Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1675
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fabrizio Romano says Madrid signed Eduardo Camavinga an 18-years midfielder and top prospect from Rennes. €31M transfer fee and 5-years contract.
    Holy ,

Camavinga was one of the most sought after young players in Europe, especially by PSG and English clubs

PSG tried to go to war with Perez, really?

Add Mbappe for free next year snd we good
    Last edited by lefty; 08-31-2021 at 08:27 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Holy ,

Camavinga was one of the most sought after young players in Europe, especially by PSG and English clubs

PSG tried to go to war with Perez, really?

Add Mbappe for free next year snd we good
    Well, MBappé is probably regretting ever signing with PSG. PL teams probably want players to produce right away. The Madrid bought very young players, some will probably end being really good.

The last offer for MBappé was €200M, sent despite the offer of €170 + 10 wasn't even informally answered. Perhaps they wanted to show MBappé they tried everything, knowing PSG wouldn't even answer.

Pérez will take notice, the Madrid could start talking to more than just MBappé or move some strings so that PSG ends with problems for the financial fair play.

Tbh, the concept of a foreign monarchy financing a football club somewhere in France makes no sense and what's worse, the way they treat players that want to leave is detrimental to the game.

I remember Ronaldo's first stint in the United, he was one of maybe 10 best players in the world, but the moment he hit the ground in Madrid, he became Messi's equal and one of 5 best ever. I think not even Ferguson could believe what was seeing.

MBappé will never reach his full potential in PSG, leading the Madrid he can be recognized as the world's best player and will have many comercial opportunities, far offsetting any higher salaries the PSG may pay, plus he could make football history.

If he re-signs, the Madrid will just bring another players, that will end having greater careers despite having less talent.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Cavaminga is loaded with talent, very young but his last season with Rennes has been meh.. it seems he started to plateau his progression, more importantly he lost motivation. Not a very good sign for a player of his age. Not sure going to Madrid is a wise decision.. probably not tbh..

Also, I love dat bias of Madrid fans about PSG and MBappe... if Madrid was to resist to trade a player that would be a sign of strength but its PSG so it's stupid Fact is Qatar does not need money, they have the opportunity to have MNM for 1 year before the WC they rightfully refused 200 M. On a side note respect to Kilian who is not letting of those negotiations derail his performances, dude is playing stellar.

Finally saying MBappe would not reach his full potential with PSG is ... He is 22 y/o already among top 5/6 players in the world, has a WC, a CL finale and a XXL contract and salary... His progression would have continued nicely with Messi and Neymar, team was bound to be his in next 2 years anyway.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cavaminga is loaded with talent, very young but his last season with Rennes has been meh.. it seems he started to plateau his progression, more importantly he lost motivation. Not a very good sign for a player of his age. Not sure going to Madrid is a wise decision.. probably not tbh..
    The Camavinga signing really came out of the blue tbh, I thought he would end up in England or PSG ans Perez just swooped in lol

Super talent, I was not aware of his lack of motivation, too bad Ronaldo and Ramos aren't there anymore, they woud have whooped his ass
    Ancelotti usually has a good relationship with players though, so maybe he will help him in that department

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But Madrid moved Ronaldo as soon as he said he wanted out, and he was under contract, I think there was more that one season left. Well, no one will tell you MBappé is one of the best ever. Perhaps he can achieve that status in Madrid, in PSG, honestly I don’t see it. Al Khaleifi is more about politics, they can break the financial fair play anytime they want, the football industry has gotten too rotten. In the long run that can’t work.

UEFA’s Ceferin gives support to PSG, French Federation says nothing, though the initial version was PSG must sell players for €180M, UEFA looks anywhere else where the FFP is not respected and FIFA doesn’t intervene. The situation is quite frankly ridiculous, and if so, best teams should indeed make the super league with or without PSG.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    The Camavinga signing really came out of the blue tbh, I thought he would end up in England or PSG ans Perez just swooped in lol

Super talent, I was not aware of his lack of motivation, too bad Ronaldo and Ramos aren't there anymore, they woud have whooped his ass
    Ancelotti usually has a good relationship with players though, so maybe he will help him in that department
    Last year and half let's say he had a lot of ups and downs, have been benched occasionally, seemed to be disinterested at times during the games and did not play as stellar as he used to tbh... so yeah changing is what he needs but going to Madrid unproven going out of a meh season... not sure. we will see, I wish the best tbh P Viera potential talent I guess is what he should aim for but not sure he has the ambition for that

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Last year and half let's say he had a lot of ups and downs, have been benched occasionally, seemed to be disinterested at times during the games and did not play as stellar as he used to tbh... so yeah changing is what he needs but going to Madrid unproven going out of a meh season... not sure. we will see, I wish the best tbh P Viera potential talent I guess is what he should aim for but not sure he has the ambition for that
    And he scored today

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

another long term injury for Bale

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

another long term injury for Bale
    Great player, unfortunately as he got older suffered too many injuries. But the team doesn’t seem to miss goals, defense is pathetic on the other hand. Though Ramos is still injured in the PSG and Varane didn’t want to re-sign, I guess there was no option there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well, MBappé is probably regretting ever signing with PSG. PL teams probably want players to produce right away. The Madrid bought very young players, some will probably end being really good.

The last offer for MBappé was €200M, sent despite the offer of €170 + 10 wasn't even informally answered. Perhaps they wanted to show MBappé they tried everything, knowing PSG wouldn't even answer.

