Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I got to fly the Dji mini 2 and the Dji Mavic over the weekend and now I'm hooked. I want to order the Dji Mini 3 pro since and eventually work my way up to a Mavic.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    How do they enforce the restrictions/laws of flying it over certain events & areas?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    How do they enforce the restrictions/laws of flying it over certain events & areas?
    When you turn on the drone the app will alert you if you're in a prohibited area.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Be cool for inspecting roofs and scouting for redfish on the flats.

Name
    Rudo y Cursi
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Phantom 4 PRO RTK. Pretty badass stuff with this guy. Also fly a Mavic 2 as well. Awesome... untapped industry if you ask me. A lot of posers but not many real users. (It's way more than pictures and video. Way more.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Phantom 4 PRO RTK. Pretty badass stuff with this guy. Also fly a Mavic 2 as well. Awesome... untapped industry if you ask me. A lot of posers but not many real users. (It's way more than pictures and video. Way more.)
    A friend of mine showed me some drone racing on YT and I thought it was fake. They were hauling ass in and around hoops. That was wild!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I follow cola_fpv on instagram, his YouTube Channel is great. gives me the willies watching people in those flying squirrel suits, but it is filmed so well:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Dope! I agree about the potential with the industry. My cousin has the DJi FPV and that thing is crazy. He's also a photographer and stays booked from companies requesting drone footage. I'm going to learn from him and try to pick some gigs up on the side as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I follow cola_fpv on instagram, his YouTube Channel is great. gives me the willies watching people in those flying squirrel suits, but it is filmed so well:

That's good stuff. But yeah...the older I get, the more heights freak me out. I don't know if that's normal. But even moreso than the squirrel dudes, the people that take those selfies from tall buildings or the edge or some cliff...it physically affects me even though it's just some pic on my phone.

There's a pretty awesome drone shot from Hard Knocks / Cowboys. Episode 1 I think. Maybe the opening scene. Drone flies all over the Star and in and out of the buildings.

Ah...here it is...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That's good stuff. But yeah...the older I get, the more heights freak me out. I don't know if that's normal. But even moreso than the squirrel dudes, the people that take those selfies from tall buildings or the edge or some cliff...it physically affects me even though it's just some pic on my phone.

There's a pretty awesome drone shot from Hard Knocks / Cowboys. Episode 1 I think. Maybe the opening scene. Drone flies all over the Star and in and out of the buildings.

Ah...here it is...
    I'm the same way, but I can't stop watching other people do it and squirming.

I don't know if I have watched Hard Knocks since Chad Hutchinson did Black by Pearl Jam

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I don't know if I have watched Hard Knocks since Chad Hutchinson did Black by Pearl Jam
    Googling now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm having trouble finding this. Are you sure?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm having trouble finding this. Are you sure?
    It was 2002, I can't find it either. It was hilarious though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Got the mini 3 pro. i will update the thread with some footage at some point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty dope!

I've been eyeing those drones lately myself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Got some nice footage in Cabo this weekend

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice footage and Cabo is such a beautiful place to visit. I haven't been back there in forever or MX for that matter.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Cool.

I wish I had the time.
    I think the editing and stuff that goes into this takes time as well.

I was thinking of trying to get into this just for myself in order to check out the fishing places I do really well at to see what structure might be present that attracts the fish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was thinking of trying to get into this just for myself in order to check out the fishing places I do really well at to see what structure might be present that attracts the fish.
    Good idea for the use of a drone tbh. Interesting... Man I miss fishing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Thanks for the feedback. This is just a hobby for now and I'm still a novice at editing but hopefully once I get more advanced I can add it as a service with our business.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for the feedback. This is just a hobby for now and I'm still a novice at editing but hopefully once I get more advanced I can add it as a service with our business.
    What editor do you use? I used to use premiere/aftereffects but I am fully on the davinci resolve train these days. Try it out if you haven't bud.

Thread Information