’s at least equally critical of both.
    Ma nig

Dual loyalty
    Israel first, America last

Millennial_Messiah take notes

Spurtacular this is what the Groypers warned us about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Groypers
    Nazi Nick Fuentes
    hitler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Groypers
    Nazi Nick Fuentes
    hitler
    benito mussolini
    Francisco Franco
    right wing fascist fellators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benito mussolini Francisco Franco right wing fascist fellators
    All those were bad, but nothing compared to the USSR. Stalin murdered more innocents than all of the Axis fascist powers combined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those were bad, but nothing compared to the USSR. Stalin murdered more innocents than all of the Axis fascist powers combined.
    I have family who liv3d in spain. Franco was as brutal as stalin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-semitism should be punished. By death. In revenge for the Holocaust. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, isn't that right, BLM activ s?

You and Joseph Stalin might not be that different tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You and Joseph Stalin might not be that different tbh...
    And yet he killed 5+ million Jews in Eastern Europe. Keep dreaming....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet he killed 5+ million Jews in Eastern Europe. Keep dreaming....
    The communist revolution was ingnited by jews. The Bolshevik leaders and elites were Jews. The majority of Bolsheviks were Jews. They slaughtered millions of Christians. Keep shoving your head in the sand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The communist revolution was ingnited by jews. The Bolshevik leaders and elites were Jews. The majority of Bolsheviks were Jews. They slaughtered millions of Christians. Keep shoving your head in the sand.

Again, you have your history wrong. The Mensheviks, not the Bolsheviks, were primarily Jewish and much more moderate center-left versus the far-left, generally agnostic to atheist Bolsheviks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensheviks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews.[19]

Between 1936 and 1940, during the Great Purge, Yezhovshchina and after the rapprochement with Nazi Germany, Stalin had largely eliminated Jews from senior party, government, diplomatic, security and military positions.[20]

Some scholars have grossly exaggerated Jewish presence in the Soviet Communist Party. For example, Alfred Jensen said that in the 1920s "75 per cent of the leading Bolsheviks" were "of Jewish origin".[better source needed] According to Aaronovitch, "a cursory examination of membership of the top committees shows this figure to be an absurd exaggeration".

Here, hitler takes an L, but he's not the first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you have your history wrong. The Mensheviks, not the Bolsheviks, were primarily Jewish and much more moderate center-left versus the far-left, generally agnostic to atheist Bolsheviks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensheviks
    Wikipedia

Have you got any idea who edits Wikipedia? Who controls it? Hear it from the horse's mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wikipedia

Have you got any idea who edits Wikipedia? Who controls it? Hear it from the horse's mouth.

more conspiracy theories.

You're a joke and your threads are worse than The Onion and RT put together. You are pathetic, and a troll. This will be my last post in any of your threads on this forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more conspiracy theories.

You're a joke and your threads are worse than The Onion and RT put together. You are pathetic, and a troll. This will be my last post in any of your threads on this forum.
    You didn't watch the video. It triggers your snowflake ass

Triggered

Thread Information