Pérez will take notice, the Madrid could start talking to more than just MBappé or move some strings so that PSG ends with problems for the financial fair play.

Tbh, the concept of a foreign monarchy financing a football club somewhere in France makes no sense and what's worse, the way they treat players that want to leave is detrimental to the game.

I remember Ronaldo's first stint in the United, he was one of maybe 10 best players in the world, but the moment he hit the ground in Madrid, he became Messi's equal and one of 5 best ever. I think not even Ferguson could believe what was seeing.

MBappé will never reach his full potential in PSG, leading the Madrid he can be recognized as the world's best player and will have many comercial opportunities, far offsetting any higher salaries the PSG may pay, plus he could make football history.

If he re-signs, the Madrid will just bring another players, that will end having greater careers despite having less talent.
    Dude, please don't say "THE united", "THE madrid", or "THE" anything. It physically hurts me.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dude, please don't say "THE united", "THE madrid", or "THE" anything. It physically hurts me.
    To start, don't write so well and while typing, was mentally translating from Spanish, "el Madrid, el United . . .", that's why automatic translations never work.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The River Plate

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Most goals with Real Madrid, so far:

Cristiano Ronaldo 450 (106 in Europe) - 9 seasons
    Raúl Blanco 323 (66 in Europe) - 14 seasons
    Alfredo Di Stéfano 308 (49 in Europe) - 9 seasons
    Santillana 290 (47 in Europe) - 17 seasons
    Karim Benzema 288 (60 in Europe) - 11 seasons
    Ferentz Puskás 242 (35 in Europe) - 12 seasons
    Hugo Sánchez 208 (23 in Europe) - 7 seasons

It seems Karim will be #3 all time at the end of this season. Has good chances to pass Raúl too, perhaps next season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Karino form so far in 21/22:

La Liga
    11 games 10 goals 7 assists

Champions
    4 games 4 goals 1 assist

Honestly never thought would say this, but those numbers haven’t been seen since Suárez passed his prime or since Messi and Ronaldo left.

Will be able to sustain that level all season?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The rumours are MBappé and Haaland are set to join the team for the 22/23 season. Rüdiger is also mentioned, but Pogba seems less probable, because of inconsistency and very high salaries.

Ancelotti says Vini only can play left extreme, Haaland is only center forward and that would leave MBappé as right winger. Karim seems to be too good to be reserve, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Reports are that Lewandowski has asked his agent to look for a way to sign for Real Madrid. Maybe for the winter transfer window.

I don’t remember any player signing for Madrid with 33. Although he’s still better than Haaland or MBappé, Madrid didn’t want to sign Cristiano, when he signed for United at the start of the season.

The only way I see that happening is if Bayern lets him go for much less than his market value and if Lewandowski accepts one year contract, maximum 2 years.

He would be a great addition for the rest of the 21/22 season, playing with LF Vini Jr, Lewa CF, Karim RF, but for for 22/23 there will be Karim, Haaland, Lewandowski at CF, plus MBappé, Vini Jr, Asensio and Jovic and Mariano.

Perhaps Bayern would take Jovic, to get another CF.

If Bayern demands €60M, the money and salary will be best invested in a midfielder or a defense.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    nah I prefer Benzema thanks

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    nah I prefer Benzema thanks
    He’s crazy underrated still.

And you must be loving vini

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He’s crazy underrated still.

And you must be loving vini
    I’ve always defended Vini, even back when he was missing sitters

Some fans are impatient , Vini is young and very talented, he would eventually improve his finishing and he has.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I’ve always defended Vini, even back when he was missing sitters

Some fans are impatient , Vini is young and very talented, he would eventually improve his finishing and he has.
    He’s what I wish dembele was

As for Benzema, he’s the best big game player in the game today, tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He’s what I wish dembele was

As for Benzema, he’s the best big game player in the game today, tbh
    Dembele is so talented but lazy

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Dembele is so talented but lazy
    My man legit had issues playing Mario kart till 4 am and then coming late to practice the next morning

SMH

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    My man legit had issues playing Mario kart till 4 am and then coming late to practice the next morning

SMH
    tbh

also, lol living in Barcelona and playing Mario until 4 am when there are better things to do there
    I’ve been there a couple times and I miss it, awesome city

If Dembele was behaving like a professional should, he would be better than Kelan Mbapo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bale’s agent, “the fans of Madrid are disgusting with Bale”.
    Bale didn’t go out to deny.

Most certainly cannot wait to see his contract expire Jun 30, 2020.

His contribution in one Copa del Rey final vs Barcelona and two Champions League finals vs Atlético and Liverpool is undeniable, but he’s paid a mountain of money, by far the most of any player since Ronaldo left, the reasonably is to expect some effort when healthy?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Of the €400M paid upfront for non-football related stadium activities of the new Santiago Bernabéu, €200M have been set a part for new signings. Rumors are that MBappé and Haaland seem very probable from July 1, 2022.

Haaland release clause is €75M, his agent Mino Raiola wants his cut, but Real Madrid doesn’t like to deal with him, as well as Haalands father. MBappé will get a big signing bonus, also his family that are his representatives. €200M seems enough, maybe for another signing.

A ton of salaries go off the books (Bale, Marcelo and Isco), so salaries would be a problem either.

Thread Information