View Poll Results: Do you want Avante gone from the NFL Forum and/or The Club?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please

27 79.41%
  • No thank you

4 11.76%
  • Don't care

3 8.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sometimes I get the feeling the admin here fail to regulate Avante because they are too busy puppetering Avante. He's too en stupid in his "wisdom" and stubborn in his defenses to not be a sock from a poster who's been around long enough to know exactly what buttons to push. He did conveniently appear after the failed executive committee rule up. Aost like an exaggerated version of some of the moronic NBA trolls to teach us a lesson or some .
    Yep, you nailed it. I was a plant.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok gone for good.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I don't need to prove anything to a sack like yourself. If you stopped sucking your own long enough to go uncrosseyed, maybe you'd see straight enough to read other poster's actual contributions, not just the riled reactions of the incredibly bored or excessively fed up who respond to your self promotions.

I didn't respond to your threads. I don't post in them, so you don't read me. Like I could give two s what you think of my takes, Mr. Sub-.500.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Ok gone for good.
    If only this board had a day without you for every time you typed this phrase.

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lincoln es about almost every poster, but I agree with banning Avante.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I university educate hundreds of students in several academic programs utilizing my many degrees for roughly 50+ hours a week, run a successful side business, moderate multiple forums for Rivals (owned by Yahoo.com) and Scout (owned by Fox Sports), am a highly valued source of collegiate recruiting information, and am widely and highly regarded on multiple sports message boards with my "nothings", including this very one that widely loathes you for your "somethings".

Now go yourself.

You have to be a pretty unlikable character for JMark to take time out of his day to turn your face into his personal toilet. Well done, Avante.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't need to prove anything to a sack like yourself. If you stopped sucking your own long enough to go uncrosseyed, maybe you'd see straight enough to read other poster's actual contributions, not just the riled reactions of the incredibly bored or excessively fed up who respond to your self promotions.

I didn't respond to your threads. I don't post in them, so you don't read me. Like I could give two s what you think of my takes, Mr. Sub-.500.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the ? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You're a known welcher and a pathological liar, so we all know you will be back in 2 days or so.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Goddamn it, in' enough already... The pollution in every thread is toxic. You want accountability, how about the admin hold the attention responsible for his own "gone for good" comment ting. He's the one who's said it about a dozen times. Things settle down, he sees the world doesn't revolve around him, then returns to the proverbial bed. He's the worst kind of poster there is: an attention with ty takes, no integrity, and no conscience because nobody with power holds his in check.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yeah all we can do is hope and wait

Idk if Tim has even read this thread but the poll results speak for themselves. Literally every thread is filled with his trash.

Never seen JMark go so HAM on someone.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I seldom ever have. The theory is it will have the call outs mean something from not being the boy who cried wolf. The idea is that it's supposed to lend weight behind the movement when the typically eternally patient, well-reasoned and well-respected poster lends his voice. This, of course, presumes we aren't playing with a stacked deck --- That Avante really is a bag sock of an extremely bored admin. The longer Avante goes unattended, the less I believe in the value of this site. I say this as a long-time member, but this isn't even fun to browse any longer. Avante is such a god damn know it all he even went on record here as Razon discussing up and down how he knew of his sisters sex lives, the the details and total partners, then, when confronted, tried to pass it off as normal, like every good brother jokes about orgasms and forms of sexual penetration with his blood sisters.

His infests every thread in the NFL and Club forums. He's not nearly the only asshole, but he's the one with too much anal seepage turned "intelligent" posts to be properly ignored. I don't post in his threads, yet I can't escape his stench.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I seldom ever have. The theory is it will have the call outs mean something from not being the boy who cried wolf. The idea is that it's supposed to lend weight behind the movement when the typically eternally patient, well-reasoned and well-respected poster lends his voice. This, of course, presumes we aren't playing with a stacked deck --- That Avante really is a bag sock of an extremely bored admin. The longer Avante goes unattended, the less I believe in the value of this site. I say this as a long-time member, but this isn't even fun to browse any longer. Avante is such a god damn know it all he even went on record here as Razon discussing up and down how he knew of his sisters sex lives, the the details and total partners, then, when confronted, tried to pass it off as normal, like every good brother jokes about orgasms and forms of sexual penetration with his blood sisters.

His infests every thread in the NFL and Club forums. He's not nearly the only asshole, but he's the one with too much anal seepage turned "intelligent" posts to be properly ignored. I don't post in his threads, yet I can't escape his stench.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    damn, Avante got JMarkJohns typing 500+ word posts lolsmh.

safe to say 'vante is under your skin.

maybe you should use your ignore function if he's bothering you that much.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Why should I have to do anything, he's the one who sucks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice office space reference

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    nice office space reference

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

you're right.

continue your 500+ word posts about avante all you want.

just trying to help you out.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You do realize how Ignore works? You do know it doesn't block the blocked when quoted? It's merely spreading the herpes from one place to another, not a cure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    naw i never had to use the ignore function.

i just skip over a post if it was typed by someone i don't care for.

not really that hard at all.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You do realize how Ignore works? You do know it doesn't block the blocked when quoted? It's merely spreading the herpes from one place to another, not a cure.
    Dude, look at you, you don't add a ing thing here ya little . I doubt you even know football, what we do iknow is that you get a nut wahwahwahing. I have yet to see you do any damn thing but cry.

I try to rev some engines, get something going while there you are acting like a . Don't read me freak, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this thread is comedy gould.

anal seepage and all...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We have a bunch of kids here who wouldn't know RC Owens from Steve Owens, so when somebody shows up who goes beyond....the dailey news, the last game.....they freak.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We have a bunch of kids here who wouldn't know RC Owens from Steve Owens, so when somebody shows up who goes beyond....the dailey news, the last game.....they freak.
    you mean daily?

Thread Information