Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No there is no evidence he woulds listened to Fauci

Bush did EVERYTHING wrong during his precidency. HE DID NOT GEG A THING RIGHT.

so thinking he somehow woulda gotten the pandemic right is just opinion with no basis.

Busb and Cheney onlybcared about their billionaires and their companies (like Haliburton)
    They did not give 2 s about americans. Thats a fact

They woulda just opted again to protect their billionaires and companies and ed americans once again
    Here is a fact. Donald Trump has been lying about the virus being under control for five months now. Here is another one: he has made wearing masks into a partisan political issue. He says people wearing masks is just to make him look bad. That alone is enough of a basis to say almost anyone else would have been better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a fact. Donald Trump has been lying about the virus being under control for five months now. Here is another one: he has made wearing masks into a partisan political issue. He says people wearing masks is just to make him look bad. That alone is enough of a basis to say almost anyone else would have been better.
    You think bush would not have lied about the virus being under control? You think bush would not have chosen his billionaires over americans?

I have a bridge to sell you in Baghdad ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think Dubya woulda done any better?
    If nothing else he would have at least worn a mask before July

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think bush would not have lied about the virus being under control? You think bush would not have chosen his billionaires over americans?

I have a bridge to sell you in Baghdad ma nig
    Here is a fact: Donald Trump made wearing masks a political issue and people will die from that. I don't want to buy whatever bridge you got sold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I STILL TAKE DUMP
    I heard you should at least twice a day

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No there is no evidence he woulds listened to Fauci
    Of course there is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not enough testing capacity in mid-July is the biggest mark, leading to an inability to get it under control, causing 10s of thousands unnecessary deaths. Should have been nationalized in March using all federal resources available.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not enough testing capacity in mid-July is the biggest mark, leading to an inability to get it under control, causing 10s of thousands unnecessary deaths. Should have been nationalized in March using all federal resources available.
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I though Trump was going to be such a massive cluster on that dark November night of 2016, but even I could have never imagined the lengths he'd go to the country over for the sake of his pencil ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I though Trump was going to be such a massive cluster on that dark November night of 2016, but even I could have never imagined the lengths he'd go to the country over for the sake of his pencil ego.
    Im not gonna defend dump on this.

But I also wont defend Bush's worst presidential career ever. Yes worse than Dump. I already listed why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not gonna defend dump on this.

But I also wont defend Bush's worst presidential career ever. Yes worse than Dump. I already listed why.
    If it wasn't for COVID I'd say Bush was a worse president than Trump, but here we are. Pandemic preparedness was one of Bush's biggest pet projects and there is no question whatsoever America would be far better off with Bush than Trump during this pandemic. Trump's entire strategy is to pretend it's going away and gaslight his followers into thinking masks are for s.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTFO

- sept 11
    - 08 financial meltdown
    - afghan war
    -iraq war
    - over 1 million iraqi civilian dead
    - thousands of american soldiers dead

GTFO bush apologist
    Imagine Trump being President during those disasters.

He'd have called 9/11 a Democrat hoax and put Muslims in concentration camps. Meanwhile we still would've invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. It's truly scary to think about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no, this is all on the governors. Trump needs golf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd have called 9/11 a Democrat hoax and put Muslims in concentration camps. Meanwhile we still would've invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. It's truly scary to think about.
    Or Trump would have said "I'll take care of little WMD man Bin Laden" before becoming his best friend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush would have read children's books and teleprompters and quietly let the CDC handle the pandemic, leading to ~50k deaths. And Cheney would have invaded Myanmar, saying "real men go to Wuhan" only to get his ass kicked by a bunch of python-wielding farmers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the manufacturing of these tests and testing equipment, training, validation, facilities.. all would have magically poofed into existence if only it was nationalized. CDC sent out kits, great example. Private industry will be the ones to bail the world out, it won't be the nationalization of testing or research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush would have read children's books and teleprompters and quietly let the CDC handle the pandemic, leading to ~50k deaths. And Cheney would have invaded Myanmar, saying "real men go to Wuhan" only to get his ass kicked by a bunch of python-wielding farmers
    The winning/losing would be irrelevant as long as halliburton stocks go up a couple of points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1/2 of those were self inflicted by Dubya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol bull

50k died in NYC and NJ onoy and thatbhad nothing to do with Dump

Botched CDC test and no PPE was what happened

Revisionist history tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and no regional quarantines also.

And no Bush would not have implemented regional quarantines like in Wuhan. No US president would have inclyding Obama and Clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/2 of those were self inflicted by Dubya
    What makes you think Trump would've reacted any differently to 9/11? What Trump economic policies or regulations do you think would have prevented the 2008 crash?

Honestly the only thing better about a Trump presidency at that time is that it probably would have only been one term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was a democrat then

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

9/11 wouldn't have happened under Trump, Sadbert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a democrat then
    The comparison being made isn't President Bush vs. "who Donald Trump was in 2001."

Thread Information