Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    its been a long time, brehs
    Chris, leemajors , slick'81 and the other diehard cowboys fans i forgot to mention, we did it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weeden boyz!!!

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i would like to see a seattle rematch

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

message to the haters from the trillest spur of all time

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Damn I wanted to play Dallas in round one. Looks like it's going to be Seattle or Arizona. I'm okay with that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn I wanted to play Dallas in round one. Looks like it's going to be Seattle or Arizona. I'm okay with that
    You're not even beating Atlanta next week.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah! I can't wait till the playoffs start! Hopefully the she s win tonight so the cowboys have that possibility of getting a bye week.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You're not even beating Atlanta next week.
    ok

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Enough of the schtick for now. Grats Boys.... if we get eliminated, I will be pulling for you guys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Long way to go but this regular season was soooo sweet

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Props. Seahawks got this year tho. Playoffs are for men not boyz, maybe next year.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'd love to win a playoff game. for us to really make a run we'd have to create a lot of timely turnovers. still a year away from being legit contenders i think but then again i thought we'd win 8 games this year. shows how much i know.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Felt really good to flush the ing Eagles and their ty unappreciative fans down the ter..

Now to get over this mini curse of not being able to win a playoff game.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

SUP TRILL SWAG

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think the most surprising thing about this victory against the colts was the fact that they completely shut down Andrew Luck. Before the game, if you would have told me the cowboys would have held Luck to 0 points and 100 yards passing thru 3 quarters, I would be asking what kind of drug you're on. No one saw that coming and they should get a lot more credit than they deserve.

And your team would not beat any three of those teams to be honest. Like I said by far the weakest division in football and the sub .500 records prove it. You could always get lucky and hit the lotto as far as that goes though and win a game, I guess one fluke game would do it if the other team was fully off that day and the Panthers on. I SERIOUSLY doubt it though.
    Felt really good to flush the ing Eagles and their ty unappreciative fans down the ter..

Now to get over this mini curse of not being able to win a playoff game.
    Ironic the Skins went out and beat that Philly team to help out some as well as far as elimination goes, the team you hate most went out and helped their main rivals out .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YESSIR

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Say the boyz stay playing in the wildcard round. They draw the Cardinals for a rematch. Then if they can advance, they play Detroit away. Probably the most ideal path to the NFC Championship game which will probably have to go through Seattle.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Congrats on playoffs gang. Colts played like a high school team today. ing furious at the coach.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Congrats on playoffs gang. Colts played like a high school team today. ing furious at the coach.
    Pagano looked sad on the sidelines. Like if he had just found out his cancer came back.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    And your team would not beat any three of those teams to be honest. Like I said by far the weakest division in football and the sub .500 records prove it. You could always get lucky and hit the lotto as far as that goes though and win a game, I guess one fluke game would do it if the other team was fully off that day and the Panthers on. I SERIOUSLY doubt it though.
    Ironic the Skins went out and beat that Philly team to help out some as well as far as elimination goes, the team you hate most went out and helped their main rivals out .
    Kid this is the playoffs records and regular season games don't mean . I'm not sure if you are being serious or if you are just trolling. In case you haven't noticed, the Cardinals suck now, and the Panthers are hot at the right time., It would not take a "fluke" or "miracle" to beat them. We have beaten Detroit, tied with Cincy, and have had compe ive games with the best (Seattle). So how about you just be quiet and watch the show.
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 12-22-2014 at 09:58 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kid this is the playoffs records and regular season games don't mean . I'm not sure if you are being serious or if you are just trolling. In case you haven't noticed, the Cardinals suck now, and the Panthers are hot at the right time., It would not take a "fluke" or "miracle" to beat them. We have beaten Detroit, tied with Cincy, and have had compe ive games with the best (Seattle). So how about you just be quiet and watch the show.
    In your defense, the Cardinals did go 7-9 and almost win the Superbowl a few years ago.

Not in your defense, the Cardinals had Kurt Warner playing QB.

Thread Information